Y-town shops - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Y-town shops
Monday, July 18, 2005 9:48 AM
Whats going on? I was just curious about what shops in the youngstown, akron, warren etc. area that are reputable. I need a place to weld up my exhaust, maybe a place to help me with my cams and someone to bore my TB a bit. any suggestions because the Rainbow muffler down the street from me is pretty ghetto and my usual mechanic is always booked solid. thanks!!!

Re: Y-town shops
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 3:03 PM
Well I know a place in Niles on 422 that'll do your exhaust, it's where my friends and I go to, it's called Best Muffler. Nice guys and do a good job.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 4:20 PM
Rainbow is the ISH! They do all my exhaust work......
Ghetto, but cheap and thorough.

93 Honda Civic Si with MANY pending mods......
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 7:25 PM
Best muffler is cool. I haven't gotten anything done up there yet, but I've been in a couple times to talk to the guys in there.

-Chris
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 7:43 PM
jimbobs "we lack it, hack it, and sack it" muffler shop,truck repair and marriage counseling is the stuff... they'll duct tape anything you want for free

Shush Weasel..i want my shirley temple
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 10:04 PM
Well, do you think I could stand the noise of open header all the way from south side Ytown to Bests in Niles? I've heard good things about them from guys at work....I could do it before work since I gotta go to warren anyhow!! How much should it cost for header back if I have the cat and muffler?

Hey Greg C, I think I saw you on my way to work monday on 11 or 82 or somewhere out there...car looks good, I like the stockish look myself!!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 7:07 AM
You probably did, I get bored since I'm on vacation from work and just go driving around and since you have the catback and muffler, it shouldn't cost to much for them to put it on.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search