another Indiana(Indy) meet? - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
another Indiana(Indy) meet?
Saturday, May 07, 2011 1:23 PM
so we going to have one? anyone have anything their thinking? lets talk bout it

I know winged warrior is the 22nd so maybe we can hang out again then.. since no one has to work it this year

Re: another Indiana(Indy) meet?
Saturday, May 07, 2011 7:46 PM
Ill be racing

13.1 @ 115
Saturday, May 07, 2011 8:15 PM
I'm down for whatever.

Saturday, May 07, 2011 9:23 PM
likely won't be racing this year. i can hang out tho

this is the start of my signature: have you read the RULES yet?
my carDomain updated 6/11/10 Forged and Supercharged

Sunday, May 08, 2011 9:24 AM
i had planned on showing the car at WW if i can get it done. but im not sure if thats going to happen. next saturday there is a trailblazer meet on saturday im going to. think chris is coming over friday afternoon and then maybe saturday morning to help me work on the car. sunday im spending time with the wifee.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, May 09, 2011 7:22 AM
im down for WW but my car may not be there, someone may have to bring me i have surgery the 19th and will be in a wheelchair or on crutches.

Monday, May 09, 2011 8:00 AM
sndsgood wrote:sunday im spending time with the wifee.

/thumbs up

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine
Monday, May 09, 2011 2:57 PM
I'm down for WW just because there will be @!#$ going on and not just us sitting in a parking lot. plus its already planned and going to happen so we can just work off it. I know last year they were setting up forum spots and stuff in the track area for like the srt4 club etc.. maybe we can get a spot for us? Assuming it will probably be only 5-10 cars can't be that bad but unsure if they are doing that again. at least keep us away from having to park scattered everywhere with the general public i guess.. I dunno. Figure be better meet, believe its drift, autox, and drag again this year and hell we don't even have to stay the whole time unless you do enter the show jason, or barr i guess will for racing. We could support the event again with the benefit of not having to work it. Overall last year i was pleased with the turnout so us not having to constantly stay at the show booth should be better. I regretted not being able to fail miserably at trying to take pics of the action stuff.

If no one wants to make it a meet no biggie, im just saying ill most likely be down there for it. Chris still got that interior piece? Have you gotten with ben for your fender?

Monday, May 09, 2011 3:38 PM
and i just now realized WW is on sunday.. wtf? o well doesn't change much just thought it was weird?

Monday, May 09, 2011 4:35 PM
no haven't gotten with ben yet. if he doesn't come down before, i'll bring that interior piece

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 4:40 AM
WW would be fine. and no need to have them save a spot they dont fill the circle anyway. way im going so far i problaby wont have the car done.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 6:17 PM
what needs done jason?

chris bring that interior panel with ya to WW, ill talk to ben and see if he can just come to WW too

So who all is planning on going?

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 7:55 PM
I will go if other people are going to be there, its something to do

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 5:50 AM
most of the same stuff as before lol.

stephen. would you want to come down saturday? u can help me with the car.

i still have wiring to clean up in the engine bay and get the fuel rail and intake all back on. figure probably 3 hours
finish setting up the air ride, ive got most of it in 3 hours of work.
mounting the air ride compressor and battery 3 hours of work
building a box and mount for all my fuses and all that jazz 4-6 hours of work
putting interior back in and finishing up 3 hours
hooking wiring up and fuses and general clean up 2-4 hours.
testing and test drive 1 hour
---------------------------------------------------------------------
so about 24 hours of work lol.

going to work on it this friday afternoon and saturday morning. maybe a couple hours on sunday if i can.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 6:38 PM
I may come down Saturday, probably be better. help with the driving. Depends where I get this weekend. Plan is to rip out the interior, get wires ran and coilovers installed. So we'll see how that goes. lol

Your list scares me, i didnt realize you were doing so much

Thursday, May 12, 2011 4:55 AM
trunk is really the biggest issue. hoping by this weekend im airing up the suspention. get the car off the ground.

course once all that is done and i get the final amp mounted. then i'll have to make a big fiberglass trim piece to cover the entire area. that will be the big one. then once thats done hang a for sale sign on it.

Friday, May 13, 2011 7:13 AM
I'm up for another meet.
It hasn't rained lately so i shouldn't eat another motor driving home......

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.
Friday, May 13, 2011 5:30 PM
Well this day has gone to shit, pretty bad for the OP to say i may not make it now... May be moving that weekend. spending this weekend packing up and won't know till next Thursday if i will be moving or not. maybe its just not meant for me to have any sort of a good time.. last time i totaled my car...now this.

Friday, May 13, 2011 7:44 PM
Stephen (manta z) wrote:Well this day has gone to shit, pretty bad for the OP to say i may not make it now... May be moving that weekend. spending this weekend packing up and won't know till next Thursday if i will be moving or not. maybe its just not meant for me to have any sort of a good time.. last time i totaled my car...now this.

come to Indy to live

Friday, May 13, 2011 9:04 PM
^^this

13.1 @ 115
Friday, May 13, 2011 11:27 PM
I'm interested in coming to one sometime soon. I liked the last meet we had.

Friday, May 20, 2011 4:17 AM
Friday, May 20, 2011 7:54 PM
When is ww

boostedz24
Friday, May 20, 2011 8:05 PM
boostedz24 wrote:When is ww

this sunday

Saturday, May 21, 2011 7:52 AM
hey to all. fairly new to this site and forum. more than willing to get out there and meet fellow j-body enthusiasts. Just starting out on my car and could use any and all advice and help that anybody can offer. i would be down for meeting at WW, just need more info on it, time and exact place. thanks to anybody with more info

Paul
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search