For Sale!! LS Sport Rear Bumper - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
For Sale!! LS Sport Rear Bumper
Thursday, July 22, 2010 3:11 PM
I have a 2004 LS Sport Rear Bumper in red. It is in almost excellent condition! The only issue with it, is that the paint is chipped off, but it needs repainted anyways, so this shouldn't be an issue for anyone wanting this. I know these are hard to come by and I just don't need it taking up space in my garage anymore. I have the razzi kit and have no intentions on replacing it anytime soon. I'm looking to get $125 obo for it. Will not sure due to the size of the item, but PM with any questions or anything like that and we can see what we can possibly work out. I will get pictures up hopefully tonight of it! Thanks guys!

Re: For Sale!! LS Sport Rear Bumper
Thursday, July 22, 2010 3:29 PM
i know who wants it. consider it sold

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, July 22, 2010 3:32 PM
I pm'd you the name, but I will post it here. Matt Evilution will take it for sure

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, July 22, 2010 5:46 PM
I can't find him on here. Is that his real name or user name? Is there a way he can contact me? I have someone in Philly interested in it, but again I don't want to ship it so someone picking it up would take over someone interested in me shipping it.

Thursday, July 22, 2010 6:08 PM
The bumper is a little dirty from dust from just laying on the floor in my garage for over a year, so don't mind that. Here are some pics:

Thursday, July 22, 2010 6:17 PM
Here is the link to matt's profile

link

Friday, July 23, 2010 6:49 PM
Thanks, I thought there would be more interest in this bumper since it is such a hard find anymore!

Friday, July 23, 2010 7:37 PM
Trust me, when matt gets on he will want it. Im sure of that

Saturday, July 24, 2010 9:58 AM
yeah he said he wants it for sure. There's another guy in front of him that I'm trying to work details out with but he said if that falls through then he will definitely want it for sure

Saturday, July 24, 2010 3:44 PM
^^ I'll get in line if everyone else falls through.
I could use another since mine is cracked.

-M

Remember....syringes go in the RED waste basket.
Saturday, July 24, 2010 6:55 PM
well, there is a sale pending right now, but it involves installment payments which I am okay about. If not, next in line is evilution then you mastin. So if this deal falls through, then I gotta talk to evilution about a possible deal. Where at in PA are you?

Thursday, July 29, 2010 6:03 PM
BUMP, anyone else interested in this?

Thursday, July 29, 2010 6:14 PM
Didnt evilution take it?

Thursday, July 29, 2010 6:52 PM
There's still this Dave guy that he said he would pay today, but I haven't heard anything from him at all today. Weird? So Evilution is up next and I also PMed him as well. Basically first to send payment to goalscorer98@comcast.net as a gift through paypal then it is sold and we can work out getting the bumper to the person

Friday, July 30, 2010 9:14 AM
pm'ed
Friday, July 30, 2010 5:27 PM
id grab it just for *hits n giggles

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Friday, July 30, 2010 6:51 PM
SOLD

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search