The perfect winter beater/3.4 swap car can be yours!!! - Page 2 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: The perfect winter beater/3.4 swap car can be yours!!!
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 3:06 AM
sorry kweefer but phil has first dibs. and we all will back him up on that

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 3:33 AM
Furious 2.2 (Now With 2.3) wrote:what ever you guys say. yall have nothing better to do then talk crap all day its all good cause again i have nothing to prove to any of you. and you have a pic of my new cav congrats. want a cookie? i just come on here to buy parts sometimes and see whats new. gotta say not much has changed. i saw a deal on a car thus i want to buy it. havent heard from him so dont know whats goin on. still interested

No dumbass, It is a pic of your beat up, rotted black cav. Updated on your cardomain, Same sunfire sides to hide the rust and stickers on the rear quarter window. We aren't as stupid as your imbred ass.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 4:14 AM
i sent him a pm as soon as he posted this thread so i had first dibs. and the rims i got from you look so much better sitting on my cav. tell your mom i said thanks. but @!#$ it if phil wants it then he can have it im done with this childish @!#$ yall call a forum. try to come on here and buy something but gotta be a douchefag and clog up yet another thread with bull @!#$. great going you should all feel proud of yourselves. glwts man sorry about @!#$s and there bs clogging up your thread.

p.s. again ill say @!#$ you all. see you all in hell.

cheers @!#$s

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 6:08 AM
Lmmfao hahahahahahah !!!!! yep def the same car

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 6:35 AM
I smelled bull @!#$, so I'm making a cameo in this thread. Didn't Mother Nature finish eating away at your car yet?

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 6:46 AM
Furious 2.2 (Now With 2.3) wrote:i sent him a pm as soon as he posted this thread so i had first dibs.
He probably didn't respond because he's hoping it goes to someone who will improve it, not make it worse.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 7:05 AM
Scott, gtfo.

No one here likes you or takes you seriously.

You should be saving money rather than dumping it on more junk cars. I mean, you do have a kid and barely work part time.

Priorities right?

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 11:20 AM
Furious 2.2 (Now With 2.3) wrote:i sent him a pm as soon as he posted this thread so i had first dibs. and the rims i got from you look so much better sitting on my cav. tell your mom i said thanks. but @!#$ it if phil wants it then he can have it im done with this childish @!#$ yall call a forum. try to come on here and buy something but gotta be a douchefag and clog up yet another thread with bull @!#$. great going you should all feel proud of yourselves. glwts man sorry about @!#$s and there bs clogging up your thread.

cheers @!#$s

WOW scott. So mature. I hope you bend one of the rims. They were beat to hell anyway. And in the end i got a mint set of LSS rims that look ten times better than those wheels ever will look. So whatever, I'd rather go fast than have big rims.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 11:25 AM
Lanman31337 - Cavfire wrote:Didn't Mother Nature finish eating away at your car yet?

Bahahahaha!!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 12:02 PM
Midnight Murder (Blu Carbon) wrote:
Furious 2.2 (Now With 2.3) wrote:i sent him a pm as soon as he posted this thread so i had first dibs. and the rims i got from you look so much better sitting on my cav. tell your mom i said thanks. but @!#$ it if phil wants it then he can have it im done with this childish @!#$ yall call a forum. try to come on here and buy something but gotta be a douchefag and clog up yet another thread with bull @!#$. great going you should all feel proud of yourselves. glwts man sorry about @!#$s and there bs clogging up your thread.

cheers @!#$s

WOW scott. So mature. I hope you bend one of the rims. They were beat to hell anyway. And in the end i got a mint set of LSS rims that look ten times better than those wheels ever will look. So whatever, I'd rather go fast than have big rims.

On top of that, I have seen pics of them on both cars. Drews looked awesome. Yours still looks like some rotted out piece of @!#$. Dont flatter yourself Kweefer. Your car has always, and will always look like rotted @!#$.

Point and case....

Exhibit A: Nasty @!#$.

Exhibit B: Clean, Sexy car

They speak for themselves....
(Sorry if you didn't want the pic posted Drew..)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, October 26, 2010 3:26 PM

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 12:29 PM
Scott I think I can sell my car to whoever I want. I mean youd make it worse than it is and I let it fall into heap status.

I sent quib some pics.

If anyone else is intrested shoot me a cell number or email so I can send pics

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 5:15 PM
Mike wrote:
Midnight Murder (Blu Carbon) wrote:

cheers @!#$s

On top of that, I have seen pics of them on both cars. Drews looked awesome. Yours still looks like some rotted out piece of @!#$. Dont flatter yourself Kweefer. Your car has always, and will always look like rotted @!#$.

Thanks mike. Made for a good laugh. lol. oh and i wonder how scotts "second project car" magically got the same exact stickers in the same exact places as the old P.O.S. hmmm coincidence? i think not

GLWS schaffer. sorry for all the BS

Point and case....

Exhibit A: Nasty @!#$.

Exhibit B: Clean, Sexy car

They speak for themselves....
(Sorry if you didn't want the pic posted Drew..)

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 5:40 PM
He added the transformers logo too haha.

What it is transforming into? A pile of @!#$?

I'm done clogging your thread now, sorry man

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, October 26, 2010 5:41 PM

Thursday, October 28, 2010 7:35 AM
Infortherockerpanelrot.

Actually, in a way I take some of my previous statement back. What will happen is the car itself will rot out, but it'll have the perfect sillouette of a cavalier from all the rattle can paint that was applied liberally.

Thursday, October 28, 2010 12:32 PM
Mike wrote:What it is transforming into? A pile of @!#$?
Best line in this thread.

Wednesday, November 03, 2010 5:24 PM
Scotts selling the cavalier on TST.com now
http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105795
Wednesday, November 03, 2010 5:39 PM
Scott will never sell his car. Its been relisted on craigslist 3 times

Thursday, November 04, 2010 8:36 PM
Price drop to 700
Thursday, November 04, 2010 8:42 PM
it's just the issue of inspection

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Friday, November 05, 2010 6:32 AM
Text me quibby.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 9:21 AM
Also forgot that it has the upper motor mount insert and lower dogbone to.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 12:14 PM
If it was inspected id be all over it

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 9:06 PM
just get it inspected phil. not that costly unless its that bad of shape idk. but inspection is nothing.

Those konigs are turds no matter how you polish them or what car they go on they are still beat to hell turds. The tires are bald almost every spoke is curbed and not mention no caps. and now on forth owner. ive personally seen them, FAIL!!!

Thursday, November 11, 2010 10:02 AM
As far as I know all it needs its tires and the muffler put back on and maybe a few bulbs.

No cel and the abs light comes on every so often.

I know a local guy who just got his inspection license,he might be able to take a look at it and tell me just what it needs.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 7:45 AM
Bummmp...get this outta my driveway before it snows
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search