Sat July 24th, KGM/JBO Hooters Meet!!! - Page 3 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Sat July 24th, KGM/JBO Hooters Meet!!!
Friday, June 25, 2010 8:32 PM
i didnt paint the quarter. oh yeah my Regal is next to the cavi . the trans was a easy fix a wire got pinched and thats why it wouldnt shift

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Saturday, June 26, 2010 1:00 PM
Midnight Murder (Blu Carbon) wrote:And my quarter panel. ill post pics for ya steve

I dont have any pics starting of what it looked like before, but heres when we first began smoothing it out

Midway through

the final product

And now color on it

Yes i know we have to wet sand and re-clear, but thats minor stuff. You shouldve seen how bad it was before.

Steve does good quality work trust me. Bump for a good guy

Shiney. Not really worried about the body work. Its the paint.
Saturday, June 26, 2010 4:44 PM
i can do shiney but body work is key cuz if u dont do it right ull see it when its painted

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Saturday, June 26, 2010 6:45 PM
The front only needs the fender to be good. The bumper has 2 holes in the top and I want to fill in where the filler plate goes.

I need to get a picture of the pass side. PM me your cell and ill send you a pic.
Saturday, June 26, 2010 7:25 PM
sent. it might be worth wild to grab a bumper from the yard too to save on tryin to fix the holes. what year is it ?

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Saturday, June 26, 2010 8:43 PM
95-99z bumper. The holes are maybe half inch that I drilled for lights.

Also a crack where the filler plate is. I had it zip tie stiched so it wouldn't crack anymore.
Sunday, June 27, 2010 6:22 AM
k , damn there waz a 95-99 Z bumper in the yard round here is really good shape and had the filler ( i just sold the filler plate) i can fine another bumper though

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Sunday, June 27, 2010 7:10 AM
I'm gonna try and see if I can't fill the holes and do something to smooth out where the filler plate goes.

If worst comes to worst ill get a base bumper and fab up my own lip kit.

Ill send those pics in a bit.
Sunday, June 27, 2010 12:21 PM
if you wanna smooth that out i can help with that. need the filler plate and some epoxy and do it that way , then just sand it smooth then prime and paint. its pretty easy. if i can get a Z bumper and a filler ill do that for ya so that when/ if u do come over we can put that one on instead of messin with that bumper

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Sunday, June 27, 2010 12:57 PM
^^ Can you guys take this to PM or something? This is getting way off topic now and I don't want the thread getting deleted by the mods. Better yet, how about you both come to the meet, and you can work out the details there! Thanks guys.

Sunday, June 27, 2010 1:02 PM
were doing this before the meet .. i thank you. u know damn well it wont get closed , look at all the other topics we had and went off topic

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Sunday, June 27, 2010 1:36 PM
Ill have to get some cash to paint. Ill get you those pics too.
Sunday, June 27, 2010 3:45 PM
JokerAKA Showoff03LS wrote:were doing this before the meet .. i thank you. u know damn well it wont get closed , look at all the other topics we had and went off topic

Well whether or not it would get closed isn't the issue...I'm trying to keep this thread organized for the sake of the meet, so that if there are updates for the meet along the way, people don't have to sift through a ton of unrelated posts to stay informed...I don't think it's asking to much to take it to PM instead of a meet thread. Thanks.

PS..if this was one of Scott's meet threads, I say have at it and hog it all up, lol...I'm just trying to do something good for us local car enthusiasts and host functions on a regular basis, so it would be nice if all threads/info pertaining to those functions can remain on topic. I know we are all great of being off topic, but let's all just keep it out of the meet threads.

Sunday, June 27, 2010 6:56 PM
EVILution (Low and kinda Slow) wrote:
JokerAKA Showoff03LS wrote:were doing this before the meet .. i thank you. u know damn well it wont get closed , look at all the other topics we had and went off topic

PS..if this was one of Scott's meet threads, I say have at it and hog it all up, lol...I'm just trying to do something good for us local car enthusiasts and host functions on a regular basis, so it would be nice if all threads/info pertaining to those functions can remain on topic. I know we are all great of being off topic, but let's all just keep it out of the meet threads.

good thing im not hosting meets anymore i leave that stuff up to the pros like you matt

Sunday, June 27, 2010 7:02 PM
Yeah your to busy getting pink wheels for your mad tyte jdM whip yo.

Ill be down for the meet if I get the car fixed nice.

Ill take it to p.m.
Sunday, June 27, 2010 7:08 PM
Schaffer wrote:Yeah your to busy getting pink wheels for your mad tyte jdM whip yo.

Ill be down for the meet if I get the car fixed nice.

Ill take it to p.m.

getting and painting wheels are 2 different things and yes it is mad ballin tyte jdm yo and my bass goes bump. also they will be plum purple thank you very much

Sunday, June 27, 2010 8:07 PM
[quote=Furious 2.2 (Now With 2.3)
getting and painting wheels are 2 different things and yes it is mad ballin tyte jdm yo and my bass goes bump. also they will be plum purple thank you very much

LOL !!!!!! this i gotta hear, prob sounds like blown pepboys garbage.

ill be out to this since smoosh will be crashin at my crib that weekend

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Sunday, June 27, 2010 10:34 PM
JokerAKA Showoff03LS wrote:ill be out to this since smoosh will be crashin at my crib that weekend

Sweet deal! How's the Beretta looking? Almost ready for paint?

Monday, June 28, 2010 5:05 AM
compressor is down right now , plus i still need to get the pass door. 2 of the gtz wheels are at work sanded and ready to get primed & painted

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Monday, June 28, 2010 2:05 PM
JokerAKA Showoff03LS wrote:compressor is down right now , plus i still need to get the pass door. 2 of the gtz wheels are at work sanded and ready to get primed & painted

Nice! Can't wait to see it all together!

Monday, June 28, 2010 8:15 PM
ur not the only one

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 1:21 PM
oh yeah full year or Premi.

i got my Parts in today !!!!! time to paint stuff

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 7:18 PM
Then you must post something in AG sir.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 9:14 PM

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 11:27 AM
get workin then....

i gotta sell some stuff to fund my paint job...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search