WTT: 18" Konig Verdicts For Stock wheels - Page 2 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: WTT: 18
Saturday, August 07, 2010 7:50 PM
I would even trade for steelies if someone was willing to drive to me to trade. Lets get these gone!

Saturday, August 07, 2010 8:11 PM
i can get you taken care of, was just waiting for jeffire to get back. i need to work out a deal with him to get good tires on those rims so i can use them. give me a few days and youre good

Saturday, August 07, 2010 8:18 PM
They dont need to be good tires. Just good enough to go to the junkyard. Im trading icemike for his lss wheels plus cash on my end. You want to just like trade my konigs for your steelies plus the cf lid? and ill give you your shaved one back? Or get me a mint 00-02 LSS/Z24 lid? I need to return to stock.

Sunday, August 08, 2010 11:03 AM
Midnight Murder (Blu Carbon) wrote:They dont need to be good tires. Just good enough to go to the junkyard. Im trading icemike for his lss wheels plus cash on my end. You want to just like trade my konigs for your steelies plus the cf lid? and ill give you your shaved one back? Or get me a mint 00-02 LSS/Z24 lid? I need to return to stock.

like they said in the budlight commercial. i love you but your not getting my trunklid...

I know what you need tires for, but i need a set with good rubber if i am to swap, so the rims are not better than what i have currently. that makes it a straight swap versus extra equity.

Re: WTT: 18" Konig Verdicts For Stock wheels
Sunday, August 15, 2010 4:57 PM
still got them wheels? got a set of 02 ls chrome wheels with falken tires..
Sunday, August 15, 2010 5:01 PM
Already gone man, Sorry.

Sunday, August 15, 2010 5:06 PM
dayumnn alright mang
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search