Xtreme Tuner Bodykit FOR SALE - Page 2 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Xtreme Tuner Bodykit FOR SALE
Friday, January 07, 2011 5:08 AM
Glws. this guy is great to deal with quick on shipping. Got one of my two kits from him. Real tempting to get a third tho.

Friday, January 07, 2011 5:14 AM
EVILution (KGM Godfather) wrote:
oldskool (eco meatcake) wrote:AHH - so tempting! GLWS!

Split it with you...you take the front and sides, I take the rear
Even more tempting, but if it's split up, i would only want the front

Friday, January 07, 2011 7:47 AM
oldskool (eco meatcake) wrote:
EVILution (KGM Godfather) wrote:
oldskool (eco meatcake) wrote:AHH - so tempting! GLWS!

Split it with you...you take the front and sides, I take the rear
Even more tempting, but if it's split up, i would only want the front

If i had the cash I would want the sides, too bad I just bought some cams.

Friday, January 07, 2011 3:09 PM
You guys can shoot me offers on the individual pieces you want. If it equals my asking price, I'll break it up. It's just easier to pay one freight charge, than maybe you can meet up and divide. I don't know how close you guys are to each other?

I am debating on trading for some new Wilwoods with drilled rotors, and the whole rear axle with custom brackets to mount them. That is about the only thing I'd trade for, so please don't go shooting me a bunch of trade offers.

There were only three things I needed to complete my car. A new GT2860r - 5 turbo (old one failed), Wilwoods, and SSBC rear brake conversion (black powdercoated calipers). I'm happy with it otherwise.

Friday, January 07, 2011 3:47 PM
FYI karo has the SSBC rear kit for a REALLY good price. i might be able to flex the price a smidge if you are SERIOUSLY interested.... PM me, since you hooked me up on my kit... I can only return the favor

Friday, January 07, 2011 5:33 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:FYI karo has the SSBC rear kit for a REALLY good price. i might be able to flex the price a smidge if you are SERIOUSLY interested.... PM me, since you hooked me up on my kit... I can only return the favor

If I don't go with the Wilwoods on the rear, I'll order SSBCs from Karo in near future. Thanks a lot for offering to help.

My Wilwoods for the front came today. So now I'll have better braking. Next thing I wanted to buy was the new turbo. Then I'll get the SSBC kit. Then I should be finished, lol.

Friday, January 07, 2011 5:39 PM
vouching for travis.. sold me my rear a while ago and was good to work with!

Friday, January 07, 2011 6:36 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:This is who I bought my kit off of and was shipped in perfect condition.

05xtremecav wrote:Glws. this guy is great to deal with quick on shipping. Got one of my two kits from him. Real tempting to get a third tho.

Smoosh wrote:vouching for travis.. sold me my rear a while ago and was good to work with!

Thanks for the feedback guys. I really appreciate it. Glad to see you are all happy with your purchases.

Friday, January 07, 2011 8:47 PM
McNulty wrote:You guys can shoot me offers on the individual pieces you want. If it equals my asking price, I'll break it up. It's just easier to pay one freight charge, than maybe you can meet up and divide. I don't know how close you guys are to each other?

Well I'm in Leesport, like 20 min from you. Oldskool is close by too. So that covers the front and rear....just need someone to grab those sides!!

Saturday, January 08, 2011 8:04 AM
EVILution (KGM Godfather) wrote:Well I'm in Leesport, like 20 min from you. Oldskool is close by too. So that covers the front and rear....just need someone to grab those sides!!

Leesport and Reading, I could easily meet you guys. You heard the man, just need someone to grab them sides!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 3:12 PM
OK... apparently nobody wants this.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 7:55 AM
Willing to part, shoot me some offers.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 8:19 AM
you should post this up in other regions, or wait like a month, once everyone has tax money they might be more apt to buy?
if i had a j still i'd be all over this, it's the best kit ever

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 8:39 AM
I mean you gotta remember, Christmas was just over and you are asking a lot of money up front from J people///

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 5:50 PM
so if i understand this correctly you would want 250 per piece if you were to part it? i'm assuming that wouldn't be including shipping?

i would really like the front.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 6:19 PM
id think sides and rear a little cheaper, than front only... not just because its demand.... but size...

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 6:37 PM
The breakdown isn't $250 per piece. The front is the most important piece and the largest. Look at RK sports pricing of front bumpers and sideskirts. I would base my pricing similar.

For the front I want $500 firm.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 6:56 PM
im surprised that this is still for sale.
someone buy this already!

Sig thanks to bxmobkrazey on gmscf.com
Wednesday, January 12, 2011 8:08 PM
damn, that takes me out lol, sorry man i actually did have intentions of looking into this i just can't justify that for a front bumper. i do understand it's a rare piece and i would love to have it, just doesn't work with my current financial situation.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 8:14 PM
250 plus how much for shipping? looks tempting !

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 8:19 PM
Gah I need a J sedan so I can have a sedan with a xtreme tuner kit. Oh well free bump regardless!

2009 Ford Mustang V6

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 8:24 PM
yea this mite just do it for me again.. yup another swap... and another droptop with extreme front lol.. let me know. shipping to 94591

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 8:33 PM
great.... even more pics then....

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 8:40 PM
yup

Thursday, January 13, 2011 3:56 AM
McNulty wrote:The breakdown isn't $250 per piece. The front is the most important piece and the largest. Look at RK sports pricing of front bumpers and sideskirts. I would base my pricing similar.

For the front I want $500 firm.
QFT.

If i can sell my temp daily this weekend i'll pm you.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search