Wilwood Brake Kit - Custom Wilwood Rear Axle - Page 2 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Wilwood Brake Kit - Custom Wilwood Rear Axle
Friday, February 04, 2011 6:24 PM
huh, i had no idea.

i thought he was talkin about the one in WV near the mine.

oh, and i get another bonus in 2 weeks too, so if these aint gone by then, im all over them like ugly on an ape.

Friday, February 04, 2011 6:46 PM
hows that pic on the rear axle????lol
Saturday, February 05, 2011 7:03 AM
Now Wayne isn't meeting me today. Everything is still for sale!

Saturday, February 05, 2011 5:31 PM
lol.....after being called out.

do you have pics?

Saturday, February 05, 2011 6:29 PM
Yep, I can easily take pics. Just didn't feel the need, since I thought it was a done deal with Wayne. I'll get them up tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest.

Saturday, February 05, 2011 6:37 PM
yeah, post up pics, hopefully i can find some time I would be able to meet up with you and see if we can work something out.

you know, now that I know you meant the OTHER cabelas.

Saturday, February 05, 2011 8:55 PM
and no john not cause of that. with the weather n work service calls amongest other things i was just unable to make it up there to see him. once again travis i truely appologize. was tottally unexpected im accually getting ready for another shift. I hate old crap and ice makes for a huge mess when the lines break.

Sunday, February 06, 2011 2:58 PM

Sunday, February 06, 2011 3:03 PM
Finally posted some pics. Brand new brakes, just like I said. Save yourself $200.

Not only does this rear axle let you run Wilwoods, the addco sway bar alone is $200 or more, so it's a steal.

Monday, February 07, 2011 6:30 AM
No work today, I'll be here all day if someone wants to come pick this axle up???

Monday, February 07, 2011 4:26 PM
where do you live?

Monday, February 07, 2011 4:38 PM
PA 17972

Monday, February 07, 2011 5:02 PM
well, once my tax return gets here(should be here any day now) i'll take it off of your hands.
Monday, February 07, 2011 5:15 PM
Sounds good, hopefully you're not another Wayne.

Monday, February 07, 2011 5:15 PM
lol, i hope so too. now its just a waiting game for the return...
Monday, February 07, 2011 5:24 PM
out of curiosity.....where/how you get all this cool n rare sh!t??

Monday, February 07, 2011 5:29 PM
John Benham wrote:out of curiosity.....where/how you get all this cool n rare sh!t??

x2
Monday, February 07, 2011 5:46 PM
Nothing special, I got the TurboSport concept engine from Schram Auto. I got lucky with the manufacturer of the Xtreme kits and bought the last 18 kits they had lying around. Now they are all officially gone, as I traded my last personal kit for this Wilwood kit with axle.

Monday, February 07, 2011 6:00 PM
hey travis look i atleast explained what happened and told you early in the am so you wouldnt have to wait around. I even appoligized for it. Thats more then most woulda done. I wish i coulda made it but i couldnt.

Monday, February 07, 2011 7:07 PM
That's fine but you haven't contacted me since about them. Say whatever you want. You couldn't have been that serious. If you were, you'd still be all over me about them.
I haven't heard a peep from you. Yet you're apparently reading this thread, and have the time to reply when you see something you don't like.

I don't want this thread to go to @!#$ over this. You don't want them, that is fine. I can deal with that. I just don't like being jerked around. Yet I know that is how it usually goes. I'm sure I'll sell them eventually, or just keep them for myself. Thanks anyway, too bad for that weather.

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 10:48 AM
Wilwoods on the REAR, nobody wants this!?! Yet there's bound to be a new thread, where everyone is saying how much they WISH they could have them on the rear? You guys drive me nuts! It's just like the extreme tuner kits. Everyone wants one, until it's up for sale.

You aren't going to get a chance to have them on your rear very easily, and not for $200 with the axle and swaybar. The sway bar alone I could sell for $100+ seperate. I'm about to take it off, and sell it or keep it. I'd still want $200 for the axle, since it's definetly worth it. So get it now with the swaybar, if you want it.

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 11:06 AM
i guess you didnt like my offer in the pm's?

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 11:07 AM
If you were only closer. Id take this off your hands in a heartbeat. Good luck with the sale though

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae
Tuesday, February 08, 2011 11:36 AM
EvoFire wrote:i guess you didnt like my offer in the pm's?

Oops sorry I didn't get back to you, but I can't do payments. I'd rather it all at once. I appreciate the offer though.

Thanks onecleancavy. I'd ship it, but this axle is HEAVY. I'd hate to see that shipping cost.

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 8:18 PM
wow glad i googled zip. there is a cabelas not 20 mins from where i used to live outside reading, but thats waaaay far west. great looking parts though.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search