April JBO NE MEET! - Page 3 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: April JBO NE MEET!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 2:21 PM
Yeah I was actually thinking the Citgo (I think it's called Ozzie's), that should be easy for everyone to find with the VW dealer and CVS right by...I'll get the address for it and post it up later on.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:59 PM
I may or may not be able to make this one. I work till 4, so I wouldn't be able to get there till 5:30ish anyway, and depending I may be out that way picking up the new Aero if I don't get it Friday.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 11:51 PM
Zenith wrote:I may or may not be able to make this one. I work till 4, so I wouldn't be able to get there till 5:30ish

anyway, and depending I may be out that way picking up the new Aero if I don't get it Friday.

5:30ish and you'll be just in time for Hooters! Don't want to miss out on that fun!

I'm at work now, I will post addresses and approx. times for everyone when I get home in the morning.

Thursday, April 15, 2010 5:25 AM
Ok, here's all the needed info for this Saturday's (April 17th) meet...

1) Blue Marsh Lake Photo Shoot (arrive between 2:30-3:00pm)
- We will all meet up at T&C's Market, which is the Citgo gas station right on Rt 183. Address is 910 West Leesport Road, Leesport, PA 19533. There is a CVS Pharmacy directly across the street, and a VW dealership right before. This is less than a 5 min drive from the rt 222/rt 183 intersection. From here, we will all cruise over to Blue Marsh. After the photo shoot, we'll cruise down to Hooter's and meet up with anyone not attending the shoot.

2) Dinner at Reading HOOTERS!! (1775 Papermill Road, Wyomissing, PA 19610)
- We will arrive at 5:30pm (for those skipping the photo shoot and meeting us there)

3) The Works (1109 Bern Road, Wyomissing, PA 19610)
- There will be a cover band playing (Go Go Gadget) at 10:30pm, so it is suggested we arrive before 10pm to avoid the cover charge (which i'm not sure how much that is, probably $5-10).
- In addition to the live band, The Works offers a bar, restaurant, and game area (with arcade games, mini bowling lanes, sports simulators, etc), similar to a Dave and Busters sort of atmosphere.

Weather forecast says some light AM showers, should clear up by the time we meet...if for some reason it's pouring in the afternoon, we will skip the Blue Marsh photo shoot and then just meet at Hooter's at 5:30pm as scheduled. If you don't have my cell number and would like it in case you get lost, PM me. Ryan also knows the area well, so if you get lost I'm sure he'll help you out as well.

See everyone there!!

Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:53 AM
yep - if anyone needs my numbers pm me

Thursday, April 15, 2010 1:50 PM
Sorry, not gonna be able to make it to this one. I'm not even gonna be able to take delivery on my new car until Monday

Thursday, April 15, 2010 2:10 PM
im a no go, gotta workin on the front end of my car after a small accident today

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Thursday, April 15, 2010 2:17 PM
Zenith wrote:Sorry, not gonna be able to make it to this one. I'm not even gonna be able to take delivery on my new car until Monday

No problem, just don't miss our June meet!! First Saturday of June we're cruising to the beach and going to the Ocean City MD car show!!

Thursday, April 15, 2010 6:27 PM
i wont be going, i gotta hit up Harrys for some new front end parts

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Friday, April 16, 2010 10:45 AM
Bump for beer and boobs!!

Friday, April 16, 2010 7:03 PM
free bump lol. im not going got the sol/sky run but either way its gonna be a VERY NASTY day weather wise for anything.

Friday, April 16, 2010 7:12 PM
bluedriftcavy(a.k.a. wayne) wrote:free bump lol. im not going got the sol/sky run but either way its gonna be a VERY NASTY day weather wise for anything.

I think they are just calling for AM showers...better ask Ollie Williams, lol!

Friday, April 16, 2010 9:04 PM
"ITS RAINING SIDEWAYS"

Friday, April 16, 2010 9:25 PM
what kinda soup you want ollie??

CHUNKY!!!

Friday, April 16, 2010 10:16 PM
Let go to ollie williams with the black u weather report ;Ollie
"ITS RAINING SIDEWAYS"

"Sounds ruff Ollie do you have a umbrealla?"

"HAD ONE"

"Wheres is it?"

"INSIDE OUT TWO MILES AWAY"

"Is there anything we can do?"

"BRING ME SOME SOUP"
(see above post lol)

Saturday, April 17, 2010 10:17 AM
Ok, current plan...

NO blue marsh.

Hooter's at 5:30 for dinner, if anyone wants to head to the Works afterwards, we'll go, if not we'll just hang out at Hooter's til everyone heads out

Monday, April 19, 2010 6:50 AM
bluedriftcavy(a.k.a. wayne) wrote:Let go to ollie williams with the black u weather report ;Ollie
"ITS RAINING SIDEWAYS"

"Sounds ruff Ollie do you have a umbrealla?"

"HAD ONE"

"Wheres is it?"

"INSIDE OUT TWO MILES AWAY"

"Is there anything we can do?"

"BRING ME SOME SOUP"
(see above post lol)

I feel stupid asking this, but where is this from? I've heard this before. lol

Monday, April 19, 2010 7:06 AM
Family guy lol,so how was the meet? sorry i couldnt make it

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Monday, April 19, 2010 7:49 AM
I actually ended up finding the video posted on Wayne's Facebook, right after I made the comment, so I was like, DUH! lol. Thanks though!

Monday, April 19, 2010 3:37 PM
sounds like outside jay dominating dance dance revolution it was a bust with weather. i know we werent there, u werent, steve got in a accident, phil worked on quibby, drew counldnt afford, so think it was more or less matt,ryan,jay, maybe one other idk but most couldnt makeit.

Monday, April 19, 2010 8:42 AM
We didn't make the Solstice meet either. lol. Stupid weather.

Monday, April 19, 2010 8:54 AM
Me > DDR.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search