indiana car clubs - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
indiana car clubs
Sunday, June 12, 2005 5:01 PM
i wanted to know about any car clubs in indiana. i live between marion and kokomo and i have been wanting to join a club in my area. thanks.

Re: indiana car clubs
Sunday, June 12, 2005 6:45 PM
Monday, June 13, 2005 12:49 PM
u could also try www.indycarz.com and look up some local clubs.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 12:03 PM
I know of a few... Just depends on what you are looking for...

I am in Indiana, and am a member of LBC

You can check out thiere web site for more info.. We are open to ALL Cars and Trucks

www.LBC-CarClub.com

Stephanie Beers

One of My Custom Rides:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2134551
Or
http://www.lbc-carclub.com/member_rides.htm
to see both my custom rides..
2000 Nissan Maxima and 1971 Chevy Monte Carlo
One Mild One Wild..

Club I Am In:

Low Budget Customs Car and Truck Club... Open to All Customs from Mild to Wild, Import to Domestic.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 12:14 PM
We have some members in Indiana, you can check out www.simplyj.org

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 9:57 PM
Be sure to check out my club based out of Anderson, IN. To qualify you need at least 2 major modifications ex: body kit painted, rims (17 and higher), fully done interior, engine swap, air ride, Some modifications can count as .5 and go towards your 2 major mods.

Feel free to email me at Twiztidcavy@aol.com Or stop by:

TWIZTID ALLUSIONS OR "TA"

Thanks,

Derrick Hudson

TA management

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 7:59 AM
hey Derrick what about me

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 1:27 PM
Well actually we are looking to have a street division and a show section so that would open up or club more to other people... So yeah as a matter of fact the board of directors are meeting this weekend to discuss this.

Yo jason what all do u have ur cavy... ne thing new?

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 5:56 PM
he WILL have some 17's...

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 10:03 PM
Hey Derrick . yes yes Godspeeds rims EXT. I am getting a C.F trunk, C.F. hood, LS sport clip for the front lip, Found some C.F doors yes I said DOORS 35% tent all around and yes the front window also.
SUS. Koni yellows, Bear break system,Rksports rear sway bars, and a strut bar for the rear.
ENG. rsm ported and polished heads, Nology power core, MSD coil packs, and a HANNS stage II T3/T4 turbo on 10psi cant forget the uper/lower urithane mounts Rkspots
INT. 4Point roll cage from RKsports, taking out the back seat, changing out the system dont know yet but it will be JL autio and a 7in DVD player, and a custom pod gauge on the dash for the air fule ratio and boost gauges. and black SPARCO seets

this is planed for the next 4to5 years my goal is to run 13s on a 2200 sfi. of course next year will be the hood the trunk Jasons rims the JL 6x9s and alarm and DVD yes Ive got a lot planed. and All but the trunk and hood will be painted Ultra silver to match the rest of the car by our friend at Chevy in Anderson Monnie Riggs anything else I will tel you at the meet on the 12th or at the car show Saturday. SPYDERJ is signing off good night

06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 10:09 PM

Thursday, October 20, 2005 4:47 PM
spyderJ wrote:Hey Derrick . yes yes Godspeeds rims EXT. I am getting a C.F trunk, C.F. hood, LS sport clip for the front lip, Found some C.F doors yes I said DOORS 35% tent all around and yes the front window also.
SUS. Koni yellows, Bear break system,Rksports rear sway bars, and a strut bar for the rear.
ENG. rsm ported and polished heads, Nology power core, MSD coil packs, and a HANNS stage II T3/T4 turbo on 10psi cant forget the uper/lower urithane mounts Rkspots
INT. 4Point roll cage from RKsports, taking out the back seat, changing out the system dont know yet but it will be JL autio and a 7in DVD player, and a custom pod gauge on the dash for the air fule ratio and boost gauges. and black SPARCO seets

this is planed for the next 4to5 years my goal is to run 13s on a 2200 sfi. of course next year will be the hood the trunk Jasons rims the JL 6x9s and alarm and DVD yes Ive got a lot planed. and All but the trunk and hood will be painted Ultra silver to match the rest of the car by our friend at Chevy in Anderson Monnie Riggs anything else I will tel you at the meet on the 12th or at the car show Saturday. SPYDERJ is signing off good night

Hey Derrick . yes yes Godspeeds' rims EXT. I am getting a C.F trunk, C.F. hood, LS sport clip for the front lip, Found some C.F doors yes I said DOORS 35% tent all around and yes the front window also.
Suspension. Koni yellows, Bear break system,Rksports rear sway bars, and a strut bar for the rear.
Engine. rsm ported and polished heads, Nology power core, MSD coil packs, and a HANNS stage II T3/T4 turbo on 10psi cant forget the upper/lower urethane mounts RKsports
Interior. 4Point roll cage from RKsports, taking out the back seat, changing out the system don't know yet but it will be JL audio and a 7in DVD player, and a custom pod gauge on the dash for the air fuel ratio and boost gauges. and black SPARCO seats

this is planed for the next 4to5 years my goal is to run 13s on a 2200 sfi. of course next year will be the hood the trunk Jason's rims the JL 6x9s and alarm and DVD yes I've got a lot planed. and All but the trunk and hood will be painted Ultra silver to match the rest of the car by our friend at Chevy in Anderson Monnie Riggs anything else I will tel you at the meet on the 12th or at the car show Saturday. SPYDERJ is signing off good night

Made it easier to read.
yea im a jerk...... sue me

http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/miscellaneous/60612/

Thursday, October 20, 2005 5:03 PM
are you that bored Paul and yes I know I cant spell for $#!T and it was late and I just put in about 10 hrs at work

06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:35 PM
here one J Cars Of Indiana

Xtreme PC Concepts Opening Up Soon In Decatur Indiana
Sunday, October 23, 2005 11:00 PM
TA all the way....

IM BIASED

Monday, October 24, 2005 6:55 AM

(((Don’t let the name fool you!)))

LBC - Low Budget Customs Car & Truck Club is open to ALL makes, models and styles of customs. We have members with rides ranging from Old School, Classic, New, Low Rider, Import, Tuner, Domestic, Mini-Truck, Rat Rod, Pro-street, Under Construction and Much more. We have the best of everything. For more info and pictures of some of our rides, as well as Show Coverage with pictures of Bikini contest, Club Games, & most of the rides at the shows, check out our NEW web site. Updated All The Time!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! We are more then willing to help you out.

www.LBC-CarClub.com

LBC-CarClub@sbcglobal.net

Stephanie Beers

One of My Custom Rides:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2134551
Or
http://www.lbc-carclub.com/member_rides.htm
to see both my custom rides..
2000 Nissan Maxima and 1971 Chevy Monte Carlo
One Mild One Wild..

Club I Am In:

Low Budget Customs Car and Truck Club... Open to All Customs from Mild to Wild, Import to Domestic.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search