NUSHINE PAINT AND BODY GRAND OPENING - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NUSHINE PAINT AND BODY GRAND OPENING
Friday, June 24, 2005 5:59 PM
Just opened new Shop. We do everything from custom to collision repair. Whether you want a nice factory paint job or crazy custom paint job we can do it. We can do headlight tailight conversion painting interior shaving, we can basically do it all. Right now i'm doing a promotional sale for the first 3 months. give me a call at 757-641-6561 for estimate and location and any further questions. THANKS EMAIL US HERE

~ENJOY THE DRIFT~

Re: NUSHINE PAINT AND BODY GRAND OPENING
Friday, June 24, 2005 6:00 PM
by the way we are located in the norfolk / virginia beach area in virginia
thanks again

~ENJOY THE DRIFT~

Friday, June 24, 2005 6:14 PM
if you weren't so far away....

._____________________________.
Causa latet vis est notissima

DIY Clear 03+ Headlights

Friday, June 24, 2005 9:34 PM
id see about getting you to 2 tone my cav but its a bit far from columbus ohio, lol.

Friday, June 24, 2005 9:45 PM
hrmm where did you pop up from =P... i'll check it out... (im always up to checking out custom body shops) however i do most of my own body work... i do office work over at The Import Shop out in cpeake...

Friday, June 24, 2005 11:25 PM
thats cool man...we're back by where the old speedline shop was behind the c.a.r. building. we almost got a shop right by the new speedline shop out by volvo

~ENJOY THE DRIFT~

Saturday, June 25, 2005 4:06 AM
DRIFT~CAVALIER wrote:thats cool man...we're back by where the old speedline shop was behind the c.a.r. building. we almost got a shop right by the new speedline shop out by volvo
ahh your way out there near diamond springs... thats the one thing i hated about final phase was that drive... but i live in pungo... anyway ... i'll drop by sometime see whats goin on

Saturday, June 25, 2005 10:50 AM
yeah that'll be cool

~ENJOY THE DRIFT~

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search