lowering car in Youngstown-Warren Area - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
lowering car in Youngstown-Warren Area
Monday, June 27, 2005 10:50 AM
Does anyone know of someplace that will put lowering springs on my car? I have the springs, I just someone with the know-how to do it. Also, if you could give me an idea on the cost to do it that would help my decisions out a lot. Thanks.

Re: lowering car in Youngstown-Warren Area
Monday, June 27, 2005 11:20 AM
Just rent a set of spring compressors from Advanced Auto or Autozone and do it yourself. It is very easy to do with basic tools and even easier to do with air tools.
Seriously, save yourself the money and do it yourself. You then benefit by both saving money and gaining knowledge. My goldlines were the second mod I did on my car (intake was the first) so obviously even someone with the most basic of car knowledge can do this. Use the instructions from www.bradiscool.com and you are good to go!!!
Monday, June 27, 2005 1:31 PM
where at in youngstown/ warren are you, i live in youngstown and me and a couple friends would help you out. we put lowering springs on 4 cavs, a sunfire, an eclipse, an avenger, a neon, and also we put my air ride on my cav so we have the know how to do it. just takes an hour or 2. shoot me an email if you want.

simple minds talk about other people.
average minds talk about events.
great minds discuss ideas
Monday, June 27, 2005 4:55 PM
Is brian peppers helping?

Monday, June 27, 2005 7:39 PM
yeah, im doing the same thing tomorrow.... i had the chance to work in a shop with air tools and all, but the guys schedule filled up real fast and full... so its to my garage with a spring compressor from auto zone!!! im just praying that everything goes well!!
but i dont have 200+ to have someon else do it!

Monday, June 27, 2005 8:05 PM
I'll put em on for you if we can give each other hand jobs behind Dairy Mart.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search