sponsorship - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sponsorship
Friday, January 28, 2011 1:12 PM
Hey guys just seeing if anyone wants to get into this sponsorship with me the more people that want to do this the cheaper parts including rims body kits stereo systems and just about anything u can get ur hands on. The guy that is willing to work with us as long as we put a decal on the car inturn for cheaper parts. This guy is located in POTTSTOWN and has 2 other stores in reading and exton.

Re: sponsorship
Friday, January 28, 2011 1:48 PM
I guarantee you that he cannot get part i want/need....

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Friday, January 28, 2011 2:01 PM
What part and I can ask
Friday, January 28, 2011 2:19 PM
Ported LSJ intake manifold, LE5 crank, forged LE5 rods, custom Weisco pistons, carbon fiber 02 LSS spoiler, rear Baer brake kit, Corbeau A1 Wide seats(with sliders), etc....

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Friday, January 28, 2011 2:35 PM
whats the name of the company?

Friday, January 28, 2011 3:23 PM
What kind of discount?

Friday, January 28, 2011 4:26 PM
TheDark1 wrote:whats the name of the company?

the people u go to for ur stuff

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Friday, January 28, 2011 9:53 PM
I figured it was Audio Sensations. Ive spent a few G's with Andy and Monica. Cool people. What kind of discounts are we talking about?

Saturday, January 29, 2011 6:09 AM
sounds interesting... im right outside of Pottstown.... go onnn

Rollin' on 16's*
Saturday, January 29, 2011 6:45 AM
TheDark1 wrote:I figured it was Audio Sensations. Ive spent a few G's with Andy and Monica. Cool people. What kind of discounts are we talking about?

Audio sensations is the first thing that came to mind for me. Though I think they're really overpriced.

Saturday, January 29, 2011 11:02 PM
I'm talking around 30 or 40% discount the more I get involved the more off and the more deals he can do they are really nice people one thing is for sure Andy the owner said we won't have to worry about being disappointed with spending money and being rims that everything we buy will be warrantied and then u spend a couple of thousands to find out that ur warranty doesn't mean crap like the guy did to me at triple j's inside fairground square mall I am trying to get a Sunday with everyone who is interested to meet up with the owner and discuss our needs and sent up an account where we will get stuff cheaper this guy is legit and is willing to help us out. Yes I have gone their myself had an alarm installed and bought speakers from him he has given me a discount already for myself. And yes the place is Audio Sensations they are located right off route 100 and 422 here in Pottstown.

Saturday, January 29, 2011 11:04 PM
I meant four j's not triple j's
Sunday, January 30, 2011 8:10 AM
Im down. PM me for details

Sunday, January 30, 2011 8:14 AM
Wow drew your alive !!!!! haha

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Sunday, January 30, 2011 10:11 AM
Well, last time I checked, Audio Sensations doesn't deal in anything performance wise (unless you drive a Honda), maybe the occasional Eibach kit but thats it... Any of the audio/video they deal in can surely be found at a better price online, probably even if they did discount 30-40%

Lance, do you have details on this deal? such as..
- What kind of parts are available? i know they deal mainly in audio/video...but are they a dealer for any performance based vendors that they can discount?
- What kind of buy-in is Andy thinking? Do we have to agree to buy a certain $$ amount over a specified amount of time?
- Contract?? To my knowledge any legit sponsorship has a contract binding you to certain amounts of advertising for them, as well as the products/prices available being regulated through out the term.
- And my main concern...many of us don't even drive our cars on a regular basis (right now my coupe is lucky to see the road twice a month), so is it really worth it to Andy to be handing out major discounts on his profit in exchange for a decal pasted on a car that sits in a garage 90% of the time. My guess is that's a no...that's not smart business for anyone trying to make money, especially in this instance..the main drive for companies to do sponsorships is it's cheap advertising for them if you slap their logo on your car, but if they are losing profit by giving out big ticket discounts, and you barely drive the car that is tagged with their logo, then they are losing out big time on that deal. Andy is a businessman and I'm sure there has to be some sort of stipulation of how often you need to represent that advertising, etc.

Don't get me wrong, the idea interests me, but I would need to hear some more details about what Andy is thinking before I decide it's even worth committing the time to sit down with them and listen to it. I mean, anyone who wants you to spend your money with them is going to make it sound great, so if you can get some solid info about the deal beforehand, that would be great.

Sunday, January 30, 2011 1:22 PM
Ok man I know the only thing he said about is about the decal thing with like if we go to shows and what not it puts his name out their I will find out what he can get performance and visual wise I'm pretty sure that if we find a place that sells something that we want he could get it cheaper cause he's a business owner, like most business owners they get a lot of things cheaper than we can.... Don't get me wrong their are things that we find too that are cheaper but with how Andy is ok pretty sure he would match or even beat the price... Also sometimes if u find something cheaper is the quality of the item always their I'm pretty sure all of us have had some point in our lives where we thought we were getting a good deal but got screwed over cause of It braking or not working property but in this case if something like that happens that's why he has a 1yr warranty on his stuff. Take for Instance ur driving down the road 2 months after u buy a new amp and it blows up ur covered with the warranty through him.. If anyone wants to call me or text me about this my numher is 484-663-0055. Thanks
Monday, January 31, 2011 3:00 AM
Yes sam, I am alive. lol. And i wouldnt really have a problem with this...Seeing as i drive my car everyday, and go to an automotive school, where kids are always looking for audio/video/performance stuff.

Monday, January 31, 2011 8:03 AM
if we get a huge discount on subs and stuff like that im deff. in . i wanna upgrade my stuff and do 4 12's in the trunk

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Thursday, February 10, 2011 7:48 PM
Ok guys anyone who wants to meet up with me I have a date set for Feb 27th at audio sensations in pottstown so if anyone is def gonna come they have a spl machine that will be available for use at this time and any and all questions will be answered at this time .
Thursday, February 10, 2011 9:03 PM
ill Deff come to that. i wanna see what the 12's hit . one last run before i sell the car in a few months

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Thursday, February 10, 2011 10:10 PM
Any answers to some of things I brough up earlier in this thread? Id be interested, but id like to know some basics before making the drive down for a meeting....depending on what some of the stipulations are, it could beneficial or a waste of my time...id imagine Andy would be able to give some details out ahead of time for the sake of getting people to want to come out

Thursday, February 10, 2011 10:12 PM
Ok I will find out from Andy some more details...
Thursday, February 10, 2011 10:18 PM
Lance Detwiler wrote:Ok I will find out from Andy some more details...

Ok thanks.

Friday, February 11, 2011 9:35 AM
JokerAKA Showoff03LS wrote:if we get a huge discount on subs and stuff like that im deff. in . i wanna upgrade my stuff and do 4 12's in the trunk

I know a kid who did that, and now he's working on a wall with the same subs.

Friday, February 11, 2011 4:57 PM
i was gonna do 4 12's in the trunk, but i have the itch to buy a Honda so badly, plus the beretta is pretty much finished

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search