SUMMIT RACING cruise in - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
SUMMIT RACING cruise in
Thursday, May 26, 2005 9:20 AM
anyone goign to summit cruise in today?? If so I will be up there with my sunfire along with my friend with a green turbo cav.

"All my life I have been trying to figure out who is behind this face of mine"

Re: SUMMIT RACING cruise in
Thursday, May 26, 2005 9:34 AM
when is it
that might be something to do
but we'll see

Thursday, May 26, 2005 9:40 AM
starts at 6 from what i heard till 9 i think. but don't qoute me on that. I will try to be up there around 6:30ish

Thursday, May 26, 2005 9:54 AM
6 till 830 ill be there kennie with his sunfire and alot of others are going with us i would say a bo ut 5 or 6 other cars if not more
Thursday, May 26, 2005 12:52 PM
830 isnt long enuf for me to go, since i get out of class at 730 tonite, but id love to try to get up there sometime and get with you guys

Thursday, May 26, 2005 8:02 PM
awww Jnickel too bad you didn't go. Few people from the org was there...actually quite a few. It was cool meeting them and chatting with them. Also they gave out awards which I didn't even know that was goign to happen and for some freakin reason I took top award hahhahaa. 2 other fellow org members wone also.

Thursday, May 26, 2005 11:47 PM
ya kenny is the man! haah and ima cool cruiser according to the award haha but neway ya man shoulda came met a few people from the org guy with the other green all shaved cavy and the guy with the blue cavi with lambos on bags both sweeet ass cars! hope to go to alot more shows with ya guys!
Friday, May 27, 2005 9:28 AM
hey brett, kenny, anyone else... you guys should come to the meet tomorrow, we are meeting at BEARSDEN CABIN, and having a cook out, then we are going cruisin at the steel valley nationals on 224. it would be awesome to have you guys come down, we have lotsa fun!!! if you guys need help getting there I or some one else will meet you somewhere and lead you to the cook out.

You spend most of your life trying to figure out who you are and who you should be. Then you spend the other half of your life trying to become that person. But the problem is that if you are making yourself be the way you think you should be are really being you?
Friday, May 27, 2005 3:13 PM
ill talk to kenny where exactly is it at? we are comin all the way from elyria
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search