September 21-23 LingenFelter Performance Nationals @ Norwalk Raceway... J's? - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
September 21-23 LingenFelter Performance Nationals @ Norwalk Raceway... J's?
Saturday, August 25, 2012 1:17 AM
Anyone planning on going?

I plan on going, and looking for possible hotel sharing, and car pooling for any spectators ($10 a day or $20 all weekend)
I'm driving my cavalier there to participate, and my brother is driving out. So I have at least 4, possibly 6 seats open for car pooling, depending on how much luggage you have... although I have a roof rack...

Do have a hitch with a 2" ball also on the car pooling car along with a extremely ugly cargo carrier, although you'd have to throw in extra gas $$ if you have a trailer to tow your car with. uHaul is $65 for the day for a car carrier.

$150 register before the 15th, all weekend. Auto-x, one drag class. 60ft, dyno pulls... other stuff
All the details are on the site:
LingenFelter Performance Nationals

If anyone is interested in riding with me and my brother, most likely meeting around Cleveland (Parma)

So who's down for some fun?! I'm not sure if you can get in for just a day, but $150 for participating a 3-day event is a good deal IMO.
Side bets can be worked out on the track

I roll on steelies. Work-in-progress daily-sleeper potential.
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/engine/60493/

Re: September 21-23 LingenFelter Performance Nationals @ Norwalk Raceway... J's?
Monday, August 27, 2012 8:48 AM
If I go I will drive down and back probably.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Re: September 21-23 LingenFelter Performance Nationals @ Norwalk Raceway... J's?
Monday, August 27, 2012 5:00 PM
I will more than likely go but not "participating". But I will bring my cavy with me. I am just 30 mins away.
Tuesday, September 11, 2012 2:35 PM
So if anyone is going to this event and you wanna meet up and put a face with a name, just send me a pm and we can exchange numbers or something else.
Thursday, September 13, 2012 1:21 PM
Alright since the lack of motivation here, and people don't want to fork over $150+ a hotel room for the event, its looking like I'm just cruising out in the cavi. If anyone still wants to ride, I have 1 seat open (gotta make my trunk to back seat bed to save a few bucks ahahaha.)

I haven't really heard anything from anyone locally. So far its me and you, anne :p

-MD- You should definitely go, I would love to race you... and pick your brain to fix some tuning issues haha.

I roll on steelies. Work-in-progress daily-sleeper potential.
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/engine/60493/
Sunday, September 16, 2012 7:59 PM
Sounds good to me. It would be nice to meet one J-Body member at a time. : P
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search