Big Show - Petersburg Virginia - June 3rd 2005 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Big Show - Petersburg Virginia - June 3rd 2005
Saturday, May 14, 2005 3:01 PM
imma try to reproduce this as best i can

3rd Annual Big Show
June 3rd - Petersburg VA (outside Richmond VA)
REGISTRATION
Pre-Registration--$30.00
Day of Show Registration--$35.00 (includes driver and 1 passenger - Good for Saturday & Sunday)

Racing Registration--$25.00 all day racing or all day test & tune

Spectator fee--$10.00 per person per day
$15.00 2 day pass

Cruize Pass--$20.00--Vehicles/Motorcycles (Gets your ride through the gate and includes 1 two day pass.)

VMP Ongrounds Camping free for all registered vehicles and spectators

-----------------------------

This show was heavally promoted at Slam Session

---------------------------

relevent car classes
24. Cavalier Mild
24. Cavalier Wild
26. Pontiac Mild
26. Pontiac Wild
31. Unfinished CAR Domestic Mild
31. Unfinished CAR Domestic Wild (this is gonna be my class)

These are things that The Big Show will have to offer

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
--An awesome event venue, Virginia Motorsports Park--This race park offers enough space to hold the biggest of any event including plenty of parking for show cars and spectators alike. Huge grand stands for watching all the awesome events that The Big Show will offer, food stand with a large variety of goodies to choose from and plenty of clean restrooms.

--Red Carpet Nighttime Events--For the second year in a row will be introducing Red Carpet Nighttime Events which will allow everyone, including the bikini and wet T-shirt entries, to walk the red carpet right inbetween the crowd right onto the front of the stage. That is....everyone who is entered in a nighttime event. Get ready....cause the nighttime events at The Big Show this year will be more slammin' than ever.

--VMP Campground--We will be offering the ongrounds camping facilities for anyone who wants to spend the night under the stars Friday or Saturday. The campground will also play host to The Big Show afterparty Saturday night.

--Huge lineup of classes that will host to every vehicle we see in OUR show scene. Being at The Big Show is like being at 4 shows in one with all the class split ups that we offer.

--Judging of vehicles--Judging will be done by Twisted Koncepts VA and NC chapters. They will be doing walk-around judging as no one seems to like drive-thru judging. Also, these guys did such a great job last year that we did not have even one complaint about why someone didnt win.

--Cruize Passes for all of those people who usually park their phat rides out in the parking lot due to being unfinished or whatever the case may be. This allows you to bring your ride into the show and cruize even if you don't wanna show. Check the registration page for gate prices.

--Ongrounds Cruizin'--The show grounds will specifically be set up to allow cruizin' to happen all throughout the showing field. There will be no certain time that you can cruize....it'll be an all day event, both days.

--Show Field Parking--Saturday there will be certain areas that show entrants will be parking depending on your class. This is being done to better improve the judging of the show. I know what alot of you are saying cause I would be saying the same thing. That is why on Sunday, show entrants will be able to park with their clubs in any section for those clubs pics that everyone likes.

--Our Stage DJ will be spinnin' hot tunes all day and will host to the all day cruizin' that goes on Saturday and Sunday.

--Body Drop Division--For the past 2 years we have offered a division for all those body dropped trucks out there. The body dropped guys out there loved it so be sure to come compete with the drops in your division. You will only be competing with body drops in your class. Check out the truck classes for the specifics.

--Hydraulic and Air Exhibition--In the cruize lanes we will have an air and hydro exhibition in front of the stage with the surrounding crowd looking on. We'll bring out those crowd pleasers for this one.

--Stereo Contest--This will be a sanctioned MECA event for all those window pounders out there. For more info go to www.mecacaraudio.com or email Steve Stern @ commissioner@mecacaraudio.com

--Motorcycle and 4 Wheeler Stunt Show--For all of you who has what it takes to give the croud a dangerous thrill, we will be offering a stunt show for all who attend The Big Show. This will defiantly be an awesome addition. Also we will have Team X-treem coming up from Florida to give a pro stunt exibition for the crowd.

--All Day Test & Tune and Racing--For all out there who love the feeling that speed brings or you just love watching cars haul ass down the track.

--Massive Burnout Contest--Sparks Shooting Contest--Something for everyone sure to keep the crowd on their feet.

--Bikini-Hunk-Wet T-shirt Contest--These will be some of the Saturday night stage events.

=======================

REPOSTED FROM www.dropjawmag.com

Re: Big Show - Petersburg Virginia - June 3rd 2005
Saturday, May 14, 2005 4:53 PM
ill be there to,showing in the sunday class.i wont be able to be there for the whole weekend.i have never done a sunday only class before.
Saturday, May 14, 2005 5:06 PM
i just turned 21... like 4 days AFTER slam session... i have a feeling that sat night imma be wasted... haha... (well maybe... my team might drive home sat nite... i cant drink if we do that... )

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 11:02 AM
i will have to go and try to watch this show. sounds interesting.

New sig in the works
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 10:28 PM
This sounds like fun i just may hafta show up! its even local

99 Turbo Sunfire GT | Ram 2500 | International Rollback | Mr Hanky the Suburban
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 7:10 AM
Gonna be there definitely ..just about like a nopi tuner tour without all the ducks.............
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 7:16 AM
too bad i`ll be in norfolk that weekend

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site
Thursday, May 26, 2005 3:50 PM
CodeRedZ24 (aka Geeds) wrote:too bad i`ll be in norfolk that weekend
What all days r u gonna be in Norfolk... im from VA Beach.... i can get a hold of a few J owners or just general car enthuiasts if ya wanna meet up?

BIG SHOW TOMORROW
Friday, June 03, 2005 2:54 PM
----------- Show starts tomorrow... ----------

imma start the whos going list:
1) ExtremeDelusions (Been Censored)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Re: BIG SHOW TOMORROW
Sunday, June 05, 2005 5:25 PM
hey i just got home and thought i would tell you how i did.first of all i was told there would be a sunday class,i was the only one who showed up for that.so around 1 they decided to put in in the cav mild class with the other cavs.im glad because i didnt want to get trophy if im the only one in a class,anyway i got 1st in cav mild ,yeah me.other than waiting to get judged i had a good time meet some new people today ,saw a little tail. also could have done without the heat.any that was my day
Re: BIG SHOW TOMORROW
Sunday, June 05, 2005 10:22 PM
i do wish i could have gone.... but too much came up... last minute BS... but i focused and pulled probably a good 14 hours workin on my car between the two days...

Oh well... stay tuned folks... East Coast Nationals....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search