feeler post 99 sunalier - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
feeler post 99 sunalier
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 5:53 PM
as stated, just a feeler post, kinda thinking i want to get another conquest, so seeing how easy/hard its ganna be to get rid of my car

99 cavalier, 03 plus sunfire front end, streetfire front and side, rksport ram air hood, fiberglass fenders D1 i think the style was, shaved door handles, shaved trunk, clear outter tails, swapped the 2.2 for a 2.4, from what the person says that i got the engine from, the blocks from one of GM concept cars(?), dont know if its true, havent ran the numbers, WAI, 2.25 mandrel bent cat back, 17 inch rims, 215/45 rubber, eibach pro kit, tinted windows.

lemme kow what your thinking, want to get at least 5 G. ill get some pics asap.

Re: feeler post 99 sunalier
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 5:59 PM
pixs

well, theres some pics, now has a type J rear end too, also have all polyurethane motor and tranny mounts that will go with car.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 7:09 PM
id take it if i was alowed to sell my car and had the moneyto bad, i love your car. cant wait till sunday to see it in person

Thursday, July 21, 2005 12:49 AM
Bring the mounts and I'll buy them this weekend (if I have the cash), how much would you want for them? or are they going with the car for sure?

Thursday, July 21, 2005 4:28 AM
After all that work with the swap you are going to sell it? That is sucks, but I'm sorry I wasn't really able to talk while at the bash. I was just busy tryin' to get a friends car rasied back up. I wishe you would of stayed around for a little bit. Good lunk if you sell it!

Thursday, July 21, 2005 7:37 AM
i dont know what im ganna do, its possible i was a wee little drunk when i put this post up, but its something thats been crossing my mind alot lately. Im prob ganna end up keepin it, ive put alot of work into this one, i kinda wanna finish it., but who knows, if someone shows serious interest, it might go.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search