2003 Cavalier LSS F/S - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2003 Cavalier LSS F/S
Sunday, April 22, 2012 5:53 AM
I have a 2003 2 dr. Cavalier LSS for sale. It is a automatic with 72k miles on it. Just replaced brakes and all four struts and mounts (with used put good mounts). Hub Bearing, Spark Plugs, Full synthetic oil change. Also has a K&N stock style air filter. Also has a Cherry Bomb turbo muffler with resonated tip. Sounds really good. Runs awesome Heat works, air works, cruise works, power windows, power locks, keyless entry with alarm. JVC CD/Mp3 player.

For the bad it needs a new hood it has one on it but its dented up and spray painted, also the pass. fender needs cleared.If wanted the car has a 99 trunk lid with a 02 spoiler on it that is primered with tinted altezza taillights.But the original trunk lid and spoiler do come with it. Those are the really only bad parts on the car. NO RUST slight dents and scratches nothing out of the ordinary for a 9 yr old car. Interior is in great condition. The dash surround and center vent have been painted silver to match the outside. I'm located in Crawfordsville Indiana. I'm asking 4500 obo. I hate to sell but financial situation forces me to do so. Let me know if you have any questions and i will post pics up later today. Thanks
John

Re: 2003 Cavalier LSS F/S
Sunday, April 22, 2012 12:17 PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search