gmanz24 invades Indy! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
gmanz24 invades Indy!
Friday, August 31, 2012 2:48 PM
Without my car

I'll be in the greenwood/Indianapolis area, checking out the car scene tonight then tomorrow ill be grabbing some drinks. Who is from the area and will be out? My buddy said there are some j's rolling around.

Re: gmanz24 invades Indy!
Friday, August 31, 2012 3:46 PM
I'm only 2hrs away, if you didn't know I moved to Louisville. Have to work tonight though. Anything in particular goin on, or just goin to hang with friends?

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Friday, August 31, 2012 5:22 PM
i'm in Indy, north side. celebrating my 4 year anniversary tomorrow, all day! not sure if we'll go out or not. where you thinking for drinks?

this is the start of my signature: have you read the RULES yet?
my carDomain updated 6/11/10 Forged and Supercharged

Friday, August 31, 2012 6:08 PM
Well tonight we are cruising and checking out the car scene and tomorrow we are going to my buddies for some beer Olympics all day then I don't know where during the night. I'm kind of in the dark on the plans but I was just trying to see if any of you boys would be out cruising.

Friday, August 31, 2012 6:12 PM
And no I didn't know you moved Jason. That's no good, sad I won't get to randomly see you out in the twin cities. And to update you on what I've been up to, I'm driving a silver ecotec sunfire that's supercharged, its fun to finally have some boost. Bout to swap to a 2.7 pulley.

Tuesday, September 04, 2012 5:51 PM
Our scene is pretty dope

13.1 @ 115
Thursday, September 06, 2012 2:28 PM
sadly whatever scene i saw was full of body kits and underglow and people blaring their subs. I felt like the first Fast and Furious just came out. It was honestly a blast from the past.

Sunday, September 16, 2012 9:38 AM
Wrong spot...should have went to oreily thats where horsepower cars park You went to tru..

13.1 @ 115
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search