HP Tuners Columbus ohio - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HP Tuners Columbus ohio
Sunday, January 17, 2010 6:32 PM
as title says, im thinking about selling my hp tuners pro for $400 dollars, 6 credits on it. was bought for like $649. wont sell any lower. thanks. prefer local pick up

Re: HP Tuners Columbus ohio
Monday, January 18, 2010 3:45 AM
$400 you say........Where around columbus you live?
Maybe I can make a trip down next weekend.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, January 18, 2010 5:13 AM
Where do you stay at here in Columbus? I don't believe ive seen your car before around here.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, January 18, 2010 6:05 PM
northeast side of Columbus in gahanna. been to 2 j-body meets, i must say very nice car whitecavy i saw your car there once. i lived in Lima, Ohio for 2 years going to auto college.. md enforcer if your interested just let me know. haven't used it for awhile and could put the money into my 77 camaro. thanks everybody
Monday, January 18, 2010 6:07 PM
northeast side of Columbus in gahanna. been to 2 j-body meets, i must say very nice car whitecavy i saw your car there once. i lived in Lima, Ohio for 2 years going to auto college so i haven't been around a lot lately.. md enforcer if your interested just let me know. haven't used it for awhile and could put the money into my 77 camaro. thanks everybody
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 4:05 AM
I'll have to check my finances, and get back to you. I would like my own copy so I can give my borrowed copy back.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 6:36 AM
Alex Currington wrote:northeast side of Columbus in gahanna. been to 2 j-body meets, i must say very nice car whitecavy i saw your car there once. i lived in Lima, Ohio for 2 years going to auto college.. md enforcer if your interested just let me know. haven't used it for awhile and could put the money into my 77 camaro. thanks everybody

Now that you mention Gahanna I believe I saw your car on Mchutcheon before. Thanks, are you keeping your cavy or just selling the hptuners? I wish I could buy it, but I have no clue how to tune

306 TQ
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 10:23 PM
just selling the hp tuners, need about $1500 in parts for the camaro and would like to get it driveable shortly. If your ever on 62 and stygler around that area, theirs this one girl that drivers the most riced out cavi. primer front aftermarket bumper. no side skirts and huge aluminum wing. looks ridiculous
Wednesday, January 20, 2010 8:09 AM
Lol, is it yellow? There is a chick that drives a yellow one that fits that description.

Also, there is a lowered purple Z that drives around the stelzer area as well. I think it has a shaved trunk as well.

Come over to Ohiocustoms.com and check it out. Local, cool peeps, and different cars.

306 TQ
Wednesday, January 20, 2010 11:03 PM
I know that MD has already asked and possibly might buy so I will ask what it comes with as I have never bought a tuning software program before just did it oldskool with a screwdriver lol are there some basic instructions on how to use it with the computer? Also what would be the shipping to Canadian address S7L 4S1 in Saskatchewan. If you would rather PM me thats fine or email me at thenakedcanadian@hotmail.com.
Monday, January 25, 2010 5:44 AM
Did my taxes and owe money.....I wish I could get it though.

PRND321 Till I DIE

Tuesday, February 02, 2010 10:20 AM
If anybody is still interested im still selling, Thanks everybody
Thursday, February 18, 2010 1:33 AM
I was interested but am not local so you can't be wanting to part with it that bad anyways good luck on your sale
Friday, February 19, 2010 3:10 AM
I pm'd you just in case you change your mind about selling local as well
Thursday, July 15, 2010 5:40 AM
Do you still have this, and did you just post about it again?

PRND321 Till I DIE
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search