FOR SALE/TRADE... - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FOR SALE/TRADE...
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 12:19 AM
Hey Everyone I have some stuff for sale id like to let you all know about. If anyone is interested in anything just let me know on AIM ( CustomCaviZ24 ) or email me at karnage_313@yahoo.com Trades are welcome as well.. I just want a new look..

FOR SALE:

Stock Hood ( Silver CAVALIER in vinyl across it... can come off ).... Make Offer

Stock z24 Rear Bumper... Make Offer

Stock z24 Front bumper... Make Offer

RK Sport Ram Air Hood... $ 350

Stock 16" Z24 Rims with tires. rarely used.. at least 75-80% Tread, mint.... Make offer

18" Alba Berta 707s... 1600 for wheels new... not in perfect shape but still in good shape.. ( a few very little chips in chrome and you can see scratches if you look really close at it ) Wheels look perfect if your not staring at it at eye level... Asking 750 or Any Trade considered

Bomex Sides... 100

Aerogear Xplozion rear bumper Not drilled or painted... 150

RK Sport Touring Adj. Wing ... Trade or 150

Also, I have a LAPTOP for sale ( 2.4 GHz P4, XP, 512 mb ddr, 60GB HD, CD-RW/DVD-ROM ) Wireless Card and All Docs/Disks included.... Asking $ 750/ or Drift kit

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WANTED

BATTLE GTR WING

Drift kit

RIms ( prefer white, but all considered ) 17-19"

Headlights and Clear Corners

Z-3 Fenders / F1 Fenders

Other Trades considered also...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buyer is responsible for shipping costs.. unless trades, then we will work something out.

* Pics Of Any Item Availible Upon Request *
latopFOR SAL

Re: FOR SALE/TRADE...
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:04 AM
What year is your Z?

"The J's weren't designed to be sports cars, the suspension sucks, the brakes are tiny, and the target market for our car doesn't need to be able to do any more than 65mph." - Shifted

A more accurate observation has never been typed. These should be the starting points before any serious performance modification. What's the point of making a serious performer if you can't control it's power?

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 12:04 PM
its a 2oo1
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 3:57 PM
you've got mail

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 5:19 PM
is the wing painted or not?

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 6:01 PM
does the z rear have the lip on it like the ls sports or is it just like the base rear? PICS?

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:52 PM
Where do you live i might be interested in the bumpers depending on ur location. I live in the chicago land area.

and if you got pics pushrodcav@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 11:53 PM
Hey Everyone.. Sorry I have been working on getting all of this stuff off today so I havent been here.

Tobo.. sorry bro I sold those stock rims yesterday and the hood is going for 300... its this hood right here... http://www.rksport.com/product/p_02013050/view_detail

Emo.. The wing is painted bright red, but I might be able to sand it down and maybe primer it if you need... id take 140 for it.. its this wing... http://www.rksport.com/product/p_02013025/view_detail id take 175 for it..

Hstylez.. Its the Z rear I am not too sure about the lip ( im retarded ) but I can def. get some pics on here if you want, and you can decide.

Pushrods... I live in Anderson, IN and I would take 250 for both...

I hope that helps.. Ill get pics of the stuff on here tomorrow if anyone wants them, just email me. Thanks a lot
Thursday, June 23, 2005 11:49 AM
I have a set of F1 fenders that have never been installed on the car, that I am willing to part with. I'll sell them for a good price, if i need to ship though it will be extra, but I'd be willing to meet up. If you are interested let me know. My e-mail is Clipzedz24@gmail.com

Thursday, June 23, 2005 12:43 PM
My bad for some reason i was thinking your z was 00-02... I still dont know what year it is lol so let me know so i can figure out if i want that rear or not...

Thursday, June 23, 2005 1:34 PM
Yeah, hstylez.... its a 01 Z

And sorry bro, I made a deal for some fenders today.. im sorry

Thursday, June 23, 2005 3:09 PM
oh well good luck with the selling, oh and i was refering to the silver stock one, sorry if i misread what ya had i would not insult you with such a low offer on that hood, oh well the search continues

Friday, June 24, 2005 3:17 PM
do the 18s have tires or not? if so how good are they.

"Lil Brudder! He's got the heart of a champion!"
Friday, June 24, 2005 4:21 PM
The Stock rims and tires are sold now... and The hood is probably not going to be sold at right away unless I had a stock hood in storage and it isnt gonna fit right and its messed up so I would not have a hood.

Also, I will get pictures of the bumpers as soon as I can, but a member of the car club im in has my bumpers and has to get them to me before I can snap pictures of them.

So Sorry to everyone about the hood, it seems thats what everyone is the most interested in, and I cant get rid of it at the moment but if something works out where I can get that taken care of the hood will be avaible again and I have a few people that have emailed me about it and I will keep in touch with them..

The 18's, Touring wing ( with or without trunk ) the Bomex Sides and stock bumpers are for sale still... Hopefully someone will want to snatch them up
Sunday, June 26, 2005 12:03 AM
hey man, what color is the rear bumper??

2000 Camaro V6.
| SLP Loudmouth | CAI Intake | HID's |

Sunday, June 26, 2005 12:14 AM
trade you white 17's for the alba's

POLYFIBER kits $375 (BMX, BC2, Blitz, Drift, KMAX) * CRACKED DASH? CLICK HERE!!
Tuesday, June 28, 2005 9:42 PM
Sorry man i got a deal on the bumpers locally but if you still have the hood i might be interested. your like 211 miles from me. but i might drive for the hood. is it painted? color?

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 1:32 AM
we still trading?

POLYFIBER kits $375 (BMX, BC2, Blitz, Drift, KMAX) * CRACKED DASH? CLICK HERE!!
Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:33 PM
whats the good word my man? what color is the hood?

Monday, July 11, 2005 12:59 PM
im interested in that wing if u still have it. if u sand it down ill buy it. give me ur location so i kno wether to get it mailed or pick up. i live in hampton va

DRIVE HARD OR DONT DRIVE AT ALL!!!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 1:35 PM
front bumper? if u still got it and were do u live

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 4:58 PM
I wonder if something happened to him kinda funny he hasent posted or responded to email in 17 days

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 5:22 PM
hes account got locked or some thing

Simply Jewish!! bitch from coast to coast nothing works lol
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 10:54 PM
Hey Everyone, I AM SO SORRY about all of that, really crazy stuff happened. Not that anyone cares about details, but im back, and I joined a Car Club and so I changed my name to incorporate that. Lost my internet for a few, and did have a camera. Plus I changed my email on the other account and mistyped it so I was screwed..lol. With that said...

I HAVE PICS OF EVERYTHING NOW.. I Finally got the camera from my dada and ill have it for a while so if there are more pics that you are interested in I have them availible now.

PICS OF STUFF

I still have the Wing for Trade with something different. it has a tiny pen point sized chip in paint ( pref Bright red ) or sale for 150.

I have the hood that needs a lil touch up paint that I can even do if someone wants it in red if not I can sand it. 350 or trade for a CF hood, not OEM pref. but maybe all offers considered.

Bomex Sides are still for sale for 100.

Xplozion Rear Bumper in exellent condition ( never been drilled or painted ) 175

Stock 2001 Z24 Spoiler for 75

APC Altezza Tails ( inner pass. side has crack on on top ) 60

18" Chrome Alba Berthas 9/10 Shape ( tiny scratches and swirls from car wash ) other than that they are great, no chips or curb checks or anyhting like that, EXTENSIVE photos on the link.

EMAIL ME @ karnage_313@yahoo.com / TwiztidZ24 on AIM / Karnage_313 on Yahoo

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 11:55 AM
Damn jeff If i had the money man i would purchase the hood i love the quality of that rk sport hood. and that rear bumper man i love that to.. Especially it being from aerogear.

good luck on the sales/trades

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search