anybody know josh browning? - Page 7 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: anybody know josh browning?
Tuesday, November 27, 2007 11:39 AM
well guys have an update...

i got ahold of my local police and filed a report against mr browning a little over a month ago. the officer in charge of the investigation gave me a call today and said that the police over by him gave him a little talking to, told him the ways lol

anyways, josh called the police here and told them he would be contacting me about reimbursment. and amazingly, right after i got off the phone with the cop, josh called me. told me he would have my money back to me by Christmas.

so yeah... we'll see if it's a scam to keep the cops off his back or if he really pays me back. he called me restricted, so something tells me that i'll never see that $240.00 again.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, November 27, 2007 11:41 AM

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 12:22 PM
even though it came up restricted u can call the phone company and they can tell u the number because all he did was *72 be4 he dialed to block the number from the caller id but his sumber still registers through the phone company. but hey just keep a record on all this and if u dont hear back from him or get ur money by th 23rd then id go back to police that way when he wakes up christmas morning he'll get a present from u called MR browning ur under arrest for fraud. put ur hands behind ur ack, etc. etc...

HON + DA = HONDA AKA PIECE OF TRASH
Tuesday, November 27, 2007 8:28 PM
^ ^
you mean *67 right

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 2:07 AM
watever

HON + DA = HONDA AKA PIECE OF TRASH
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 4:46 PM

IDK if its the correct trailer, but its the trailer park (the address flagged the trailer I circled)

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 6:56 PM
is this douche causing problems again... this thread has been dead for nearly a 8 months

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 7:24 PM
well did he ever get his money back lol?

- Check the profile for all mod's. It's up2date!
Thursday, July 24, 2008 1:12 PM
JBO never forgets! We will continue to fight on against douchbaggery, and those who harbor such douche bags.

Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Downpipe w/ Cutout | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Thursday, July 24, 2008 7:16 PM
sooo update???

still trying to figure out why this was brought back from the dead

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search