FINAL Columbus Caravan info for the bash! - Page 3 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: FINAL Columbus Caravan info for the bash!
Friday, June 10, 2005 10:13 PM
where is the bash at and what date..... i have to J's that want to go let me know thanks Devon

Friday, June 10, 2005 10:17 PM
The number is 614-783-6599 is mine..... my roomy's number is 614-477-9203
Friday, June 10, 2005 10:19 PM
Devon here is a link to all the info you'll need .. Where ya from

http://www.gmsmallcarbash.com/

Yes it is a cavalier deal with it
Friday, June 10, 2005 10:33 PM
columbus ohio
Friday, June 10, 2005 10:42 PM
I would really like to go this year and i schedueled off of work so i think im good to go. Does anyone have room so i can crash the night before we leave cuz i really dont wanna get up early for a 2 hour drive to columbus in the morning.... Let me know if anyone wouldnt mind me staying. Hell i will sleep in a tent outside as long as there is space....

Friday, June 10, 2005 10:57 PM
hstylez wrote:I would really like to go this year and i schedueled off of work so i think im good to go. Does anyone have room so i can crash the night before we leave cuz i really dont wanna get up early for a 2 hour drive to columbus in the morning.... Let me know if anyone wouldnt mind me staying. Hell i will sleep in a tent outside as long as there is space....

Your more than welcome here at my apartment thursday night or you could go to Trey and Erin's place

Friday, June 10, 2005 10:58 PM
Devon Madison wrote:columbus ohio

I live on the west side of columbus and there are more on the east side

Kewl if your not doing any thing this weekend some of us are getting togeather and going to U wrench it.

Saturday, June 11, 2005 10:14 AM
Mike Shepard wrote:
hstylez wrote:I would really like to go this year and i schedueled off of work so i think im good to go. Does anyone have room so i can crash the night before we leave cuz i really dont wanna get up early for a 2 hour drive to columbus in the morning.... Let me know if anyone wouldnt mind me staying. Hell i will sleep in a tent outside as long as there is space....

Your more than welcome here at my apartment thursday night or you could go to Trey and Erin's place

Ok sweet Mike thanks man i appreciate it. I will be emailing you when the bash gets a little closer...

Sunday, June 12, 2005 2:45 PM
hey mike sorry dude.... i was working all weekend.... i never got a chance to get back on but if u wanna hang out this upcoming weekend that would be cool.... I will see if my roomy andy can get off a little earlier this weekend and maybe us two J's can meet up with u wherever..... so let me know.....

oh and i live like 2-3miles west on morse road away from easton
Sunday, June 12, 2005 3:19 PM
I have my son this weekend but he loves hanging out. I may meet up with Ironray this weekend so maybe you can join us

Sunday, June 12, 2005 3:25 PM
yeah thats cool just let me know... I have to see if andy (my roomy) gets off earlier so he can join too.

Monday, June 13, 2005 6:21 AM
Whats up Devon its David.. I met you and Rick a while ago.. If you decide to go to the bash let me know and you can follow me out to the west side to meet up with the Caravan.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, June 13, 2005 4:30 PM
i forgot who said i could crash at their place Thursday night i think it was Erin not sure but wondering if it is still all right....David cant wait to finally meet you in person my girl really liked your cavi better than mine i think(figures)....and this is a funny story.....i was leaving a concert Saturday night started up my cavi and someone walking by says why don't you buy an American car ...i hung outside the window and shouted it is an f__kin cavalier how much more American can you get...as he was getting into his Mazda tribute....nothing of relevance just thought it was amusing..

Monday, June 13, 2005 5:13 PM
juggalo4life wrote:i forgot who said i could crash at their place Thursday night i think it was Erin not sure but wondering if it is still all right....David cant wait to finally meet you in person my girl really liked your cavi better than mine i think(figures)....and this is a funny story.....i was leaving a concert Saturday night started up my cavi and someone walking by says why don't you buy an American car ...i hung outside the window and shouted it is an f__kin cavalier how much more American can you get...as he was getting into his Mazda tribute....nothing of relevance just thought it was amusing..

Yeah John Im pretty sure it was Erin and Trey that said you could crash at their place.
Thanks man, tell your girl I said thanks too Can't wait until this caravan, gonna be craaazy.. Im bringing a digital camera, disposable camera(s) and lots of batteries lol..

is right! Somone doesnt know cars too well if he didnt know yours was a cavalier haha.. Funny.

Less than a month away wooo hooo!!

306 TQ
Monday, June 13, 2005 5:24 PM
juggalo4life wrote:i forgot who said i could crash at their place Thursday night i think it was Erin not sure but wondering if it is still all right.

John, you're more than welcome to stay at our place! Shoot me an email as to where you are coming from and I'll give you directions to our place. I'll be home by 5:30 Thursday night and Trey will be home around 6:30 so any time after that you want to come over is fine with us.

hotlilcavz@yahoo.com

-Erin

Monday, June 13, 2005 11:07 PM
yeah david thats cool me and andy will follow u out there .... there are 2 jbodys coming from the same house to yeah lets meet somewhere....

Mike, my roomy gets off friday at like 8pm so yeah we could hang out friday..........

ACTUALLY WE SHOULD HAVE A LITTLE J BODY MEET SOMEWHERE IN COLUMBUS FRIDAY NIGHT.... SOMEONE FIND A PLACE AND TIME AND ME AND MY ROOMY WILL BE THERE FOR SURE..... THAT WAY WE COULD KINDA MEET EVERYONE BEFORE THE CARAVAN....

SO LET ME KNOW IF THAT IS A GOOD IDEA
Tuesday, June 14, 2005 12:17 PM
Devon we are haveing a meet saturday after noon go to Ohiotuning.org or is it .com ????? and sign up more info there

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 3:36 PM
anyone else staying at the holiday express in brownsburg on 31 maplehurst drive....i am just wondering

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 4:44 PM
well i have to work saturday till 7p.m. damn it i wanna go to
Thursday, June 16, 2005 8:00 AM
I think imma buy my own 2-way radio's since the discount looks like its gonna fall through..

306 TQ
Thursday, June 16, 2005 9:03 AM
david i will go in on it with you if you are interested one less thing i would have to worry about...let me know

Thursday, June 16, 2005 10:17 AM
juggalo4life wrote:david i will go in on it with you if you are interested one less thing i would have to worry about...let me know

Ok, yeah i was gonna see if you wanted to go half.. Ill by the cheapest I can find then just give me half when we meet for the caravan.

306 TQ
Thursday, June 16, 2005 10:46 AM
That's funny that you mentioned that David. I just asked Trey earlier if he had talked to Shawn about the walkies or if he had said anything about it. He said he was going to talk to him later tonight and he would ask him then.

I'll hold off for a couple more days and see what happens. If not, I'll just go out and buy them.

-Erin

Thursday, June 16, 2005 10:56 AM
HotLiLCavZ wrote:That's funny that you mentioned that David. I just asked Trey earlier if he had talked to Shawn about the walkies or if he had said anything about it. He said he was going to talk to him later tonight and he would ask him then.

I'll hold off for a couple more days and see what happens. If not, I'll just go out and buy them.

Oh ok, Ill wait as well. I was gonna wait until next Friday anyway to get them.. So we'll see what Shawn says.

306 TQ
Thursday, June 16, 2005 4:05 PM
well its officail Devon can go and stay for both days..... i am working on trying to get my roomy to get the two days off too... so we will see what happens
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search