*For Sale* Polished/Shaved/Ported HO Manifold - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
*For Sale* Polished/Shaved/Ported HO Manifold
Friday, January 14, 2011 8:55 AM
I'm currently building a sheet metal intake mani for my Cavy so I will no longer need my shaved/polished/ported HO manifold. The mani is beautifully polished and the intake ports are port matched to the 2.4 head nicely. A couple pics of the mani are below. Please PM me here if interested.

Price: $200 + shipping

President/Founder - 607 Motorsports

Re: *For Sale* Polished/Shaved/Ported HO Manifold
Friday, January 14, 2011 2:50 PM
Looks great man I wanna see what u came up for the sheet metal mani imma tig welder
Friday, January 14, 2011 3:51 PM
WOW thats gorgeous!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Monday, January 17, 2011 12:43 PM
Monday bump, any offers out there? I'd like to move this thing off my work bench in my garage asap!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 5:51 AM
It may be gorgeous but that's not what you'll get. You'll see a picture of a nice part and recieve an ugly half assed POS.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 2:14 PM
can i pay 100 and half the shipping so when i have to return it i'm only losing a little when it shows up all scuffed up?

Thursday, January 27, 2011 8:04 AM
If you guys have something to say to me do so via a PM.

Numerous people have seen this manifold on my car in person and can vouch for it, those pictures were taken over the summer but if anyone wants pics of it sitting on my car right now let me know and I will be happy to provide them.

Thursday, January 27, 2011 10:34 AM
That's all fine and great if your willing to provide the part your actually taking a picture of... not a different one that's a pos. When you learn some customer service skills and your not dicking people around with crap products (especially people much more respected and credable than yourself) you wouln't have to worry about your threads having comments

Friday, January 28, 2011 8:42 AM
I've been a member of this forums for over 6 years, i've done tuning, paint work, bought, and sold parts here and this was the very first time I have ever experienced any issues with something I have sold or a service I have provided. The buyer and myself worked out the situation ourselves personally so the matter should be closed.

Since you seem to only have one side of the story you should have a message now explaining mine.

Friday, January 28, 2011 9:07 AM
I know your side of the story, nothing in your message is new information.

The fact is you sent him a different piece then what was pictured and it showed up cracked, he paid out of pocket shipping to send it back and now your willing to give him half of a refund because the different broken part you sent him is now even more broken now? Edges and especially corners cracking... that's a sign of shoddy carbon fiber work, it doesn't hold and cracks. You say you sent one that was fine and by the time he got it cracked.... so either your lying and you sent him a broken part or it got damaged in shipping.... It comes back in even worse shape an instantly it's because he broke it trying to put it on, it can only break when you ship it, not anyone else? If it started falling apart during shipping in the first place you know the piece is crap, why would you think it wouldn't continue to fall apart?

It seems like a perfectly logical reasoning to just steal half his money and leave him what nothing. You sure sound like a stand up kinda guy who stands behind what he makes.

Friday, January 28, 2011 9:57 AM
I'm simply saying when i sent the cover to him it was not cracked so somewhere in between something happened to it and there really is no absolute way for myself or Mike to know when or where that might have happened besides taking each others word for it.

I am not blaming Mike here and i've learned my lesson about attempting to ship something that is fragile so from now on those types of items will be local pick up only, I do understand your point and all but look at it from my point, I got returned a part that was not how I sent it out so I don't exactly think it's fair to have to give a full refund for a part that is now pretty much worthless to me. You can choose to call me a liar about that if you wish but as I stated before I was under the impression that the issue has been resolved but if it is not then Mike should be the one contacting me for further discussion. I'm sorry if you feel an obligation to take it further but i'm done dealing with you.

Friday, January 28, 2011 11:13 AM
Your not blaming Mike your just choosing to keep his money? I don't care how much work you've done for people or parts you sold like the quote says

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Your answer to challenge and controversy is give me your money and go away.

I'll keep an eye out for your future for sale threads

Monday, January 31, 2011 2:06 PM
I did not keep Mikes money FYI so get your facts straight before making accusations my friend, I sent him back a refund for 3/4 of my original asking price for the part. This was also the amount of money he asked me to refund him so as I stated before the issue has been resolved and your continuation to drag it out further is doing nothing but attempting to tarnish my reputation so if a moderator sees this thread please feel free to lock or delete it altogether. Thanks.

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 8:57 PM
You just confirmed my facts.... that are keeping some of his mone.... after sending him a different part then pictured that was broken. You need to get your facts straight, he's not happy with a partial refund, a full refund for a part he paid for and doesn't have would make him happy, he's "happy" that he's not getting completely screwed out of all his money.

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 8:24 AM
We've already been through this and you obviously do not believe my side of the story so this is an absolutely pointless discussion. If you wish to continue this discussion please feel free to PM me.

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 9:15 AM
He could end all this bickering with some pics.

Thursday, February 03, 2011 8:08 AM
If you want pics of the HO mani let me know and I will take whatever you want but the previous situation is closed as both Mike and I have come to an agreement and moved on.

Friday, February 04, 2011 6:47 AM
pictures please
Friday, February 04, 2011 10:51 AM
Ok any specific pics you are looking for? The 2 pics I have posted in the first post here are of the manifold from this past summer. The car is just sitting in my garage right now for the winter so just tell me what you are looking for specifically and I can grab them for you or anyone else.

Monday, February 07, 2011 9:08 AM
Monday bump and price drop $175+ shipping takes it off my hands.

Friday, February 11, 2011 7:51 AM
Another price drop $150+ shipping. Any interest at this price?

Sunday, February 20, 2011 8:10 PM
Still have this... had a couple people flakes out the past couple weeks so if you're interested let me know

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search