FS: 2002 Cavalier Z24 w/ Ecotec - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: 2002 Cavalier Z24 w/ Ecotec
Sunday, February 06, 2011 12:53 AM
I am selling this for a friend who doesn't get on JBO that often ( SilverJon1nines ) He does a lot of tuning for people in the area and is very good with Ecotecs and built this one as a DD. It is Wade Jarvis' old car that came with a blown LD9, and he did an Eco-swap with a motor with ~10k miles, now it runs and looks great but he wants to get rid of it to buy a prelude. So, I am posting for him.

This is the description from his CL AD:

The car had a blown engine when I got it and I swapped in an Ecotec.. The body has 84k miles. The engine has around 10k, so the car will last a very long time. Car also has a 5 speed with the Getrag Tranny. The car also has a B&M Short Throw Shifter. Only other mod is some an aftermarket intake, and I recently installed a DDM HID kit. The car is in really nice condition inside and out, there is a small dent on the quarter panel and the trunk sits a little funny. I am not actually sure why, and maybe it can be realigned, but I have not had a chance to mess with it. Interior is smoke-free and very clean. Even still has the stock CD player. Also. There are no rips or tears inside. When Wade owned the car, it was stolen and so it was totaled out, and then eventually recovered, so the car has a theft recovery title. I have transferred it to me, so I know it can still be transferred. Also, the car has steelies with tires that will need replaced soon. But other than that the car will need no maintenance and it runs perfect right now and is ready to drive home.

Price is 3200 OBO.
You can reach him at 765-620-9687 .. Call or text, or send me a PM.
More pics availible upon request.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, February 06, 2011 1:00 AM

Re: FS: 2002 Cavalier Z24 w/ Ecotec
Sunday, February 06, 2011 9:14 AM
What color is that Jeff (or Ben)?

Sunday, February 06, 2011 9:45 AM
Indigo blue metallic

Sunday, February 06, 2011 10:03 AM
This makes gears turn in my head.....

But the old lady would cut my balls off if I brought another car home. She is still pissed about the truck

Sunday, February 06, 2011 12:39 PM
Yeah, Indigo Blue Metallic. Thanks Paul.

Also, Mike if she is alright with it you can make an offer, if not.. hump her into submission and try it again. I know he wants it to go.

Sunday, February 06, 2011 12:51 PM
Mike wrote:This makes gears turn in my head.....

But the old lady would cut my balls off if I brought another car home. She is still pissed about the truck

mike, you wants eco. you wants eco now. do it.

Sunday, February 06, 2011 1:52 PM
I would have to sell the red one then....

Sunday, February 06, 2011 2:01 PM
mmmmm little much for me that would be the perfect car for my stuff to get swapped to but i'm looking for something blown up as i wont need the motor

JBO since July 30, 2001
Sunday, February 06, 2011 7:54 PM
Im too poor for this. Nothing good ever comes up when I have money.

Sunday, February 06, 2011 11:52 PM
I will talk to him to see if he wants to separate the motor and trans and sell the shell. he was cleaning it up today, So I will try to get some good pics of it tomorrow and ill talk to him and post it up tomorrow evening if everything goes as planned

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 1:51 PM
Here are some impromptu pictures taken of the car today, the car is not swept out or anything, but most of the ice was finally able to come off so I snapped a few pics. Let me know if there are any questions. The 3rd brake light will be installed, and does not need to have the purple valve cover, and may not have the redtop, I took it out of another car to get it going, but will get a battery for it if I need to remove it.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 9:38 PM
sale pendind

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search