KGM January Meet - It's our anniversery, awwww!! - Page 4 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: KGM January Meet - It's our anniversery, awwww!!
Monday, January 03, 2011 10:22 PM
JBodyStylin wrote:Yeah I live in hamburg up were the hickorickin cabelas store is. Id totally make the drive down there but I'm the lonely stranger up here with a cavi. And its nothin special. Gold 98 sedan 2200 auto with steelys a alpine flip up touch screen, alpine 6 by 9s and sub n amp.... nothing remotely amazing... ohhh and my favorite lol fuzzy sheepskin seat covers for the winter lol is alotta ppl gonna be there I wanna see some baangin cavi's

Well I'm in Leesport..I'm assuming me and Ryan will follow each other down if you wanna tag along with us. Where in Hamburg are you? I'm in Hamburg all the time.

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 7:03 AM
I like hamburgers

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Tuesday, January 04, 2011 7:05 AM
I prefer cheeseburgers myself.

I <3 JGM
I think bigfoot is blurry,
that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra
scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster, roaming the countryside.
"Run! He's fuzzy!" "Get outta here!"

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 7:07 AM
I live up by tilden elementary school. Up by the westy bar n grill. Aka my watering hole lll yeah man ill train down with u guys hit me up with ur number or somethin so we can communicate easier lol
Tuesday, January 04, 2011 8:34 AM
Mmmmm...... hooters bacon cheeseburger mmmmm.......hooters i think this is the first meet we arent goin to hooters

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Tuesday, January 04, 2011 4:10 PM
Did u go to Hamburg high at all cause I graduated from up their??
JBodyStylin wrote:I live up by tilden elementary school. Up by the westy bar n grill. Aka my watering hole lll yeah man ill train down with u guys hit me up with ur number or somethin so we can communicate easier lol

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 4:18 PM
z28guy wrote:Mmmmm...... hooters bacon cheeseburger mmmmm.......hooters i think this is the first meet we arent goin to hooters

Z28guy think you and me need to pregame at hooters so we get our fix lol.

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 4:28 PM
Yeah I graduated from hamburg in 07. When did u graduate? N r u goin down to kop?
Tuesday, January 04, 2011 4:29 PM
JBodyStylin wrote:Yeah I graduated from hamburg in 07. When did u graduate? N r u goin down to kop?

This makes me feel old

I <3 JGM
I think bigfoot is blurry,
that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra
scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster, roaming the countryside.
"Run! He's fuzzy!" "Get outta here!"

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 4:53 PM
Wayne we can def pregame at hooters before go kartin i can get my drink on for some kgm kartin ,then finish at rockbottom, this will be a productive day with kgm

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Tuesday, January 04, 2011 6:18 PM
z28guy wrote:Wayne we can def pregame at hooters before go kartin i can get my drink on for some kgm kartin ,then finish at rockbottom, this will be a productive day with kgm

Produtive indeed! I'm going for most beers drank in a single KGM event...though I think it's going to be hard to top Qwibby's repaint weekend...4 straight days of continuous booze and no sleep! Good times.

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 6:51 PM
the poor shrub that weekend

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 7:26 PM
I graduated up their and yeah I'm gonna be going too I live in POTTSTOWN. now so the meet really isn't that far from me and have u seen a pic of my car yer if not u can go too my profile to see I just the rksport spoiler so it won't be on until sometime later this year along with a lot of other things that will be done this year.
JBodyStylin wrote:Yeah I graduated from hamburg in 07. When did u graduate? N r u goin down to kop?

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 3:34 AM
Hahaha! Beer + go karts. They might have to chage admission to even watch.

Sunday, January 09, 2011 8:28 AM
someone better get some damn video of this. youtube that isht !

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Sunday, January 09, 2011 7:31 PM
Yes, I definitely want to see the video footage of drunken karting. hahaha

"In Oldskool we trust"
Monday, January 10, 2011 5:40 AM
Ryan Pitt wrote:Yes, I definitely want to see the video footage of drunken karting. hahaha

haha i can see it now " This is john smith reporting live from arnolds, where atoritys have been engaged in a rather odd chase done 422 for the last hour. it seems a local car group calling them selves KGM have inadvertently drove the karts outta the building and are now being prusit down 422. Athorites are baffled as to what prompted such a act but they beleive that REDBULL and MT.DEW are to blame. Well be keeping a close eye on this as it continues. Coming to you live this John smith." We now go over to olie williams for the black you weather report- olie!. "IM AT THE WROUNG ARNOLD"S. THank you olie.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Monday, January 10, 2011 5:57 AM
hahaha awesome wayne.

Monday, January 10, 2011 7:15 PM
hey Mat if u get a chance stop ove this week or weekend for the oil caps since i wont get to make it to the meet cuz of working sat.

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Monday, January 10, 2011 7:28 PM
O yeah i want my cap lol an wayne thats so gonna be the news report guess i'm gonna have to tape the news lmao

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Monday, January 10, 2011 7:32 PM
the other thing is money. im not that worried since its just 5 bucks. so 2 choices paypal or i can just get it from ya at a later time

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Monday, January 10, 2011 10:21 PM
Yeah I should be able to stop by sometime this week, I was planning on stopping at my parents wed or Thursday to work on prepping beaty's new bumpers, so I could stop down then.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 1:08 AM
So is anyone goin to the meet goin to Arnolds too cause I would like to join u guys if that's cool.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011 1:30 AM
Lance Detwiler wrote:So is anyone goin to the meet goin to Arnolds too cause I would like to join u guys if that's cool.

That seems to be the plan...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 6:56 AM
I cant wait for arnolds lol , i hope the weather is good i havent driven my yellow cav since i think nov for the toys fr tots meet lol i miss boost

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search