Items For Sale Check it Out - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Items For Sale Check it Out
Sunday, July 29, 2007 3:36 PM
ALL ITEMS ARE NEGOTIABLE PLEASE CONTACT ME AT MY LINK ON THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE...
-Brand New In Box RK Sport Coil Overs with H&R Race Springs. http://www.rksport.com/main/part_detail.asp?itemid=480&appid=108&mdid=2&catid=3
Billet Aluminum Construction. Includes torington bearings for noise free operation. Single locking perch, no double perches, no spanner wrenches.
. Adjustment is +1.5" to 3.5" ... Spring Rate is 375 in front and 325 in the rear.
They list for $ 299.00 New which they are BRAND NEW... Start out at $270.00 o.b.o. Plus Shipping.

--BEGI Bell Engineering 2025 FMU http://www.bellengineering.net/Pages/products_FPR.html Rising Rate Fuel Regulator for Forced Induction applications. Barely used for about one week. Then I got the supercharger reflash. Lists for $199.00 Start out at $160.00 o.b.o. plus shipping.

-Rare Yank torque converter for 4t40e slightly used. maybe 500 miles on her. Had to rebuild the motor so in the process put a brand new 4t40e trans and stock converter back in it. I think it was $220.00 new . I would consider offers around the 150.00 mark o.b.o. plus shipping. You cannot find this part anymore and it is in great condition. The paint flakes on all of them check for yourself...

-Innovative Motorsports XD-1 digital Air Fuel Guage ... Slightly used. List new on Karo's site for $220.00 This is the White with silver bezel so it should match your typical autometer guages. 175.00 shipped since shipping is free on karo's site... Cant beat that deal check for yourself....... http://www.carcustoms.net/product_info.php?cPath=695_697&products_id=450

luke79@sbcglobal.net

Formerly Dragracemyz24 / 01 Z24 A4 Turbo & Intercooled.

Re: Items For Sale Check it Out
Monday, July 30, 2007 5:12 AM
Chupacabra wrote:

-Rare Yank torque converter for 4t40e slightly used. maybe 500 miles on her. Had to rebuild the motor so in the process put a brand new 4t40e trans and stock converter back in it. I think it was $220.00 new . I would consider offers around the 150.00 mark o.b.o. plus shipping. You cannot find this part anymore and it is in great condition. The paint flakes on all of them check for yourself...
[/IMG]
luke79@sbcglobal.net

I agree, my BRAND NEW never installed yank converter looks the same way.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, July 30, 2007 3:52 PM
thanks for the verification man I appreciate it.

Monday, July 30, 2007 10:09 PM
PM'd about the torque converter.

"The J's weren't designed to be sports cars, the suspension sucks, the brakes are tiny, and the target market for our car doesn't need to be able to do any more than 65mph." - Shifted

A more accurate observation has never been typed. These should be the starting points before any serious performance modification. What's the point of making a serious performer if you can't control it's power?

Monday, July 30, 2007 10:28 PM
aren't the RK Coils basically mocks of the ground controls?

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 5:04 PM
They are exactly the same thing as ground control coil overs yes... The spring rates may be different but other than that i think they are the same. ...

Thursday, August 02, 2007 2:11 PM
all prices are negotiable . send message if interested . thanks

Saturday, August 04, 2007 8:54 AM
10 bucks and a reach around for the FMU

Saturday, August 04, 2007 10:26 PM
wish I had the dough for the coils...I'm waist deep in an engine swap right now

Monday, August 06, 2007 2:45 PM
torque converter is sold.

The coils are negotiable man make an offer.

antony long time no talk man. Oh and you got a deal but I want the money up front. lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search