Meet up Northern VA - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Meet up Northern VA
Sunday, March 24, 2013 7:09 AM
Hey! Is anyone in the Northern Va area wana meet up and talk cars?
hit me up

Re: Meet up Northern VA
Monday, March 25, 2013 5:50 AM
Good luck getting anyone in VA to do anything. In all my attempts I've gotten one good meet up once.

I'm down in the Norfolk / Virginia Beach area so activity might be different for you but don't get your hopes up. If you ever make your way down here though hit me up.
Monday, March 25, 2013 9:41 PM
Hampton here but my J is not worthy of seeing atm lol. AC Compressor needs changing and I think the power steering is squeaking now, haven't had time to change and look at other yet as I have been working too much. Tokico blue's on way though with new mounts (Monroe mounts), already have Eibach pro kit to put on. After I get it viewable I would like to meet up sometime in the future,
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 10:15 AM
Well if you ever need a hand you know where to look. I'm stuck here another 4 years now so I'm going to be around for a bit. Would really like to see some more J's around here.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 6:28 PM
i got my black 01 cavalier back in october.... and ive had a sunfire gt before that.. sunfires my daily its got 250k and goin still. the cavy has the m45 and eibach pro with tokico adjustables and eibach sway bars... short ram gutted exhaust and of course the optima battery
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 6:29 PM
ac compressers clutch died on my sunfire never had trouble with the p/s
Saturday, March 30, 2013 8:36 PM
Been working on the racecar for Langley this year more than the car so I haven't had any time to fix my squeak. Tokico Blues should be in mail soon, already have pro kit and mounts rdy when the Tokico's arrive, Will need time to do that also though LOL.
Thursday, April 11, 2013 9:46 PM
I'm in Vienna and would be down for a meetup. I need to change my rack and pinion though, but the car is kinda DD, so it's drivable.
Anyone have a garage I can use? I wish I had one to do this work in.

Friday, April 12, 2013 5:17 AM
Wish we weren't so spread out in VA. I would love to meet up with fellow JBOers on a regular basis.
Saturday, April 13, 2013 10:43 PM
If ever on the Hampton side come out to Langley-Speedway sometime, I am usually always there on the weekend if I am not working. Mine isn't much to look at atm but always good to throw ideas around and stuff.
Monday, April 29, 2013 4:10 AM
Never been there but if I'm ever out there I'll be sure to hit it up.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search