This thread sucks...My 96-FOR SALE - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
This thread sucks...My 96-FOR SALE
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 4:09 PM
Well, Time is coming to move on, Not from J's. I will be building another in the future. But for now, I need to get into college. Going for an associates in Business Administration and International Trade. Then moving back home to Chicago within the year or so to finish up college and start my career. I'm sick of jobs that keep you where you are at. And all I see happening is it becoming harder to get and hold a good job without any college education. So I gotta step back for a minute and get my @!#$ together.

1996 Cavalier base model coupe

Bought for $2,000

I will sell it for $2,000 WITH everything listed

Purchased in August 2008, 100k When purchased, 110k now. Don't really drive it at all, Runs perfect, Lots of custom bracing made by me. And a few goodies too..

Comes with everything listed except d-specs and sportlines (May be willing to sell the sportlines), I want to keep the d-specs for my next one

RK Sport upper insert and lower mount (Installed last week)
Cheapie intake
4-1 Header
Accel wires
All parts for 5 speed manual transmission swap comes with it
Spare engine (Disassembled)
Front and rear strut tower bars
Strut tower to core support braces
Triangulated rear brace
Rear tie bar
Magnaflow
New tires
Alpine type s components
Pioneer 6x9's
Bluetooth
Z24 side skirts
Projector headlights
Shaved trunk, still in primer And original trunk, still almost perfect shape.
1995 2.2 Manual PCM (You know why this is good )
New water pump
New starter
2 sets of steelies and tires
New fender for drivers side, Original is still good, but it is kinda close to the door and looks like it got caught up before. So I have a replacement for it.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

I also have TONS of stock parts (Selling seperate), Random body parts, Wiring harnesses, Tails, Couple sets of headlights, radiators, frame, bolts, GM mudflaps, etc... Need anything just ask.

I have no paypal, so if you have any other way of getting me the money for stuff, throw me your idea.

Here are some pics

Under hood and bracing, All 7/8 stainless steel tubing.

These pics are from last year.

About a week after I got it, I have the hubcaps too, just don't like them. And it did not have the visors or the red grill.

And now, with red and black bowties too , The blue and chrome ones are just ugly imo.

Once again, ONLY $2,000

Cliffnotes:

110k (10k put on in the whole year of owning it)
Clean
Runs/drives perfect
Tons of new parts and stock parts
All parts for 5 speed swap
Spare motor (Disassembled)
GREAT gas mileage
You won't have to worry about it breaking down or not starting, I baby this thing..

And probably more, but I'm sick of typing this..I love this car

BUY MY @!#$!!!!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, June 24, 2009 6:25 PM

Re: This thread sucks...My 96-FOR SALE
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 6:13 PM
Nice deal for this car

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 8:45 PM
Have a trunk for sale?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 9:07 PM
Sorry, Both lids go with the car.

If I do end up keeping the car, which is a possibility since I'm only giving it a month to sell. I'll pm you to sell one of the lids.

This is one of those "If I can sell it, it's gone. If not, I guess it stays" type things.

Thursday, June 25, 2009 12:59 PM
that is a lot of bars...

good luck with the sale!

Thursday, June 25, 2009 3:06 PM
what's the deal with the spare engine?have to go with the car?

Thursday, June 25, 2009 6:30 PM
Nope, If you don't want it.

I was going to build the spare one. So When it was finished, I could have as little down time as possible. That way I could just get it built, Drop it in.

It all goes with it if you want, Or I could keep it and sell it all seperately. I will have no need for any of it. My next one won't have an ohv. I'm thinking Eco

Thursday, June 25, 2009 7:44 PM
ok.u just listed a bunch of extra tranny parts and a spare engine like they had to go with the car.(or at least that's what i got from it)and i have absolutely no space to b storing stuff like that.lol.i'm trying to find my girl a car so i can have my eco back to myself.. she's a 5.0 girl i'm trying to convert her slowly....but she loves red and she loves two doors.so you can see where i'm going with this.

Thursday, June 25, 2009 8:00 PM
Yup Yup, I was doing a tranny swap, and alot of other things, So all of this will be going with the car if you want.

Price will still stay at $2,000 tho if you want it with/without all the stuff. It has alot of things still on it, and I only put on 10k in a year.

The sign says $2,300, And that is for just the car. I will give the jbo a better deal.

Thursday, June 25, 2009 8:39 PM
that's sweet man.i love the look of that car.....let me talk with her about this.we've been trying to get her into a car for awhile now so i dunno.but i'll let you know either way.

Saturday, June 27, 2009 11:28 AM
srry man.she refuses to have a j-body.lol.she just found a hatch 5.0 she wants....i'm still curious where she's gonna come up with 6 grand but hey whatever.anyways i tried to take it off your hands.peace

Saturday, July 04, 2009 10:32 PM
were do u live????
Tuesday, July 07, 2009 6:58 PM
Grand Rapids, MI

Updated engine bay pic, The one up top is kinda old...And I have done a fuel system cleaning recently (within 150mi of current mileage). Also given it a Mobil1 oil change today.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, July 07, 2009 7:02 PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search