anybody know josh browning? - Page 6 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: anybody know josh browning?
Tuesday, September 25, 2007 11:24 AM
well i heard he was in a trailer park... (it was posted on probeforums... they were joking him for it)

Interesting how a bg search would pull up information on a 16 year old... (Jason Lee)

and the original addy was his addy... interesting

Matt: forget my last post... can you go back there and confirm that hes there??? if he's living there, i'll go to probe forums and post that up quick in the Ohio Probes forums and let those guys get to him as well

Edited 4 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, September 25, 2007 11:30 AM

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 11:36 AM
i can not say for 100 percent that he lives there at present but...when he got busted for the breaking and entering that was his address and recent searches show the other browning living at the trailer park address at least........ i think it would be safe to say he is there... i will do some more searching ...see what else i can come up with

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 11:39 AM
Address List

CR2006-0236 STATE OF OHIO vs. STATE OF OHIO BROWNING, JOSHUA D MCF

Full Name BROWNING, JOSHUA D Party Type Defendant

Address(es):
HOME ADDRESS 200 WILLIS DRIVE LOT 109 ZANESVILLE OH 437

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 11:40 AM
Address List

CR2006-0236 STATE OF OHIO vs. STATE OF OHIO BROWNING, JOSHUA D MCF

Full Name BROWNING, JOSHUA D Party Type Defendant

Address(es):
HOME ADDRESS 200 WILLIS DRIVE LOT 109 ZANESVILLE OH 43701

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 11:40 AM
Nevermind, realized it was a different Probe. Disregard this post.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, September 25, 2007 11:43 AM

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 12:37 PM
That address shows its right off of Eaglesticks Golf Course, which is off of Route 22. Head down there in a big truck wtih a hitch and hook up the trailer, dragging it into Hole 15's fairway.

Check out my Part Out List!! Great Prices !! http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/52925/

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 2:26 PM

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 2:37 PM
If and when you guys find him set him up with a $180 dentist bill
thats what he owes me haha

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 3:42 PM
zack bert wrote:If and when you guys find him set him up with a $180 dentist bill

I was thinking about getting him a subscription to Dr. Martin's dental plan myself.

Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Downpipe w/ Cutout | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Tuesday, September 25, 2007 5:27 PM
BlackEco wrote:
zack bert wrote:If and when you guys find him set him up with a $180 dentist bill

I was thinking about getting him a subscription to Dr. Martin's dental plan myself.

hey lets roll down there together during the cobaltss meet .....2 black eco's roll up to his house..never a good sign

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 6:19 PM
heck to get my cash back I might make a road trip

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 9:12 PM
its a safe bet to say he wont have any cash... at least on him. breaking his legs and taking 4 cobra mustang wheels/tires would suffice for me.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 10:19 PM
I dont know if anyone has seen this...but if you can find any of these people im sure they know exactly where he is or if they dont help you out and they have babies...you can always steal their babies.

RELATIVES
1 JOSHUA DEAN BROWNING (Age: 25) ZANESVILLE, OH
LORI ANN BROWNING<---------861 Larzelere Ave-Zanesville-born Aug 1962(who the hell knows?)
HEATHER D BROWNING<--------Same 2 Addresses as Betty-also 200 Blackwood Dr-Zanesville-born Dec 1978(sister?)
BETTY J BROWNING <----------2 dif addresses...230 Teakwood Dr-2340 E Pike-both of Zanesville born Feb of 1955(mom?)

Now if someone can find anything else on them...then let the baby stealin begin! Im sorry i work the night shift at a hotel so i have nothing else to do.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007 11:43 PM
well that confirms my earlier post... and thanks for their addresses

Thursday, September 27, 2007 12:15 PM
wow this is getting scary lol- note to self to not piss off any one on this web site!

HON + DA = HONDA AKA PIECE OF TRASH
Thursday, September 27, 2007 2:26 PM
yeah....... Pretty much

<ot>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT this is my 400th post for the month of september... </end OT>

Thursday, September 27, 2007 5:08 PM
crazsy idea lol but since he lives in a trailer park y not see how many cavis itll take to surround his 2 semi trailers stuck together home?

HON + DA = HONDA AKA PIECE OF TRASH
Saturday, September 29, 2007 12:33 PM
any new updates anyone
I noticed his myspace was gone

Saturday, September 29, 2007 6:07 PM
317 miles between me and him

i wish i made more money so i had gas money

02 Cavalier sedan ECOTEC special plans ahead
04 Malibu classic ECOTEC now the daily driver

ECOTEC Cavalier 13's coming summer 2008
Saturday, September 29, 2007 6:24 PM
zack bert wrote:any new updates anyone
I noticed his myspace was gone

kinda obvious if you guys woulda listened on the first page of this thread to a smart man it seems that pages and stuff wouldnt be getting deleted.

Airtonics wrote:He's obviously watching this thread.... I'd suggest any other important info be sent through PM directly to those involved. I hate thieves, hope you get your money back and jackass gets what he deserves.

Everytime you guys find new information on him he knows about it and will do what he can to cancel it, or change it or even delete it.. So why dont the few of you involved and help in "investigating" either setup a premium account if u dont have one and go in AG or AAG and discuss, use PMs, AIM, EMAIL, Or hell make up a free forum thing and give the link to those involved and helping and chat it out on that forum.. and make sure if u do that the link for the forum u made doesnt get out either because then he can watch their too.

Monday, October 01, 2007 9:48 AM
there actually has been a lot going back and forth between PMs...

his myspace did no one good because myspace won't release his information... and because on Day 1 his myspace was blank... then turned to a mustang myspace... and now ... i guess its gone (i havent checked yet) ... For all we know he could have made that myspace the mustang one based on this thread and added a bunch of fake people as friends...

but since his address is out there, and his family is out there (something that would be a bit harder to change)... basically all thats left is for some people to go to his trailer... but When and Who won't be discussed here publicly....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, October 01, 2007 9:48 AM

Monday, October 22, 2007 9:36 PM
took me a hour to read this thread, i know its 23 days old and just left it hanging anything new about this homo???

http://www.myspace.com/crazy_cavy
Monday, October 22, 2007 11:05 PM
things have been moving through PMs

i got a nice one the other day... but i'll let the original sender post up here if he wants anything publicly known

Zack: How has your police investigation gone???

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 8:10 PM
Wow.

I'm new to the forums and I don't know any of you guys, but I hope this dude goes to jail. I've been in similar situations and it's not fun at all. Thankfully, I had solid contact information.

Thursday, October 25, 2007 1:50 AM
4DOORCAVI wrote:wow this is getting scary lol- note to self to not piss off any one on this web site!

2nd that
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search