April JBO NE MEET! - Page 2 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: April JBO NE MEET!
Tuesday, April 06, 2010 12:51 PM
Just a thought - the first weekend of june is the OC car show. Would make for a nice cruise/meet/car show/boardwalk roaming/get some pics/grab a room and get wasted meet. If that's no good, I love cruising to the beach so

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 12:53 PM
THUMBS UP!

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 6:34 PM
Yes, I was just looking at the info for the OC car show as well..I like the idea.

So there we go! The first of Saturday of June will be our monthly meet and we're cruising to OC!!

So who else is coming to the April meet? Drewster, where the hell are you?!

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 6:54 PM
now are we talking oc new jersey correct?

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 7:35 PM
Im here, Lurking in the backgrounds. Do not book the 2nd to last weekend in june! i believe its the 18th, or the weekend of the 25th. MY GRADUATION PARTY!!! sorry had too! lol cant wait! I havent gotten a set date yet. But i have a fielded location that i can park cars on. Would love it for J-body crew to come and have a car show. and jessy the first weekend in june is NHRA at englishtown, i remember mentioning it to you. lol. maybe thats what you keep thinking of?

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 7:42 PM
Ummm..... details on the ecotec summer bash in june? an june 6 i got a big camaro show in delaware that i'm takin both my camaros too so not sure bout the beach cruise

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:07 PM
Drew - you coming to the april meet?

Sam - I'll pm you details on the eco bash when I get home from work in the morning.

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 9:09 AM
The car show is OC MD. It the date or location doesn't work for a lot of ppl we really don't need to go that far - it's a long drive lol.

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 3:24 AM
I dont know matt. LOL going to be a veryy busy april. OC MD is a nice fun drive! I love driving down there! just dont plan it during senior week. lol

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 4:37 AM
You actually graduating lil buddy?! lol

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 9:05 AM
He thinks he is lol

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 2:53 PM
I know im gonna graduate. Im doing my graduation project this week. After that its smooooth sailing!

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 4:57 PM
In local news, an area boy was denied graduation when he beat up a bully who accused him of wearing pampers. It was later discovered that the last comment he made before being taken out of the school by police, was "I wear Pull-Ups and DON'T YOU FORGET IT."
Wednesday, April 07, 2010 5:53 PM
lame

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 7:02 PM
Midnight Murder (Needs Boost) wrote:I know im gonna graduate. Im doing my graduation project this week. After that its smooooth sailing!

damn i woulda had that ish done long ago shi we did that video like a month or more ago.

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 7:29 PM
The video part is done...im just waiting until the school tells me when to present it
which is now april 15th!

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 10:45 PM
The 15th, huh? Good that means you'll have plenty of time to attend the meet that weekend!

Thursday, April 08, 2010 3:18 AM
...Maybe. IDK april is going to be a very busy month. And im going to a tuner swap meet at E-Town sometime in april. so. lol

Thursday, April 08, 2010 4:18 AM
bluedriftcavy(a.k.a. wayne) wrote:
Midnight Murder (Needs Boost) wrote:I know im gonna graduate. Im doing my graduation project this week. After that its smooooth sailing!

damn i woulda had that ish done long ago shi we did that video like a month or more ago.

Didn't you tell me once that in the one video you did, like an oil change or something, some idiot was in the background cursing in it, so you couldn't really use it?

Thursday, April 08, 2010 6:49 AM
thebeatmobil wrote:
bluedriftcavy(a.k.a. wayne) wrote:

Didn't you tell me once that in the one video you did, like an oil change or something, some idiot was in the background cursing in it, so you couldn't really use it?

yea some lil nameless midget was cursing up a storm. so we redid it better one day. i told him we coulda made it 1000 times better but drew was lazy lol

Thursday, April 08, 2010 1:13 PM
Yeah, not only that wayne. the entire video is already 7 mins long! lol

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 4:23 AM
To the top. Last weekend was very busy for a lot of ppl, along with this week. Time to eat drink and enjoy boobies?

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 5:27 AM
Yes it is!!

Looking at the weather forecast, Saturday looks like it's going to be clear and sunny!! I'm going to cruise by Blue Marsh later on today, so sometime tomorrow I will post up details as to where in Blue Marsh we are meeting (with directions!), as well as a time schedule....but for the sake of planning ahead, everyone can plan on showing up between 3-3:30pm.

I was also thinking of maybe having everyone meet somewhere easier to find, maybe on rt 183 or 222, since those not from the area might not find it so easy, then we can all cruise over together...

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 6:26 AM
oldskool wrote:To the top. Last weekend was very busy for a lot of ppl, along with this week. Time to eat drink and enjoy boobies?

NICE!!! I'm down for that anytime!!!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 9:26 AM
Maybe meet at the bern church parking lot at the bottom of the hill on rt 183 and palisades? easy to find and close to all things blue marsh. Or the citgo on 183 near the vdub dealer?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search