GM-Revolution - Page 5 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: GM-Revolution
Sunday, September 18, 2005 9:17 PM
ive done some tweaking... i know my edges are rough... but to give an idea of what im thinking

IMAGE HOSTED ON www.j-body.tk
http://www.j-body.tk/gmrev/logo3.jpg

but to go from there... Will used 12 pt font on line two...(general motors sport ...) and so we need just a lil bit bigger... or perhaps a different font... so that its readable when its plotted

Sunday, September 18, 2005 9:17 PM
grr... f*ckin server... let me try that again...

Monday, September 19, 2005 1:59 AM
Hey what's goin on all!!!....I'll be back SOON!!!....i have my alky injection kit, my secret cam...soon to get my carbon fiber hood...and my new FMU disc....and a NEW BABY GIRL!!!!.....jsut so you all know...and i'm postin on my birthday from SPAIN!!....so i'm lookin forward to see all of you soon.....i'm just surprised as hell things went sour....since i'll be livin onboard my ship...i'll have all the time available to hang.....

ZACH!!...can you help me with the water injection install??...do you know anyone that can do my secret cam install as well??
Casper...hit me up man...
Monday, September 19, 2005 1:59 AM
kyle/will i got the psd file for it...ill make the changes u guys put in and everything. that way ur not busting your arses trying to make it all fit right kinda early for me to work on it now (haha 5am is too early to do anything haha) but i'll have it done this afternoon

-GM stands for Got Mark?
-"shampoo? i'll poop on your shams!!!"
Monday, September 19, 2005 3:36 AM
Blackwidow wrote:Hey what's goin on all!!!....I'll be back SOON!!!....i have my alky injection kit, my secret cam...soon to get my carbon fiber hood...and my new FMU disc....and a NEW BABY GIRL!!!!.....jsut so you all know...and i'm postin on my birthday from SPAIN!!....so i'm lookin forward to see all of you soon.....i'm just surprised as hell things went sour....since i'll be livin onboard my ship...i'll have all the time available to hang.....

ZACH!!...can you help me with the water injection install??...do you know anyone that can do my secret cam install as well??
Casper...hit me up man...

congragulations whit!!!!! Im happy for you two. tell mari that when meghan and i get back in late decemeber that we'll visit you all to see the baby and you two of course. I'll help you with what i can, I'm pretty sure we can do the cam swap..

Rob, leave a damn message next time.

BTW cavi is almost done; I might be able to make it to the chevy show.

Monday, September 19, 2005 3:40 AM
...and happy birthday whit.

Monday, September 19, 2005 7:11 AM
Xtreme I like the one at 917 pm yesterday
the best. I think that would work great for me.
maybe change Virginia to VA just to get more of
that end piece in there, but either way works for me

Whit Great to hear from you. Congrats on the baby girl
and happy bday. Hope we will get to see ya soon man.

Monday, September 19, 2005 7:14 AM
Oh and how the hell do i get this forum warning bull to go
away i already adjusted my sig to under the limits but
i still get the damn warning

Monday, September 19, 2005 7:19 AM
its on a timer...

i had to see that @!#$ for 2 days... its annoying as hell....

im tempted to enlargen mine again in mideast and second gen only... cause there is NEVER a moderator in secon gen.. even when we need one... like to get my post made in to a sticky... it litterally took like 100 replies of *bump* ... and i dont think the moderators go in here all that often....

mine wasnt that much bigger... but i hate having to size down... it distorts everything...

---- as for the one at 9:17 ... well 12:17 on my clock... Mark take that and smooth it out... cause i have to go and blur and unsharpen the edges to get it from bein rough like that... PSP is annoying when it comes to text. i need to reinstall photoshop on this computer...

Monday, September 19, 2005 7:38 AM
hey sorry to post whore

but its time we all salute the J-Rev thread... the next new thread made will bump it off page 1 forever...

nearly 3500 posts ....

Monday, September 19, 2005 9:21 AM
For those that don't know.

Another MEETING is being planned.
It will be this SUNDAY at LYNNEHAVEN
MALL. I believe we are planning on 4 or
5 in the afternoon.
If you can make it drop me an email with
your name, email, and phone number so
i can develop a contact list.

Monday, September 19, 2005 9:57 AM
newman wrote:For those that don't know.

Another MEETING is being planned.
It will be this SUNDAY at LYNNEHAVEN
MALL. I believe we are planning on 4 or
5 in the afternoon.
If you can make it drop me an email with
your name, email, and phone number so
i can develop a contact list.

I may live in va beach... but i cant get from one side to the other that quick

i work 8 - 5 Saturday... so i cant be anywhere till at least 6:10 (southside of the water) 6:30 (the other side of the water)...

But ya... we are meeting at Lynnhaven mall, at the Bennigan's parking lot... the closest major intersection is Lynnhaven Parkway and International Blvd.

Monday, September 19, 2005 9:58 AM
oooh shoot... i didnt notice you said sunday... my bad... 4 or 5 is good for me then...

Monday, September 19, 2005 10:16 AM
dont know my schedule for Sunday, it ends on Saturday, have to wait till the new one comes out....dont know when that will be. they love to give it to us on wednesday or thursday...so ill see what i can do.

Monday, September 19, 2005 11:26 AM
Happy birthday whit. Congrats on the baby girl.
Yea kind of sucks about j-rev but hopefully this one will be better.
So your in spain. Sounds like fun. About what time are you going to be back?

Hey zac that would be cool if you could get it up to go to super chevy. Anytime you need help with it call me or just walk the 2 minutes to my house.

So whats going on with the Sig??

Jason

Monday, September 19, 2005 5:37 PM
Stand by folks... i think we got perfection here

loook at the post below this one....

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Monday, September 19, 2005 5:39 PM
http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/soopahtoe/newsig2.jpg

yes? no? maybe so? crtiiques welcome

-GM stands for Got Mark?
Monday, September 19, 2005 5:40 PM
oops

the org should seriously consider sticking an 'edit' button on this forum setup...unless...theres one i dont know about

-GM stands for Got Mark?
Monday, September 19, 2005 6:20 PM
Hey... imma submit the team info to the org for the "teams/clubs" page... i got a detailed discription after modifying jason's originial post and filling in the additional information...

i'm submitting the website as

http://www.j-body.tk/gmrev/

as i dont mind hosting it, and if we decide to change in the future, we can always change that...

for the team logo im submitting this

http://www.j-body.tk/gmrev/logo.jpg

which is Marks logo above... however whatever we decide upon, i will upload that decal in that space... so the decided upon decal will show up... i figure we'll have the decal decision within a few days and its gonna take about that long for the mods to put it up there... so it should be all good....

Monday, September 19, 2005 7:40 PM
I like it.....

as opposed to the old one (not saying i didnt like the old one, cuz Zach you did a good job)
but it was one persons idea that we thought was great. This one has EVERYONES flare all together...so its more of a team logo. if that makes any sense.

the old one was great, but the new one has a little bit of everyone into it in some way/shape/form, so i think it will come out nicely on our cars!

Monday, September 19, 2005 8:29 PM
Black96Cavy wrote:I like it.....

as opposed to the old one (not saying i didnt like the old one, cuz Zach you did a good job)
but it was one persons idea that we thought was great. This one has EVERYONES flare all together...so its more of a team logo. if that makes any sense.

the old one was great, but the new one has a little bit of everyone into it in some way/shape/form, so i think it will come out nicely on our cars!

Yes yes i agree

so thats Mark, Will and myself... Jason, Brad, Zach... what do you guys think..

now if i may go offtopic for a second... i gotta rant

I HATE DRAMA.... we all know of a lil thing called myspace...

well my gurl calls me up yesterday... and told me shes pissed at her best friend for one reason or another.... my gurl's DSL has been out for 2 weeks... and im sure her friend knows this... so she posts on her myspace like a hour ago "hey im glad you got a hot new boyfriend ........ " so i call my gurl up ... whos sleeping (and i really hope i didnt piss her off)... but she was like "i dunno what shes talkin about"...

im like 95 % sure her friend is bsing to get me mad at my gurl and then my gurl mad at me so that she runs back to her.... but i hate that this is drama... grrrrrrrrrrr

okai ... im done ranting now...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:11 AM
I think the decal that xtreme posted yesterday
on his logo link is perfect.

I Vote we go with that

Anyone else agree?

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:03 AM
Ok folks I wrote a quick and simple mission statement
but don't want to post it until someone else in the group
see's it too. If you want it email'd to you then email me
that you want it.

The big thing about making this here work is

KEEP IT SIMPLE

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:51 AM
Eh I like it.
As for the statement....lets see it.
vegetarulez3@hotmail.com

"Hmmph"
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 10:41 AM
not a fan of the whole circle deal. i think i can live with the smaller writing; but i love the very first one the best

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search