Updated! 4 Enkei 17'' rims and tires, 225/45/17: Price reduced for JBO - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Updated! 4 Enkei 17'' rims and tires, 225/45/17: Price reduced for JBO
Thursday, August 26, 2010 12:55 PM
I am selling my 4 17'' Enkei rims (model #CDR9), all with tires in good to fair condition (Capital Sport UHTs, 225/45/17), 5 lug universal. 20 chrome lug nuts included, and 3 spacers (lost the last one, really cheap).

There is some curb rash (pictured) on 2 of the rims, nothing that couldnt be repaired. All wheels are not bent or mangled in any way. The rear tires (less tread) may need to be rebalanced. These were on my car until yesterday, just put them on and you're ready to roll.

*Update*: Have these rims posted to the *NEW and IMPROVED* classifieds (Thanks Dave). This post should probably be deleted then. If it doesn't get deleted, let it be known the price for JBO members is $425, or I'd be willing to trade for:
- 4 Koni Yellows, or any quality struts
- front and/or rear sway bars for a 3rd gen Cav
- '00-'02 trunk lid (preferably black w/stock spoiler, thats just to save me time)
- Apple desktop or laptop

These are listed in order of importance. As you might already know, I'd be willing to deliver within reason, and within the tristate area for some extra gas money.

Thanks for looking!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Friday, August 27, 2010 9:11 AM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search