2000 sunfire forsale - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2000 sunfire forsale
Wednesday, October 10, 2012 7:00 AM
I have a 2000 sunfire with a Newer engine and Newer transmission The motor only has 60,000 or so miles and the transmission only has about 90,000 I have receipts for them both body has 113,000 or so. The battery has been relocated to the trunk all neatly done Aem true cold air intake and a header on it plus some wire tucking and other things have been done to the engine bay. The body of the car has taken a beating over the years some one recently backed up into the car and cracked the rear bumper its not to bad can be fixed very easy if I was going to keep it i would just repaint the whole car its been painted for about 5 years and shows signs of it small cracks in the clear from the fiberglass flexing. The hood is custom made it started as an Rk sport one and then was made to look like the firebird front end a little i bought it like this. The Interior is very nice dash painted blue to match the outside and silver has racing seats with 5 point harness pillar pod with gauges also have a sub box made for the car,Its not rattle canned the inside has been sanded primed and painted to match using automotive paint and clear very nice gloss. Air Condition works all parts are near new on the system . The car runs and drives just needs the fluids gone over all again since motor change and some more wiring for the gauges i was in the process of redoing them would make a good winter project a lot of the parts on it you cant find anymore like the M3 mirrors they fit like oem not angled up like the crap egay ones . Just seeing what some offers would be on the car I have a lot of time and money in it i dont have the time to redo anything else on it my number is 330-423-7807 you can call or text also email me at kaman31@netzero.com I would like to sell it by the end of the month.

MODS
Blitz body kit
molded side skirts
Z3 fenders
rk sport with custom nose
m3 mirrors
chrome tail lights
15 inch rs limitds
wing
faze boost, air fuel and oil pressure gauges
custom painted inside
custom glow gauges
shaved antenna
eibach springs
racing seats 5 point harness
brand new battery
CONS
Needs exhaust work comes with brand new muffler
fluids need gone over
body work/ paint
few other things i am probably forgetting.

Re: 2000 sunfire forsale
Thursday, June 05, 2014 9:35 AM
Do you happen to still have this or and of the blue and silver interior tail lights glow guages?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search