looking for a hotwheels kid's car - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
looking for a hotwheels kid's car
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 5:56 PM
hahah!
strage request yes... but if anyone has one of the old hot wheels cars that we used to play in as kids... little battery operated ones laying around taking up space please let me know!
a buddy of mine is looking for one.. doent matter if its barbie or anything just let me know!

Re: looking for a hotwheels kid's car
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 6:15 PM
drive around on garbage night your guaranteed to find one.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 6:23 PM
Ha! So true.

Last winter, we found a perfectly good working Escalade, with a bad battery. We had so much fun with that thing. First, we used a quad battery to make it go. It worked awesome for like 30 minutes. That little thing moved with that battery. Then, we had some beers and a couple mixed drinks, and took the battery out of my truck (The Escalade was actually a 12v system, HA!), and I spliced the battery from my truck in. The motor ran for almost an hour of skidding around in a light slush/snow. We "off-roaded" with it, and tipped it a couple times, and got it stuck too.

Then it started to smoke, and then caught fire. It was awesome.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 7:09 PM
Sunfiretun3r wrote:Ha! So true.

Last winter, we found a perfectly good working Escalade, with a bad battery. We had so much fun with that thing. First, we used a quad battery to make it go. It worked awesome for like 30 minutes. That little thing moved with that battery. Then, we had some beers and a couple mixed drinks, and took the battery out of my truck (The Escalade was actually a 12v system, HA!), and I spliced the battery from my truck in. The motor ran for almost an hour of skidding around in a light slush/snow. We "off-roaded" with it, and tipped it a couple times, and got it stuck too.

Best part of that entire qoute right there!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 7:16 PM
Midnight Murder (Blu Carbon) wrote:
Sunfiretun3r wrote:Ha! So true.

Best part of that entire qoute right there!

Oh yeah, we enjoyed the fire.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 7:17 PM
Oh yeah, sorry for the thread jack. I was just agreeing with the statement that they can be had almost anywhere.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 12:18 PM
those things can be fun with enough hacking up. the chevy volt could learn some thing from them.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search