Looking for Graphite Rear Deck Interior Panel. - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking for Graphite Rear Deck Interior Panel.
Thursday, February 03, 2011 3:13 PM
Alright folks, I am in need of some help. I need a rear deck/dash in graphite for a 03+ Cavalier(i think 00+ is actually the same) Needs to be for the third brake light in the rear window, but I do not need the third brake light assembly but if you have one, may take it anyway. I have had no luck locally so figured maybe someone else has one or knows where one is?
Thanks

Re: Looking for Graphite Rear Deck Interior Panel.
Thursday, February 03, 2011 5:37 PM
Good luck. I tried to find one for months after we swapped my trunk.

Thursday, February 03, 2011 5:41 PM
I cant guarantee its in there, but I saved the one out of my red car. If 00-02 works, you can have mine. I tried to go out and check for you but the Shed door is frozen to the ground, but I didn't throw it away or anything so its a matter of finding it.. when the ice melts a little ill go look out there for you.

Thursday, February 03, 2011 6:23 PM
Anthony, i figured. I called LKQ who we go through work and all they could give me was beige ones and non of the smaller yards here have anything either
and Thanks jeff let me know for sure!

Thursday, February 03, 2011 7:45 PM
I had a few leads looking on craigslist when people were parting out entire cars with the most random parts for sale but most of them were beige too. I checked ebay constantly but nothing really came up.

Thursday, February 03, 2011 9:30 PM
I'll check the JY's around here for ya Stephen.

Saturday, February 05, 2011 7:26 AM
If you can get beige, just hit up a fabric shop and rewrap it with some graphite/black felt..

Just an idea...

Saturday, February 05, 2011 2:09 PM
^I thought that but back when i had my Z i bought some black cloth and wrapped that one and the @!#$ faded bad.. so i dont know what kind of fabric wont fade. Its my second option though if i cant find a graphite one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, February 05, 2011 2:09 PM

Saturday, February 05, 2011 9:27 PM
jnickel wrote:If you can get beige, just hit up a fabric shop and rewrap it with some graphite/black felt..

Just an idea...

he is a live. lol

Saturday, February 05, 2011 9:30 PM
Stephen (manta z) wrote:Alright folks, I am in need of some help. I need a rear deck/dash in graphite for a 03+ Cavalier(i think 00+ is actually the same) Needs to be for the third brake light in the rear window, but I do not need the third brake light assembly but if you have one, may take it anyway. I have had no luck locally so figured maybe someone else has one or knows where one is?
Thanks

what's it worth to you? need to figure out if its worth letting mine go. i might look mon or weds if i get a chance to stop buy pick and pull.

Saturday, February 05, 2011 10:03 PM
Stephen, I looked in the backroom, basement, shed, and my old room and either Eric has it or when we cleaned the basement last year and I didnt have a J, it might have gotten tossed, but I am going to get a different shift knob and a dimmer and hvac and the yard here when the snow clears, I can try to snag you one then, It will be before the march meet so if I can find it I will bring it to you? If I cant you can keep looking or make an offer for one here, its up to you, but I dont know for sure if 00-02 and 03 + are the same because Bens looks a little different, but I can try to find an 03 one just to be safe at the yard.

Sunday, February 06, 2011 7:20 AM
MRThompson (jrthompson) wrote:
what's it worth to you? need to figure out if its worth letting mine go. i might look mon or weds if i get a chance to stop buy pick and pull.

Not too much to be honest, I can get beige one for $20 if not free depending if we have anything else coming for my work from LKQ, plus your about 3-4hrs away and i hate driving long distances lol. I appreciate it though man i really do.
Karnage wrote:Stephen, I looked in the backroom, basement, shed, and my old room and either Eric has it or when we cleaned the basement last year and I didnt have a J, it might have gotten tossed, but I am going to get a different shift knob and a dimmer and hvac and the yard here when the snow clears, I can try to snag you one then, It will be before the march meet so if I can find it I will bring it to you? If I cant you can keep looking or make an offer for one here, its up to you, but I dont know for sure if 00-02 and 03 + are the same because Bens looks a little different, but I can try to find an 03 one just to be safe at the yard.

Yeah just let me know man, no worries

Sunday, February 06, 2011 5:46 PM
Ok. Well if I find one at the yard cheap. I'll let u know.

Monday, February 07, 2011 3:40 PM
If you can get a gray one I'll trade you.

Monday, February 07, 2011 5:35 PM
I have a graphite one. You can't have it!!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Monday, February 07, 2011 6:53 PM
MarkyB86 wrote:If you can get a gray one I'll trade you.

..you lost me.. I'm looking for a grey one.. unless your talking to someone else..

And damn you Jay, You'll like my little upgraded third brake light though I just need to get the interior piece.

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 12:45 AM
I thought graphite was the nearly black color, but now that I see its charcoal, sorry.

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 1:40 PM
I would need to check, but I might have one also, but I think I swaped most of mine out to the non brake light in the rear window due to LS spoilers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 3:11 PM
Thanks for the help guys but it is no longer needed. Got one for $20 today.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search