Feeler, possible FS. Kosei K1's 17x7.5 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Feeler, possible FS. Kosei K1's 17x7.5
Saturday, March 10, 2012 10:06 AM
I've considered selling my Kosei K1's. 17x7.5 and 5x100. I have six total; 4 white and 2 silver. 1 silver has some slight curb rash from a taco bell drive-thru. These are lightweight wheels weighing in at just above 16 lbs. apiece. I would consider $500 for all six. I would prefer not to ship, but I am willing if the buyer will pay shipping. Two of the white k1's have tires mounted that will need to be replaced. I may have them dismounted before shipping to reduce cost. I'm located about 40 miles east of Indianapolis. I hate to part with these because they are no longer listed in this bolt patter on Tirerack, so I might keep these mounted with winter tires. Again, this is a feeler and, as of yet, undecided. If pics don't show, they are in my profile under the 2002 bright red cavalier. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

"The J's weren't designed to be sports cars, the suspension sucks, the brakes are tiny, and the target market for our car doesn't need to be able to do any more than 65mph." - Shifted

A more accurate observation has never been typed. These should be the starting points before any serious performance modification. What's the point of making a serious performer if you can't control it's power?

Re: Feeler, possible FS. Kosei K1's 17x7.5
Saturday, March 10, 2012 10:10 AM

"The J's weren't designed to be sports cars, the suspension sucks, the brakes are tiny, and the target market for our car doesn't need to be able to do any more than 65mph." - Shifted

A more accurate observation has never been typed. These should be the starting points before any serious performance modification. What's the point of making a serious performer if you can't control it's power?

Saturday, March 10, 2012 3:21 PM
What are the tires like on the other 4 wheels?

Saturday, March 10, 2012 5:23 PM
There are none. Just wheels. offset is +35mm, btw.

Sunday, March 11, 2012 9:45 AM
wish they werent 17's or they would have sold in a heart beat.

Sunday, March 11, 2012 11:25 AM
That's what I keep running into. Good for a daily driver or auto-x. I ran 225/45/17 tires. They might appear larger with a 215/45/17 tire, thus having a smaller sidewall.

Sunday, March 18, 2012 3:29 PM
Props to Brian for being an excellent buyer. I hope you enjoy the wheels, man. They served me well, and I hope they continue to do the same for you.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search