Two Cobalt SS supercharged - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Two Cobalt SS supercharged
Tuesday, May 31, 2005 4:10 PM
well i am a salesman at a Chevy garage and just wanted to let everyone know that we have 2 cobalt SS supercharged coupes anyone want info call me at 304-233-8000 ask for john.......

Re: Two Cobalt SS supercharged
Tuesday, May 31, 2005 4:19 PM
my apologies if this goes against guidelines we just are not sellin them like they should and thought if someone wanted a good deal on them we have them....sorry i forgot you can also email me at lssport04@hotmail.com

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 5:18 PM
*coughcough* John how much are they now as they sit on your lot?

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Wednesday, June 01, 2005 6:01 AM
They are not selling because we are waiting for the LSD

Smedley's calls me all of time and say we have them on our lot. I am like they are not the Performance Package and they are not Blue.

Plus right now they don't really impress me that much for a $24,750 price tag without the performance package!!!!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 6:14 AM
NfamousZ24 wrote:Plus right now they don't really impress me that much for a $24,750 price tag without the performance package!!!!

Umm yeah, thats way too much for me as well.

306 TQ
Thursday, June 02, 2005 5:59 AM
ACTUALLY OURS START OUT AT 20,660.00 SALE PRICETHEN IF YOU WANT YOU CAN TAKE A TRADE FIGURE OFF THAT AMOUNT....GOT YELLOW ONE WITH EBONY AND YELLOW LEATHER AND A RED WITH EBONY AND RED LEATHER INTERIOR.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 6:07 AM
juggalo4life wrote:ACTUALLY OURS START OUT AT 20,660.00 SALE PRICETHEN IF YOU WANT YOU CAN TAKE A TRADE FIGURE OFF THAT AMOUNT....GOT YELLOW ONE WITH EBONY AND YELLOW LEATHER AND A RED WITH EBONY AND RED LEATHER INTERIOR.

Im guessing thats not with the G85 package right?

306 TQ
Thursday, June 02, 2005 11:28 AM
DAVID FROM MY RESEARCH THE G85 CODE IS RESERVED FOR LOCKING REAR DIFF ON SILVERADOS THERE IS NO LIMITED SLIP SLATED FOR THE COBALT (IN MY BOOKS) THAT I KNOW OF. BUT THAT CAR HAS EVERYTHING BESIDE XM ONSTAR AND HEAD CURTAIN AIRBAGS.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 11:45 AM
juggalo4life wrote:DAVID FROM MY RESEARCH THE G85 CODE IS RESERVED FOR LOCKING REAR DIFF ON SILVERADOS THERE IS NO LIMITED SLIP SLATED FOR THE COBALT (IN MY BOOKS) THAT I KNOW OF. BUT THAT CAR HAS EVERYTHING BESIDE XM ONSTAR AND HEAD CURTAIN AIRBAGS.

Hmm maybe I have the G85 wrong lol, but the package I mean is where it includes the Limited slip differential and Recaro racing seats.

306 TQ
Thursday, June 02, 2005 5:31 PM
The Promblem is that he is a salesman and the promblem with Salesman is that they don't know crap.

Friday, June 03, 2005 5:58 AM
NfamousZ24 wrote:The Promblem is that he is a salesman and the promblem with Salesman is that they don't know crap.

EEaasy man, I wouldnt say that. John is cool.

306 TQ

Friday, June 03, 2005 12:12 PM
NfamousZ24 wrote:The Promblem is that he is a salesman and the promblem with Salesman is that they don't know crap.

ACTUALLY I DO KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT ACCORDING TO LAST YEARS SPEC BOOKS THERE IS NO LSD IN THE COBALT THERE IS NO OPTION CODE FOR IT NOW I DO NOT HAVE THE NEW SPEC BOOKS M,AYBE IT HAS CHANGED. I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT....AND I HAVE WON AWARDS FOR MY SALES AND PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE HOW DO YOU THINK I SELL CARS FOR A LIVING...

Friday, June 03, 2005 12:13 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:

EEaasy man, I wouldnt say that. John is cool.

DAVID I THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Friday, June 03, 2005 12:21 PM
OK ONE MORE POST.....THE LIMITED SLIP WAS NOT ABLE TO PERFORM CORRECTLY WITH THE GETRAG TRANSMISSION THAT IS WHY IT IS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE SS....APPARENTLY THEY ARE WORKING ON THAT AND THERE IS NO OPTION CODE FOR THE RECARO SEATS MAYBE IT IS TO KEEP COST DOWN ON THE VEHICLE I AM NOT SURE AS WITH THE LIMITED SLIP THEY PROBABLY WANT TO KEEP COST DOWN....

Friday, June 03, 2005 5:59 PM
That is funny because I seen the code the other day at Smedley's. I must be seeing things because they have it down as. the G85 package. Maybe not all dealerships have it lol. But seriously you need to really look it is there.

Friday, June 03, 2005 7:04 PM
juggalo4life wrote:

ACTUALLY I DO KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT ACCORDING TO LAST YEARS SPEC BOOKS THERE IS NO LSD IN THE COBALT THERE IS NO OPTION CODE FOR IT NOW I DO NOT HAVE THE NEW SPEC BOOKS M,AYBE IT HAS CHANGED. I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT....AND I HAVE WON AWARDS FOR MY SALES AND PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE HOW DO YOU THINK I SELL CARS FOR A LIVING...

mr.Nfamous if you read my post i am basing my info from last years spec book printed June 11th 2004....i got the info from a salesman that went to training for the ss...and i did also say "MAYBE IT HAS CHANGED" so i do admit to my downfalls please read the post a little bit closer and you will see this....so i do apologize for the misinformation...plus i did go on to the locator to see if there was any out there with these options and did not see an option listing for the code....sorry if my post offends...i am not startin anything no problems i am just backin up what i said originally...and we know how things can be takin on these post....

Friday, June 03, 2005 7:16 PM
juggalo4life wrote:OK ONE MORE POST.....THE LIMITED SLIP WAS NOT ABLE TO PERFORM CORRECTLY WITH THE GETRAG TRANSMISSION THAT IS WHY IT IS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE SS....APPARENTLY THEY ARE WORKING ON THAT AND THERE IS NO OPTION CODE FOR THE RECARO SEATS MAYBE IT IS TO KEEP COST DOWN ON THE VEHICLE I AM NOT SURE AS WITH THE LIMITED SLIP THEY PROBABLY WANT TO KEEP COST DOWN....

Guess then my Cobalt SS with the G85 pkg is a one off
recaro's and ltd slip make up the performance pkg code G85 List $1500

and CAPS OFF please

Pete ***RIP John Lingenfelter***
2002 Flame Yellow Sunfire GT B+M shifted 5 Spd
Just looking for mods and prey

Friday, June 03, 2005 7:37 PM
i did turn it off didnt realize i was doin and please reread my last post if you all would read more closely you would see it...i am baseing it off old information...and i did say i may be wrong why is it so hard to read what is posted...like i am saying i am not trying to start anything just please read all posts first

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search