off topic - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
off topic
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 3:22 PM
here we go this should be interesting I HATE THE F'N SNOW

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)

Re: off topic
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 3:26 PM
Agreed...Its holding up my engine swap BIG TIME!!!! no more Snowdamnation!!!

Mods: Synapse Charge Piping, Short Throw, Bad-Mab Dp, Dejon Intake, BYT Tuned!
Parts For SALE! Pacesetter Header(ECO),17'in Resonator, Alternator, Starter, Viper Alarm.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 3:43 PM
yes it is its too much

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 4:15 PM
Actually i have no problems at all! This could mean a full week off of school depending on whether or not we have off on friday. And the xbox can use some time being used so im just fine. haha

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 6:24 PM
@!#$ snow lol

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 6:51 PM
Midnight Murder (Needs Boost) wrote:Actually i have no problems at all! This could mean a full week off of school depending on whether or not we have off on friday. And the xbox can use some time being used so im just fine. haha

Haha, you're still in school...lol...
Seriously I SOOOO AGREE! F the snow! I'm getting major cabin fever.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 7:09 PM
you guys need to learn how to drive your cars in this snow.

Rememeber kids... spell check is your friend
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 7:20 PM
i know how to and its fun lol. i just hate shoveling that ish

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 7:22 PM
well, i'm not in high school, but i am in tech school...closed today and tomorrow. i was gonna go pick up an eco tomorrow...now i won't be able to do that...freakin sucks.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 8:07 PM
^^^^Good boy.

219whp - I <3 whine

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 9:03 PM
All the snow you guys are getting....

Welcome to a normal year in Central New year and getting @!#$ on by the great lakes.

Yet for some reason this year we have had barely anything, and I am OK with that!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 9:26 PM
I was good until the snow hit 10 inches.....when instead of going through the snow i start plowing.

Even got my moms subaru stuck today.

Thursday, February 11, 2010 2:28 AM
Tinkles wrote:^^^^Good boy.

haha, i'm still not gettin rid of my 2200. i'm building it right now! just also want an eco.
Thursday, February 11, 2010 3:32 AM
i have a grand total of about 40 inches to shovel out of my driveway this afternoon . My own dumbass fault for not clearing the first storm dumping

All the weather ppl keep saying - "oh we're living history!" Yea, i can think of a hundred other things i'd rather be doing lol. Most of us were alive and in school for the 96-97 blizzard that set the old record. That was much more fun having two weeks out of school! Now it's just annoying.

On that topic, SNOW TIRES ROCK!! Everyone should have them if at all possible. My car sits 5 maybe 6 inches off the ground and i had enough traction to plow through 12 inches. Hmmm why are my coolant temps so low? Oh must be the ice packed radiator!

Thursday, February 11, 2010 4:12 AM
I know how to drive in the snow too, but my car is kinda stuck right now. Unless they decided to come plow the roads finally! Then crap, my car is still stuck cause they probably plowed it in. Darn street parking!
Dam oldskool, that sucks! Bet that snow was a b***h to shovel or plow up!!! Wasn't it frozen at the bottom?!?! Haha, that's what you get for waiting though, silly! DOPE!!! Yessssss snow tires do rock!!! Too bad I wore mine out cause I don't think I have snow tires on my car now...I forget...

Thursday, February 11, 2010 8:25 AM
oldskool wrote:i have a grand total of about 40 inches to shovel out of my driveway this afternoon . My own dumbass fault for not clearing the first storm dumping

All the weather ppl keep saying - "oh we're living history!" Yea, i can think of a hundred other things i'd rather be doing lol. Most of us were alive and in school for the 96-97 blizzard that set the old record. That was much more fun having two weeks out of school! Now it's just annoying.

On that topic, SNOW TIRES ROCK!! Everyone should have them if at all possible. My car sits 5 maybe 6 inches off the ground and i had enough traction to plow through 12 inches. Hmmm why are my coolant temps so low? Oh must be the ice packed radiator!

I have generic snow tires...and they rock...but when the snow comes up past my rims....i'm boned.

Thursday, February 11, 2010 8:45 AM
I hate poor people

Thursday, February 11, 2010 12:58 PM
lol I want some hooters

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Thursday, February 11, 2010 12:59 PM
I want some tig ol bitties haha

Thursday, February 11, 2010 12:59 PM
I need a power pass side black mirror for my 4 door any one got one?

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Thursday, February 11, 2010 1:40 PM
what kind of bees make milk???

wait for it

wait for it

BOOBIES!! YEA!!!

haha i'm a loser.

Thursday, February 11, 2010 1:50 PM

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Thursday, February 11, 2010 2:40 PM
lawls i cant wait for hooters either.

Thursday, February 11, 2010 3:19 PM
Wayne said you werent going?

Thursday, February 11, 2010 3:37 PM
i will be i gotta make this organized as much as possible

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search