Some parts for sale :) - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Some parts for sale :)
Thursday, December 09, 2010 8:44 AM
I'm currently building a sheet metal intake mani for my Cavy and going with an LS1 TB so I will no longer need my shaved/polished/ported HO manifold, 62mm TB, and phenolic spacer. The mani is beautifully polished and the intake ports are port matched the phenolic spacer that transitions to the 2.4 head nicely.

I also have my custom IDI cover I did a few years ago that I honestly haven't had on the car for well over a year now. I figure I might as well sell it as I do not need it and a little extra cash never hurts. The IDI is CF as you can see and the "2.4L TWIN CAM" letters are polished.

I also have 2 stock coils from a 2.2 that I used on my car and work perfectly fine. They held up great for me until I starting to push 30+psi and then went with some MSD's.

Pics and prices are here, please feel free to ask any questions. All prices are OBO but no low ballers or i'll just keep the stuff and let it collect dust on the shelf in my garage All prices are + shipping as well.

Polished Manifold - $200
Phenolic Spacer - $40
62mm TB - $125
Custom CF IDI Cover - $100
Stock 2.2 coils - $25

IDI Cover

Intake Manifold (Coils also pictured here)

President/Founder - 607 Motorsports

Re: Some parts for sale :)
Thursday, December 09, 2010 9:26 AM
IDI cover....WANT!

I will not have payment this next Friday....if someone doesn't buy it by then.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, December 09, 2010 9:43 AM

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, December 09, 2010 9:57 AM
If you want it for sure I have no problem holding it for you man just let me know. I do have paypal as well so anyone interested in anything that would probably be the easiest form of payment as long as you're willing to pay a few bucks here and there for their fees.

Thursday, December 09, 2010 10:06 AM
Your not in any need for crank pulleys are you. lol

PRND321 Till I DIE
Thursday, December 09, 2010 10:14 AM
Do want that manifold. Its a shame you gotta post this so close to christmas. If by luck you still have this later we shall chat. Very,very nice engine bay by the way.

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae
Thursday, December 09, 2010 10:24 AM
MD - I actually have one of you crank pulleys on my car already

Onecleancavy - You're totally right man I didn't even think about the Christmas season but i'm not really in any huge rush to sell this stuff so if it takes a little time it's ok I just have no need for it anymore. My apologies for posting it up this time of year I should have done it when I first thought about it a month or so ago LOL. Thanks for the compliments too BTW! much appreciated.

Thursday, December 09, 2010 10:57 AM
How much HP is your cav making now?

I hope your enjoying your pulley.

Also, paypal works for me.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Thursday, December 09, 2010 11:17 AM
I don't have any new numbers from last season but I finished out the season running 32psi out of my SC6182 turbo on 110 octane and it was an animal. The car went to the dyno the season before and on a smaller t60-1 it put down 380whp at 15psi.

This coming season i'm shooting for 500+ or bust

Thursday, December 09, 2010 3:37 PM
bump for jimmy! saw the car during summer and its spotless!

Thursday, December 09, 2010 6:17 PM
wow nice parts tobad i pulled but my ld9s in favor of boosted ecos glws tho. maybe a 2.4 rebuild is in order lol.

Friday, December 10, 2010 7:43 AM
All PM's have been replied too, thanks for all the interest thus far guys. I should have posted this in my first post originally but the throttle body is an RSM 62mm piece and looks brand new.

Friday, December 10, 2010 5:23 PM
wow. beautiful parts.

Monday, December 13, 2010 6:34 AM
FUUUUUUUUUUU how did I miss this!

I'm interested in the Phenolic Spacer, is it oval or B shaped?

Also very interested in the IDI cover, I've wanted that thing for like a year now, haha. I don't want to step on Mike's toes though.

I still have dibs on your bottom end when you part out right?

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Monday, December 13, 2010 6:58 AM
Tim I'll cut you boy. lol
I should have cash Friday.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Monday, December 13, 2010 10:02 AM
Tim - the spacer is a Chris Fontana piece so it's an oval to b shape transition specificalled designed for an HO manifold, I went and matched them even more so my mani and the spacer are damn close I'll throw you a deal if you can somehow swing both the spacer and mani

MD - no problem man just keep me updated i have a few others who would like the idi but you have first dibs. Does paypal work for u?

Monday, December 13, 2010 10:10 AM
Ahh, damn, the problem is I already have a Fetter flange on my HO manifold so I don't need the transition.

I'll still definitely take the spacer though, it's too rare to pass up and it'll give me a good template for making my own phenolic spacer. PM me your paypal email and I'll get you the money, or I can hand you the cash when pick it up. I can pick it up this weekend if you're around.

Does the throttle body bolt right up to a HO mani? I assume I'll have to port the manifold a bit so it matches the TB? Either way dibs on the throttle body.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Monday, December 13, 2010 12:25 PM
jimmyc99z24 wrote:MD - no problem man just keep me updated i have a few others who would like the idi but you have first dibs. Does paypal work for u?

Paypal is fine with me.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Thursday, December 16, 2010 8:34 AM
Was this section of the forum down for everyone else as well? I'm sorry but for some reason I couldn't access this thread the past couple of days.

MD - my paypal is jcarl_19@yahoo.com let me know when you send me payment so I know to check it and I will get the IDI shipped out to you asap!

I still have the following parts up for sale, let me know if you are interested guys

Polished Manifold - $200 firmish
Stock 2.2 coils - $25 obo
Phenolic Spacer - SOLD
62mm TB - SOLD
Custom CF IDI Cover -SOLD

Also not sure if anyone is interested but I also have a NOS Dry Nitrous kit I am selling. I used the kit on my car years ago with a 75 shot and have jets for both 50/75. Everything is included that you need including wiring, switches, WOT switch, fuel pump riser etc. I also have some extra lines and a CRYO2 FMIC spray bar that I used... I converted the Nitrous kit over to a CO2/Nitrous sprayer last season on my car to spray my FMIC. Everything works great I just no longer have a need for it. The bottle is custom painted black with some chromolusion tribal type flames on it. If anyone is interested let me know and I can get pics. I am looking to get $200 firm for everything included.

Thursday, December 16, 2010 9:34 AM
Yeah, it has been very hard to access.

I'll pm you after I send payment.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Thursday, December 16, 2010 10:18 AM
Excellent thanks a ton man!

Saturday, December 18, 2010 9:46 PM
Paid!

PRND321 Till I DIE

Saturday, December 18, 2010 9:54 PM
Thanks man I got payment. I will send out the cover to you this week. Will you please shoot me a PM with your shipping address? Thanks again for the business

Monday, December 20, 2010 7:10 AM
BUMP for the Polished Intake Mani and Nitrous kit... Anyone interested?

Thursday, December 23, 2010 3:56 AM
Can you pm me tracking info once it is shipped?

PRND321 Till I DIE
Thursday, December 23, 2010 7:46 AM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:Paid!

That is a nice Christmas present to yourself

Jason
99 Z24

LG0/LD9 for Life
10 Year Bash Veteren
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search