Meet in Elyria Ohio - Page 6 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Meet in Elyria Ohio
Thursday, July 21, 2005 1:42 PM
hahahaha...i will bring sand paper and crayola to help out.

"All my life I have been trying to figure out who is behind this face of mine"

Thursday, July 21, 2005 3:34 PM
so lee meet you at what time and where in attica?

Thursday, July 21, 2005 7:09 PM
so andy where exactly am i meeting you? lol, and don, are you ganna meet me at my apartment and roll with me, or meet me and andy in sandusky? oh and andy im taking rt 6 to sandusky, how the hell do i get to whereever you want me to go?

Thursday, July 21, 2005 8:12 PM
yea ill roll with you... i got directions no worries man.. give me a call sometime...

Thursday, July 21, 2005 8:17 PM
Directions

Is this right hotbug? if so were all set to go then...

Thursday, July 21, 2005 10:46 PM
kennie- what bumper you getting
jnickel- depending on the size of dent i might be able to yank it out for you real quick
don- just shave the handles

lee- me and my buddy do that stuff on the side if you really want it done
we do paint and everything else for anyone thats interested
Thursday, July 21, 2005 10:48 PM
well i got to buy a shaved door kit my doors are pretty much shaved but key hole and he had a shaved door kti on there but he said didnt work right so he took it off... but then iwuold need it painted... what would you charge to paint just that or even my whole car if i wanted a diffrent color... thanks man latter

Thursday, July 21, 2005 10:54 PM
depends on color and scheme
Thursday, July 21, 2005 11:45 PM
BlackWidowCavy wrote:so andy where exactly am i meeting you? lol, and don, are you ganna meet me at my apartment and roll with me, or meet me and andy in sandusky? oh and andy im taking rt 6 to sandusky, how the hell do i get to whereever you want me to go?

I'll send you directions in an Email ASAP!!! from BG to Walmart in Sandusky if you need them. There is construction on 6 starting around Fremont, at the bridges so some have stop lights and one lane only.

Real simple really, 6 to route 2.
Route 2 EAST to Route 250 (third exit after route 6 IIRC)(Cedar Point Main Exit where all the Hotels and restruants are).
250 North TWO (2) lights, one after the overpass, and the very next light you are in front of Wal-mart. the Police Station is at that light as well.

If you want, We'll park BEHIND Roeder Harley Davidson (you can't miss it it's pretty big and in front of Wal-mart kinda), if not, then, we'll be as close to 250 as we can park in front of Wal-mart.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 11:58 PM
Oh and Don, those directions are confusing, but yeah, that the destination. I got a set sent to Keith, and I'll pass out more maps to Coops house when we meet up. Just in case.

Friday, July 22, 2005 5:41 AM
Coop8392: my same blitz bumper, I bumped into my friend at slam jam X 2 weeks ago and cracked the front. Had to get it fix.

Friday, July 22, 2005 6:25 AM
Coop8392 wrote:depends on color and scheme
Probably same color as now forget what kind of orange but i think it sunburst orange...

Friday, July 22, 2005 11:15 PM
ill be there without the cavy though yaya the turbos still @!#$ up and its not lookin like they can rebuild that one
Saturday, July 23, 2005 5:09 AM
Tony, just meet me at Citgo in Attica @ 1. And bring the driections to Andys house....I somehow lost that email.

Andrew - if you get this in time, and have them, could you resend me the directions to your house from Attica, thanks, sorry

Saturday, July 23, 2005 8:35 AM
is this thing still going on if its raining? or is this a sunny only thing?

Saturday, July 23, 2005 8:54 AM
^---good point

anyone want to answer???

Saturday, July 23, 2005 1:41 PM
rain or shine or no? and if it does go on, should i bring anything?

Saturday, July 23, 2005 5:07 PM
Lee, My email is down, stupid time warner.

OK

224, through Willard, 15 minutes east is Greenwich, go past "The Green Witch" drive in Ice cream place. 5 houses down on the left. IF you happen to pass it and hit the BP station, TURN AROUND, my driveway is right behind the 25MPH sign. my car WILL be out front for all to see.

Try to make 1:30 so we can cruise by 2 to meet Keith and Don.

Sunday, July 24, 2005 6:06 AM
rain or shine
if its raining we might head down to cascade park so we can do the cookout under the pavillions
Sunday, July 24, 2005 8:32 AM
heck yes, its rained a lil, but its beautiful now, rock out with your cock, out see all of you shortly, andy see you at 2:30 at wally world

Sunday, July 24, 2005 9:14 AM
AWESOME!!!

Sunday, July 24, 2005 9:26 AM
right now i'm waiting on confirmation from paul
and we should be on the way shortly thereafter
should we bring stuff..if anyone can answer this in like ....10 mins lol

Sunday, July 24, 2005 9:41 AM
ok...
as it sits right now, me and DTP might be skipping the rendezvous at hotbugs place
but we will still be attending the get together with everyone
if you must, call me and we can see whats up (419.685.6455) <-- Jesse if you werent sure lol

Sunday, July 24, 2005 10:02 AM
Bring some more Burger bunz, the wife got like 3 of the hot dog and ONE of the Burger. We'll try to get another couple if we got the $$$ (tire were $150 so extras are now gone).

Sunday, July 24, 2005 11:48 AM
ive got a couple packs of burger buns
so...no need to get those
just waiting on paul right now and we'll be on the way

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search