Driving Laws In Ohio - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Driving Laws In Ohio
Monday, June 20, 2005 4:34 PM
hey, i was just wondering if anyone on here knew anything about the ohio driving laws, like i just got my licenses back 2 months ago, i lost it because of the 12 point rule, and i got a speeding ticket last night for going 19 over, i was just wondering if when you get your licenses back if you are on a clean slate or if i am gonna loose my licneses again, i need to know if i can jsut go pay the fine or if i need to fight it. any help would be awosome. Thanks.

Re: Driving Laws In Ohio
Monday, June 20, 2005 4:50 PM
pay the fine you'll be alright
Monday, June 20, 2005 5:02 PM
DeeJay24 wrote:hey, i was just wondering if anyone on here knew anything about the ohio driving laws, like i just got my licenses back 2 months ago, i lost it because of the 12 point rule, and i got a speeding ticket last night for going 19 over, i was just wondering if when you get your licenses back if you are on a clean slate or if i am gonna loose my licneses again, i need to know if i can jsut go pay the fine or if i need to fight it. any help would be awosome. Thanks.

generally your going to lose them again. not sure for how long its usually 30 days then 60 then 90 somtimes 6months - a year especially being so close together they may make it 1 year. My cousin has just lost his for a second time first offence was 6 months this next one is a year. also depends on how nice the judge is.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 12:11 PM
how long after he got them back did he get his next ticket

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 1:13 PM
5-6 months

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 7:45 PM
maybe you should stop driving stupid then you wouldnt have to worry about this

Sunday, June 26, 2005 10:57 AM
i agree you need a 3 speed auto like mine, lol, you wont be speeding that much then cause you will waste alot of gas, lmao, but for real you need to learn either how to drive or how to pick where you speed at wisely, lol, hope this helps, later

pic coming soon

"Live Life To The Fullest" "Customize Everything"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search