NEO june meet... - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NEO june meet...
Tuesday, May 31, 2005 11:27 AM
heh F*** waiting till the new month to start the post............... so les do dis

where
when
what time
what to bring
waterballoons?

Shush Weasel..i want my shirley temple

Re: NEO june meet...
Tuesday, May 31, 2005 6:37 PM
girls wear white shirts = a must?

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 7:18 PM
Meets every month?

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 7:25 PM
Im interested in meeting up with you guys depending on where its at

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 7:46 PM
I gave up because everytime I make a meet it rains. So im glad someone else took over.

*95 Z28 M6* *Free mods* *160 t-stat*New LT1 Crate motor 357*Edelbrock Headers*3" Flowmaster cat back* !CAT
Tuesday, May 31, 2005 9:58 PM
NauticaZ24, we can play hide D.J.s cav and go tC shopping haha.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 12:52 AM
yay i can post again after waiting 15 days, the longet 15 days of my life.......must .......post..........grrrr........on the........org!!!!!!!!!!!! ok so are we gonna have a cook out or are we gone eat at a restaurant. should i blow up my car or drive it off into a lake. na ill keep it. time and date any one, make it later in the day like 5 or 6 that way its a little more fun, and more around dinner time, so im not hungry like a 1/2 hour later, us fat people need food

simple minds talk about other people.
average minds talk about events.
great minds discuss ideas
Wednesday, June 01, 2005 11:39 AM
Dan wrote:I gave up because everytime I make a meet it rains. So im glad someone else took over.

yeah its all yer fault... the dandruff from yer mullet is creating rain clouds.....

hmmmmmm
girlies in white t-shirts sounds very interesting.........

i say the 18th or the 25th

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 1:07 PM
DEEZRYD wrote:NauticaZ24, we can play hide D.J.s cav and go tC shopping haha.

Awesome! Bring a cement block for the gas pedal, we'll just roll it into a lake!!

If i come up ill let you take it for a spin

Where do you guys usually meet up at???

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 4:05 PM
Gott love the new 3rd brake light....

*95 Z28 M6* *Free mods* *160 t-stat*New LT1 Crate motor 357*Edelbrock Headers*3" Flowmaster cat back* !CAT
Wednesday, June 01, 2005 4:10 PM
Well this is another one I'm most likely gonna miss. I'm up in Canuck land at school but I'll be back next month. We should have a meet after whoever is going to the bash (not me :-( ) gets back.

-Chris

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 5:53 PM
ok... someone changed my author name that appears in these posts... hmmm... i wonder who that could be... 18th is better... so let's have it that day... I have 2 graduation parties to attend on the 25th... and i think 5-6ish would be better cause i have school until 5:30 so then i can come after school. Plus you guys better be at my graduation party on August 5th... Ill be giving out invites later on...

You spend most of your life trying to figure out who you are and who you should be. Then you spend the other half of your life trying to become that person. But the problem is that if you are making yourself be the way you think you should be are really being you?
Wednesday, June 01, 2005 6:51 PM
I say the 25th. You guys need to spread these out farther apart, or maybe not have one every single month. Because it gets to be boring. Plus you can't cater to just one person.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 7:44 PM
im all for it whenever it is, ever since Steel Valley ive had the hangin with car guys bug again...

<~~~~PWN3D!!
Friday, June 03, 2005 12:26 AM
DEEZRYD wrote:I say the 25th. You guys need to spread these out farther apart, or maybe not have one every single month. Because it gets to be boring. Plus you can't cater to just one person.

ahhh reverse psychology....DJ SAYS WE NEED TO HAVE A MEET EVERY WEEK

calm down dude yer obsessed....

sheesh kids these days

Friday, June 03, 2005 9:51 PM
I think there is something going on at Summit Racing Today (Saturday). Not sure what because I just got back into town but my Cousin said something was going on...Kinda short notice tho!!!

Monday, June 06, 2005 5:21 PM
anyone pick a date yet?

<~~~~PWN3D!!
Thursday, June 09, 2005 9:44 AM
this topic = t3h d3ad

dont mind me. im just pulling this thread from the dredges of the OLDER MSG page.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 7:19 PM
werd

Thursday, June 09, 2005 10:13 PM
Jigga wat? I wanna attend if i'm off!

93 Honda Civic Si with MANY pending mods......
Saturday, June 11, 2005 7:51 PM
So... is this thing going down or what? I say after 4:30 on the 25th cause thats when I get done w/ school... yes i have school on saturdays...

You spend most of your life trying to figure out who you are and who you should be. Then you spend the other half of your life trying to become that person. But the problem is that if you are making yourself be the way you think you should be are really being you?

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 9:19 PM
^^^bump^^^

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 9:21 PM
Yeah, im interested depending on when it is!! Anyone figure it out yet?

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 10:39 PM
BAM, gotta show off the sigs kids!!!!!

simple minds talk about other people.
average minds talk about events.
great minds discuss ideas
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 7:02 PM
ive created a monster lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search