FS: 17" Exel TZ-10's in black - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: 17" Exel TZ-10's in black
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 9:17 PM
I am selling my 17” Exel TZ-10s painted black. They wheels are in perfect shape, no road rash or cracks or bends or anything like that. There are very small rock chips on some parts just over time, but it the paint is in good shape and could be easily touched up if you wanted them to be perfect.

The tires are Nitto NT450 215/45/ZR17 Extreme Performance tires. Two are in EXCELLENT shape and have plenty of tread. Two could be replaced and do not have that much tread left. I will include a 5th BRAND NEW tire. One of the tires with the lower amount of tread has a screw in it apparently, but it works fine still and all tires hold air and drive smooth and could be patched for like 8 bucks at Wal-Mart I think. I haven’t had to get air in the tires in the 2 months I had them on the car ( they were on the car when I bought it, and I wanted to use my 18” Reverbs ). They could be put on a car and driven home safely. I drove the car home from Chicago to Indy with no issue.

Asking 450 and pretty firm, but entertaining offers.. I am located in Anderson, IN 46012.

Pics of the wheels on the car:

Pics of the wheels taken this evening:

Re: FS: 17" Exel TZ-10's in black
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 9:40 PM
Hmmmmmm. If theyre still around in a month Ill consider it. Dig those wheels.

Re: FS: 17
Thursday, May 12, 2011 6:58 PM
Cool man, just let me know. If they are still around we can work something out i'm sure.

**Also, I have...
RKSport Whiteface Guages from an 01 Z24, should fit 00+ Cavaliers and Sunfires ( $25 )
White HVAC Cover ( $10 )
AutoMeter Pro-Comp Ultra-Lite BOOST GAUGE ($30) Gauge Only
AutoMeter Pro-Comp Ultra-Lite VOLT GAUGE ($30) Gauge Only

**All prices do NOT include shipping. Pedobear is not included.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 11:41 PM
Willing to meet up on the wheels btw.. I am in between semesters, so I have the extra time lol.

Also, would be willing to trade for an Ecotec in preparation for motor swap.

Friday, May 20, 2011 10:53 PM
bump for some great wheels.

I've had mine for years and they are still pretty solid.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Sunday, May 22, 2011 3:00 PM
Do u still have the gauges and hvac plate, ill.take both
Sunday, May 22, 2011 3:06 PM
Oh also, are u just selling the face or the whole cluster lol. I can use both :-)
Sunday, May 22, 2011 7:37 PM
Im in for the ld9 when it comes out

Sunday, May 22, 2011 9:03 PM
Just sent u a pm good sir :-)
Sunday, May 22, 2011 9:04 PM
Thanks Joey, I still like them a lot! I just dont need them.

Paul, Its the whole cluster, and thats fine just let me know if you want to come get them, meet up, or have me ship it to you, i'm in Anderson.

Redcavalac - I will let you know, I may be trading the ld9 for an Ecotec swap, but if that doesn't work out I will probably sell the blower and then sell the motor and then just buy an Ecotec. I will let you know.

Monday, May 23, 2011 7:08 AM
i am available anytime today until around 5 or so, and tomorrow and wed i'm available anytime in the afternoon. today works the best though. when works best for you?

Monday, May 23, 2011 8:27 AM
I just sent you a text with my address. Anytime today is fine.

Monday, May 23, 2011 2:53 PM
just put the gauges in, they look sweet, much better than the ones that i messed up lol. and the speedo seems to work a-ok. havent put the hvac cover on yet nor taken any pics but as soon as i do, i'll send em your way thanks for the meet n greet today, it was good meeting u
Monday, May 23, 2011 3:01 PM
You too man, I am sure we will be able to hang out again soon. I sent a Friend Request on facebook. So you can send some pics on there if you get a chance. I am glad that you like them.

Monday, May 23, 2011 8:36 PM
Also, willing to work out a deal for a Saab Turbo kit for Ecotec...

Saturday, June 04, 2011 4:18 PM
im interested in the m45.. whats the price.. send a text .. 330 760 4904. i got cash waiting... just let me know.. thanks
Sunday, June 05, 2011 12:45 PM
Do you still have the wheels by any chance?

Sunday, June 05, 2011 7:15 PM
lunchbox... I was originally selling the wheels to a friend, but he needs to get wheel adapters for his G6 and then make sure it fits next week, and if he has any issues then I will repost them for sale. I really dont know this week what is going on until he gets the adapters on.

Shawn, I was going to wait until I have an Ecotec lined up before I sold the M45 kit, but if I can get at least a grand for the kit, I would be able to part with it. I would include the whole kit, the tuned ECU ( GREAT TUNE ) and it has a 2.5" Pulley on it good for about 7-8 PSI. Otherwise I will hang on to it until its convenient to take it off and box the kit up, but for 1k cash, I would be willing to part with it now. The SC was sent to Stiegemeier and was rebuilt about 4-5k miles ago. Just shoot me a PM if you are interested and we can go from there. If you have cash and want to pick it up, let me know and I can have it taken off and boxed up for you.

Monday, June 06, 2011 6:07 AM
Alright that's cool, I'll keep a eye out for em if he ends up not buying them.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search