Anyone want to comment on this one? - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone want to comment on this one?
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 2:23 PM
My brother showed me this link. To say the least these people really started to piss me off! Anyone want to make some comments on it? Apparently this cav. was spotted in Sterling heights Michigan. I don't really think it looks that bad, the front just needs alittle staightening and a drop and that car would look pretty nice. What really pisses me off is the girl that makes most the comments has a crapped out dodge ram with headlight covers and crappy painted mirrors that dont even fit the truck. To say the least I'm tired of people calling Cavs RICE. GGGGGRRRRRRRR!!!!!! anyway, check it out and make some comments of your own on there!

http://www.dodgeforum.com/m_206858/tm.htm

Re: Anyone want to comment on this one?
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 3:05 PM
did you even bother to look at the mayor of truckvilles truck and her love's stratus, pot calling the kettle black i guess.

don't think there is such a thing as rice so much as REALLY not my taste

i guess my dodge forum account and post will soon be deleted though, lol

read on

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 3:11 PM
never mind, already deleted along with account, some soft skinned folk over at dodgeforum.com

oh well

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 4:05 PM
Man that girls comments are rediculous! Her truck Is a piece!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 4:23 PM
WTF anyone proudley posing their dirty ass rides on their site should be kicked square in the nuts....i at least made an excuse as to why mine was filthy...now thats a sister f__king inbred hick.....long live J BODY LOVE

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 12:14 PM
juggalo4life wrote:now thats a sister f__king inbred hick.....long live J BODY LOVE

that chick is naaasty
people have no respect 'yea i own a dodge stratus, its the best thing ever, much better than a cavalier'
douchebag

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 2:05 PM
Isn't he though? What a bunch of white trash! If you check out her web site she has the sh-ttiest car thats all tore up on the insides and she even takes a picture of her engine bay which is the filthiest thing I have ever seen. Oh yeah, and one of the things on the mods to her truck are those btichen GTS headlight covers. D-Bag!
here's a link to her site...

Oh yeah, and I like on their forum how she calls all Cavalier drivers wiggers. Man, does that girl deserve to get beat!
http://truckville.dodgeforum.com/welcome/

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 2:21 PM
yeah i went in and read through the post and a few others, saw her and pats vehicles and posted aboot how some of the things considered "rice" were on their very vehicles, was not polite aboot it but not overly dickheaded either, anyways within 2 minutes i received a pm aboot me being
Quote:

BadStratRT just sent you a private message at 5/10/2005 6:05:27 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
nice try
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you stupid ****ing piece of cavvy driving trash!

----------- End of Private Message (PM) -------------

along with a site ban and deleted post

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 5:31 PM
I have no problems with RTs but damn at least clean the @!#$.....and yes those headlight covers are tits

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 9:57 PM
Am I the only one who noticed they made complete asses out of themselves when they called the radiator an "oversized Intercooler" LOL that cavalier has a few issues but probably not permanent ones.

208whp 239wtq
13.7 @ 102mph 2.19 60'
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 10:37 PM
The way I see it, if you just look at the two, (the only ones brave enough to put their pics anywhere there) they have obviously spent waayyy too much time in their basement shaving their heads, and working on their awesome figures . Granite, eveyone I know that braggs about dodge is ugly there are a few nice ones, which nobody on that site owns. If cavaliers arent worthy, the what the hell would you call the most unreliable truck in the history of automoblies, e.g. those wonderful trannys that last 50,000 miles. And as if a little girl driving a sweet a$$ truck( ) isnt bad enough, it is called a RAM people, suggesting she can just RAM her RAM right up her a$$, or, judging by the looks of her man, his a$$ too.

Roll with class, and roll with a$$

Thursday, May 12, 2005 1:24 AM
it's funny because my car has way more body work than I am proud of and it would roast the hell out of almost every car on that site minus the drag cars.

Cardomain|Myspace

Thursday, May 12, 2005 8:01 AM
LMAO hey guys, i just registered and posted on that thread..Check it out, im registered as OSUcat.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, May 12, 2005 8:38 AM
I had my fun on there, im done with those clowns.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, May 12, 2005 10:12 AM
kind of funny that you guys are getting your panties in a bunch because they posted about a cavalier, so your sitting here on your site ripping on their trucks. seems like your doing the exact same thing as them.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, May 12, 2005 10:17 AM
this isnt going to do any good. you are wating your time.

Thursday, May 12, 2005 11:23 AM
i like this one

Quote:

You JBody.org folks are being monitored so we can bring legal action against your founder and website if you don't stop coming here to flame and disrupt the flow of DF. DF is a part of a large network that we run and we have a hell of a lawyer who has brought down bigger sites then yours before for messing with our company or it's subsidaries.

you would bring down a site for freedome of speach how sad lol

__________________--------------------------____________________
Team: NONE RIGHT NOW
Sponsored By: Pro Trucks
Work Being Done By: creative customs
Stuff for Sell:

Thursday, May 12, 2005 5:18 PM
i am offended, not just ugly chicks drive cavys..apparently they drive dodge rams too! i drive a 99 whitez24 and sorry to say i am not ugly and i do not drive rice. shes just jealous, probably just an angry lesbian.
Thursday, May 12, 2005 6:54 PM
oversized intercooler? wtf? if that is boosted than you can't have a oversized. the less heat the better!

that cavalier is on the org. theres a JBO sticker on the side window.

Thursday, May 12, 2005 7:20 PM
who cares what shes thinks f it.

Moms&Dads talk to your kids,before its too late,tell them to stay away from aluminum wings.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search