The communistwealth.... need i say more... - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The communistwealth.... need i say more...
Thursday, June 23, 2005 7:08 PM
Okai... so i had court today.... i already prepaid the exhaust ticket...

so that leaves me with the:
No front tag
No registration
No Insurance (which were both in my broken glove box), and both trackable from the cop's car

so there was one and only one cop for this court day... this one cop pulled between 90 and 100 people over within a 15 day period... and almost all of them had multiple tickets....

The judge did all the lawyer cases, sentenced quite a few people to jail, and then was like screw this

"All of you who have equipment tickets where you corrected the issue, please form a line" ... so like more than half the room got up ...

"Name... whats your charge... officer did he/she comply... dismissed"

The communistwealth already pulled about 7000 in fines before he did this, and sentenced like 4 people to between 5 days and 1 month in jail...

So everything of mine was dismissed.... good times...

Re: The communistwealth.... need i say more...
Thursday, June 23, 2005 7:53 PM
communistwealth of vagina. What a place

99 Turbo Sunfire GT | Ram 2500 | International Rollback | Mr Hanky the Suburban
Thursday, June 23, 2005 8:16 PM
you just gotta know the laws man

technically, the law in va says that your exhaust must be in good working order, and must be factory or like factory (forget the exact wording)

so i interpret that as my exhaust is legal because it follows the stock path- thereofre,it is like stock

look up virginia code 46.2-947-949 and if its not those then i think its 1047-1049

Land Pirates sail the open roads
DISCLAIMER: If anything I say offends you, I don't care..wear a helmet. Also, the information
I post is what I know to the best of my knowledge. If I am wrong, please correct me so that
others as well as myself may learn.
Premium sinc 6-17-04
Thursday, June 23, 2005 8:28 PM
ya...they got me dead to rights on exhaust... the only thing i have going for me there is that mine is carb exempt/reduced emissions from factory, and i have a resinator/glasspack between the cat and the muffler... its a really deep tone, but still louder than stock... the car is for show... im not defasing the car to comply with a law =P so i just pay the $91 fine.... this is my second ticket in four years... and the first one i had to pay... so im not too worried

Thursday, June 23, 2005 10:12 PM
Does anyone know where you can check the DMV Va laws. I've always been curious to what they are.

Proud member of JBOK (J-bodies of Kentucky)

Friday, June 24, 2005 9:42 PM
state.va.us ??? or leg.state.va.us ... im not exactly sure its been a while... google search it... i know they have it up, cause i searched it before...

Saturday, June 25, 2005 6:11 AM
ill try and find the link. i have it at work

Land Pirates sail the open roads
DISCLAIMER: If anything I say offends you, I don't care..wear a helmet. Also, the information
I post is what I know to the best of my knowledge. If I am wrong, please correct me so that
others as well as myself may learn.
Premium sinc 6-17-04
Monday, June 27, 2005 6:50 AM
heres a past post on muffler issues....

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=23147&t=22882&start=25

and a post on car modding in VA

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=9374&t=9374&arch=1#9374

cant really complain when you know that you are violating the laws

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search