Looking to sale my car - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking to sale my car
Sunday, January 29, 2012 7:12 AM
Wow it has been a long time since I been on these forums. Well anyways sup to those that know me from back in the day and I apologize ahead of time if I am posting this on the wrong section for selling my car.
I currently live in Lorain Ohio, about 30min away from Cleveland.
I am looking to sale my car soon but not sure how much lol. When / if I do sell the car, everything is coming with it. What do I mean about that? The RK sport body kit, RK sports wing, Blitz front kit, lambo doors, air ride suspension, RK Sport RAM air carbon fiber hood, RK sports sub box back seat, and car audio system. Pictures on the bottom
The car is a 2002 Sunfire 2 door auto. It has just under 60k miles on it. It was in my garage for literally 4 years 2005-2009 till my beater car died on me and I didn't want to buy a new car so I started to drive this. Of course I took off the air suspension and put the stock back on, took the body kit off, sold my rims.
Only few things are missing from the car due to someone breaking into my car and stealing my cd / dvd head unit and while doing that decided to break my dash, center console, glove box and passenger door. So yes those are missing I never replaced them and just been driving without it. I did end up buying me a center console.

Pretty much for anyone that would like a project car without having to buy too much stuff because everything is basically with this car. Air suspension, lambo, system etc and all that is needed to be done is make it car look how you want it to be.
I will post up present pictures of the car for those that are interested.

Pictures below are just what it use to look like. Some hate it, some like it.

"All my life I have been trying to figure out who is behind this face of mine"

Re: Looking to sale my car
Sunday, January 29, 2012 7:28 AM
Taken today to show current condition & mileage

Sunday, January 29, 2012 2:25 PM
Damn dude I haven't seen u and your car since 2005 whats up?

Sunday, January 29, 2012 3:35 PM
Right^^ Damn its been a minute

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Sunday, January 29, 2012 6:21 PM
Hey sup sup guys!! Yes it's been awhile hahahaa. Just been working and working. I so want to keep doing things to the car but not enough time/money like before unless I win the lottery.

How you guys been? Anyone you know interested in buying my car? I am selling everything with it.

Monday, February 27, 2012 4:46 PM
How much.

horsepower is how hard you hit the wall, Torque is how far you push the wall with you
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search