Huron DQ tonight (goings ons) - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Huron DQ tonight (goings ons)
Saturday, June 04, 2005 9:01 PM
Well, I got to go tonight. The Cobalt SS was there as well as the twincam Saturn (2.2L? non eco?)
there was a green Lambo there, still had the 30 day on it, as well as a GT and Conv Stang and an Elenor (gone in 60 seconds) as well as other stangs.
dozens of Corvettes, Camaro's, and assorted muscle cars. too many to list, we need more J's to show up, and represent.

On my way back, I had Matt pass me by in the WS6, yes that was me that waved on 13 Matt.

Mr. Showoff, slowing down and punching it right after he got by me.

Maybe he has more news from the evening. Mine was being tailed by a 70's Vette for a mile or so on the way back home, I got to play with him a couple of times. let the quad breathe a little, trying to keep up then passing him and being the leader. Until he reached his turn off.

Re: Huron DQ tonight (goings ons)
Sunday, June 05, 2005 6:54 AM
when i got there, there wasn't too many cars left.

i wasn't trying to show off exactly lol. my friend was having her grad party at the fire station there, and i was goina pull in but said screw it. I didn't think you'd hear me anyways... i dunno how loud my car is
Sunday, June 05, 2005 6:56 AM
oh i prolly wont beable to have the car there for a couple of weeks, she'll be torn apart. i'm adding some goodies

maybe i'll put the insurance on the camaro and drive that. A bright red Iroc-Z28
Sunday, June 05, 2005 7:12 AM
I should have rapped the pipes for ya then, show ya what a real car sounds like (LOL) next weekend I'll get the car real clean and put her in the main drag of the cruise-in (damn water spots are a bish)
Got to get the rims back on though, the caps/steelies are killin me in the looks dept.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search