So the time has come - Page 3 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: So the time has come
Wednesday, July 07, 2010 7:56 AM
lol ^^ butt hurt much?

You need to be realistic. It's a beat up Cavalier ... with a salvage title at that.

My 02 has 58k miles on the chassis... mechanically sound, needs a lil TLC exterior-wise but the body doesnt have a spec of rust on it , title is mint - never been in an accident, interior is mint - looks brand new ... its a fully loaded LS with power everything/keyless entry, and the nice cloth seats... As it sits right now, I wouldnt expect more than 2500$ for it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, July 07, 2010 7:59 AM

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 8:06 AM
Obviously pics just show the tip of the iceberg. I still think you should put an absurd asking price on it and just be patient, you never know. A buddy of mine recently sold his neon to this girl who I guess loved the lime green color with black wheels, I don't remember what he got for it exactly, but I remember that it was more than anyone should pay for a 2001 Neon with 160k.

I'm probably going to hang on to my cav until the wheels fall off and the motor gives up. Their resale values are too low to make it worth selling, and I know my g/f would kill me if I did; she loves driving my cavalier over her toyota...

cool story bro, i know. i know

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 11:22 AM
Furious 2.2 (Now With 2.3) wrote:well thnaks guys your input really matters hope you can enjoy cav humping and but @!#$ each other cause im done with all this jbo bull @!#$. you guys are the dumbest bunch of @!#$s ever no wonder everyone hates on j bodies. now all of you can go @!#$ youselfs in your egos. kthxbye

We were just being honest about what your cars worth. Maybe I should go to your bank.
Wednesday, July 07, 2010 11:59 AM
Furious 2.2 (Now With 2.3) wrote:well thnaks guys your input really matters hope you can enjoy cav humping and but @!#$ each other cause im done with all this jbo bull @!#$. you guys are the dumbest bunch of @!#$s ever no wonder everyone hates on j bodies. now all of you can go @!#$ youselfs in your egos. kthxbye

You dont have to get mad at the people in JBO if they know more about your car then you were leading on. You asked for opinions and when you got them, you get all butthurt over what people say. If you are serious about selling, post some pics of whats wrong, and you should have mentioned the salvage title.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 1:23 PM
he said ktnxbye, that means he is deleting his account because he doesn't like honest feedback. instead of being honest about the problems and taking advice, he would rather say we are the idiots. heck my car wouldn't get what he wants with the turbosport hood, cf trunk, b&m shifter,black cat gauges, all optioned z24, wired for 2500 watts (the right way) with good tires and 95k on the clock. and my interior only has a dash crack too.

assuming he will never log in again, I hope he finds some idiot who has no clue and can rip him off for what he wants to get. more power to him.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 1:41 PM
More power to him if he could get that, and if he did, I'd have him sell my SS too... but the reality is that it's not even worth half that, lol.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 4:25 PM
He will be posting again unfortunately.

I'll bet on it.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 4:28 PM
Mike wrote:He will be posting again unfortunately.

I'll bet on it.

This

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 5:31 PM
Mike wrote:He will be posting again unfortunately.

I'll bet on it.

That's the truth.

I'm still in for Schaffer's hammer party!!

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 5:45 PM

I prefer a sledge, and will donate hot dogs and beer to the fun.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 8:49 PM
well @!#$ you all cav sold tonight and went towards the down payment on this

2006 chevy silverado z71 fully loaded.

only one complaint.... it doesnt fit in my favorite spot to take pics >.> but o well.

so this is good bye jbo hope to see you all in hell

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 9:48 PM
You expect us to believe that your cheap ass can afford a fully loaded full size truck? HAHAHA.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 10:27 PM
Tinkles wrote: You expect us to believe that your cheap ass can afford a fully loaded full size truck? HAHAHA.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 10:56 PM
i seriously cant believe this thread is three pages...and still going! lol

Thursday, July 08, 2010 12:02 AM
I hope when you say "fully loaded" that means they included a booster seat so your midget ass can see over the steering wheel...

Thursday, July 08, 2010 4:07 AM
so u got 500 bucks for it? yes? PSSSST ive seen bigger trucks get in there. I give it a lil time before

since ur girls always saying she needs money. u should just stick with the pee on tec and save for a bigger place not a bigger car.

Thursday, July 08, 2010 6:01 AM
The funny part is, they still willl not have a vehicle that they can easily get the kid in and out of. And now he has a monthly payment on a vehicle that doesnt really meet his needs

Thursday, July 08, 2010 6:29 AM
I don't believe that he sold it. He just wanted to try to go out on a high note.
Thursday, July 08, 2010 6:35 AM
he didn't sell it. He borrowed the truck from someone else in the food court at kop

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, July 08, 2010 7:04 AM
I call bs. pics of paperwork or it didnt happen.

you work part time, you are stupid to think you can afford that.

Thursday, July 08, 2010 7:23 AM
haha probally his room mates anyone else notice a fail for such a fast sale n puchase lol. first pic the personalized lic plate from nascar.

Thursday, July 08, 2010 7:56 AM
BHPH dealers will finance anyone, and take it back in a second when you miss a payment. They also don't give sh!t for trades, and I highly doubt he found a sucker willing to drop that kind of cash on a salvaged title beat up 99 J-body. My guess is he sucked it up and took whatever he could get for the car, and used it as a down payment at a BHPH dealer, who will have the truck back on their lot within the next 6 months.

Thursday, July 08, 2010 8:44 AM
it can't be his, I don't see any rattle canned paint on it yet....

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Thursday, July 08, 2010 12:52 PM
Like he is going to be able to afford gas in it anyways.

Enjoy kid on welfare, car in repo and rent behind due TOOL

Maybe you should focus on the real needs. you need a truck like your girl needs burger king

Thursday, July 08, 2010 1:13 PM
.... and this is my car, I traded in my 2004 sunfire as a downpayment.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search