OEM Bumpers FS - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
OEM Bumpers FS
Monday, January 10, 2011 12:21 PM
* 95-99 Z24 Rear Bumper.
Need this one gone ASAP, I will be moving soon. 25$ takes it. Painted a version of Indigo blue but doesn't match. No damage to integrity of bumper but it is scratched/scuffed here or there. It will need repaint regardless. Comes WITH 95-99 filler panels as well.

(Will attach pic once I get home from work, can't find a pic on my PB).

* If I can find some 03 rear bumper brackets... I will also have up for grabs a 00-02 Indigo Blue Rear Bumper. It has scratches/scuffs, but not tooo bad. Can't even tell in pictures, you have to be looking pretty close to see them... but it is not perfect.

* I really don't want to run my Streetfire yet but I would like to mount it when I roll the car into storage... so next is a silver 00-02 Sunfire SE Front Bumper . Last I looked, it's in mint condition.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Monday, January 10, 2011 12:23 PM

Re: OEM Bumpers FS
Monday, January 10, 2011 3:46 PM
I'm 99% sure I have a pair of 03+ rear bumper brackets stored at my parents that I don't need. If I do, you can have them for the price of shipping.
PM or facebook me if you'd want them, and I'll stop by their place sometime this week and look for them.

Monday, January 10, 2011 4:37 PM
EVILution (KGM Godfather) wrote:I'm 99% sure I have a pair of 03+ rear bumper brackets stored at my parents that I don't need. If I do, you can have them for the price of shipping.
PM or facebook me if you'd want them, and I'll stop by their place sometime this week and look for them.

Awesome. Sent you a msg on FB.

Monday, January 10, 2011 4:42 PM
Z bumper - not mounted all the way in pic, was sitting on an 00-02 crush guard as well so it made the fitment look worse. Just tightened it down a little to get an idea of what it'd look like but the paint was too off for me to want to use it.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:23 PM
Bump - I will probably be leaving in a month, these need to go!!!

Sunday, January 23, 2011 9:22 AM
Damn you for being so far away. I need that rear 95-99

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 1:35 PM
Well I'll be in NJ for a very short trip to drop my Evo off in Edison... if I can fit the bumper in my friend's car it's a possibility if you could meet us there but we'll be running around so I won't have time to really get off our schedule or meet somehwere else, but if that's not far from you it's an option, but I'm not sure what day... other than I have to drop it off on a week day.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 1:44 PM
Midnight Murder (Blu Carbon) wrote:Damn you for being so far away. I need that rear 95-99

I had a black 95-99 Z rear, But it's red and on my car now

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 9:31 AM
Bump - because I will be out of my apt in no more than a couple weeks. These will soon be on the side of the road for garbage pickup.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search